• Never had any hope

Votes: 170 9.6%
  • The Jews

Votes: 185 10.4%

• Total voters

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
While idly browsing the Cwcki, I come across this gem from Chris on 05 August following his discovery of a picture of various Sonic OCs in which Sonichu happens to be present:

Gotta observe and comment, though: Blake Sonichu must be Really Popular, because there are like five or so Red/Black Sonichu/Rosechu OCs in the piece, here. 😊 Blake, himself, is humbled by that as well.
Erm...Chris...that isn't Blachu's popularity. It's Shadow's. You should know, you ripped him off yourself.

Also, using 'humbled' in a post where you're actually being a smug prat truly shows your misunderstanding of fancy language.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
Question: I heard a rumor that Kacey and Liquid eventually got divorced. Do we have any hard information regarding what happened to them after the Liquid Saga?
Liquid got a happy ending all things considered. Does Cancer research. His brother does Youtube stuff under the name "SimplySpoons", but Liquid's never shown up on anything since the early shit.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet how upset inner circle people, including Liquid and Kacey themselves, are.

Most of the people who trolled Chris back in the day were kept secret on their real names.

Then out of nowhere, Liquids real life brother naming himself as Jon Duckworth comes in and reveals their real names.

Now Chris Duckworth to this day gets a weeen or two a week trying to spoil his medical career.

• Feels
Reactions: {o}P II

Truthboi

Prince of filthy weeaboos
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet how upset inner circle people, including Liquid and Kacey themselves, are.

Most of the people who trolled Chris back in the day were kept secret on their real names.

Then out of nowhere, Liquids real life brother naming himself as Jon Duckworth comes in and reveals their real names.

Now Chris Duckworth to this day gets a weeen or two a week trying to spoil his medical career.
I doubt any weeen would want to bother with Liquid Chris since Liquid was just doing a bit compared to the other trolls who outright tried to ruin Chris. The only classic trolls I'd be worried about with their names being revealed are Clyde Cash and Bluespike

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt any weeen would want to bother with Liquid Chris since Liquid was just doing a bit compared to the other trolls who outright tried to ruin Chris. The only classic trolls I'd be worried about with their names being revealed are Clyde Cash and Bluespike
@Bluespike and Clyde Cash were confirmed back in 2011 to be Nesshelper and @Shiversblood, respectively

{o}P II

kiwifarms.net
Never underestimate the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME endless free time and tism leads to some epic trolling

@Bluespike and Clyde Cash were confirmed back in 2011 to be Nesshelper and @Shiversblood, respectively
That's simply untrue
Bluespike is The Captain on a redemtion arc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WutangLee

Gold Anemone

slaps you with my 200 golden tentacles
kiwifarms.net
When Barb dies, how are people going to know?

What I mean is; if she dies unexpectedly (or at least unnoticed because Chris tried to treat her with magic spells rather than call an ambulance), I don’t think it’s beyond unlikely that Chris will deny she is dead and not report her death to the state or a hospital, and nobody finds out until the bank’s goons show up for repossession.

Idc about Barb personally but it can’t be hygienic to share a house with a corpse.

• Dumb
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Marvin and Broseph

Sperglord Dante

Useless Guato
kiwifarms.net

What I mean is; if she dies unexpectedly (or at least unnoticed because Chris tried to treat her with magic spells rather than call an ambulance), I don’t think it’s beyond unlikely that Chris will deny she is dead and not report her death to the state or a hospital, and nobody finds out until the bank’s goons show up for repossession.

Idc about Barb personally but it can’t be hygienic to share a house with a corpse.
I suspect this is a likely scenario, specially if Chris realizes he can keep cashing Barb's social security checks if he doesn't report her death.

Normal people couldn't hide a corpse in their houses for long, but the Chandlers are far from normal. They don't get along with neighbours and Barb rarely if ever receives visits. Their house already smells like complete shit, so that masks the scent of a decaying flesh. If Chris put some effort into it (:optimistic:) he could seal Barb in the basement and defraud the government for years, assuming he doesn't default in the mortgage.

{o}P II

kiwifarms.net

IIRC barb has manipulated him to call an ambulance at the slightest cough. we get da update on every faucet of his life through twitter so i doubt it would be differnt for an event such as barbs passing.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
IIRC barb has manipulated him to call an ambulance at the slightest cough. we get da update on every faucet of his life through twitter so i doubt it would be differnt for an event such as barbs passing.
Or he might tweet about her death and tell all of the internet, then not report her death to wherever it should be reported, so he can collect money for lego. Do morgues or funeral homes report those deaths to whoever pays Barb? Or just hospitals?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino