• Never had any hope

Votes: 171 9.6%
  • The Jews

Votes: 183 10.2%

• Total voters

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
You know, it just came to me. Imagine working at Wendy's, bottom of the barrel shit, just to pay your fucking bills at the end of the month...constantly attending rude as fuck fat customers who see themselves as hotshit compared to you.
Then one day, a new employer gets hired and you are suppose to teach him the work arounds in the establishment. You meet this new guy...your eyes widen...

Its Chris Chan...

What would you do? knowing you are stuck having to "mentor" the autismo goddess, else you lose your job...

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
You know, it just came to me. Imagine working at Wendy's, bottom of the barrel shit, just to pay your fucking bills at the end of the month...constantly attending rude as fuck fat customers who see themselves as hotshit compared to you.
Then one day, a new employer gets hired and you are suppose to teach him the work arounds in the establishment. You meet this new guy...your eyes widen...

Its Chris Chan...

What would you do? knowing you are stuck having to "mentor" the autismo goddess, else you lose your job...
Chris was still somewhat normal back when he first worked at Wendy's as much as it sucks working fast food/minimum wage consider this...at least you're contributing back to society and putting up with so much stuff that's ACTUALLY stressful instead of being a lazy pathetic stay at home slob who's idea of stress is finding out the girl you're e-dating is actually a 13 year old boy who leaked naked photos of your fatass to the internet and trying to relive your teenager/high school years through Legos and webcomics then when that isn't enough deluding yourself into believing you'll be your cartoon character friends any day now.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a real random thought while on an airplane today...

So a few years ago Chris was kicked out of a Wal Mart because he vandalized Magic Mike DVDs to but bras on the guys.

As a way to ignore comments, he used the phrase "frustration is blind."

Where did that come from? That's a phrase I have only seen Chris use. There is the common idiom "love is blind." But there's no way you can just replace love with a different emotion...

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net

Its Chris Chan...

Back when I was working a shitty minimum wage retail job, I actually did have to train an autistic guy that got hired in my section. He could be a bit obnoxious at times if you got him sperging about vidya (he did not have an off button on that topic...) and he was kind of a slow-in-the-mind on learning what had to be done. But that kid WANTED to learn and made the effort to keep trying. He was never a great employee, but he did alright after awhile.

Chris can't blame his autism on not being employable. He's just a lazy slug. I could see myself becoming very frustrated, very easily if I had a Chris working on my team. People like him only add on more work for the rest of the team, which then fosters resentment, when then decreases morale as a whole within the group. I'd compile evidence of his behavior and recommend termination.

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
You've been here for over a year! Have you not seen the many, many posts on this board speculating on this very point? (if this sounds a bit condescending, not my intention and apologies)
I have seen many discussions on that very topic, but I never fully digested it. It wasn't until I read some of those posts listed on the cwcki that I started to really take notice that Chris *actually* displays a lot of the symptoms of NPD. I see a lot of posts just giving a general statement like "Chris probably has NPD", but it wasn't anything in depth. I'm not saying those essays on the cwcki were in depth either, just that they pushed me to actually consider the probability he actually has something in conjunction with autism.

It will be the lobotomy of our generation.
I remain hopeful that this shit will pass. I think most young people,especially those in university, go through an extreme liberal phase. That phase tends to slowly end the older people become. Obviously there are a number of people who retain their undeveloped or emotionally based views well into adulthood, but they aren't the majority. I hope in the next coming decades things will balance out and this ridiculous culture shift will end.

But who knows. America will probably burn before we see equilibrium.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Is there any reason Chris never improved at drawing over time? Even getting slight influences from media should have at least improved is style of drawing to better proportions and whatnot.
He never improved because he took one look at his flat, Ill thought out designs and thought yup this is fine.

That and Chris never bothered actually paying attention in his cadd classes or studying ways to draw better or use better tools, different types of pencils with charcoal tips sketch paper water color based paints would have been better than Crayola and no 2 pencils

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
People like him only add on more work for the rest of the team, which then fosters resentment, when then decreases morale as a whole within the group. I'd compile evidence of his behavior and recommend termination.
Yeah but its 2019 and if we are talking about Chris(tine) Weston Chandler, the CPU Tranny goddess, she was hired out of a quota established by deranged leftist labor laws. So in their exceptional minds, if YOU, a straight white male, cant teach him, YOU are the problem and thus deserving of the termination instead.
Hey, dont blame me, blame society. :cunningpepe:

I remain hopeful that this shit will pass. I think most young people,especially those in university, go through an extreme liberal phase. That phase tends to slowly end the older people become. Obviously there are a number of people who retain their undeveloped or emotionally based views well into adulthood, but they aren't the majority. I hope in the next coming decades things will balance out and this ridiculous culture shift will end.

But who knows. America will probably burn before we see equilibrium.
Thats awfully optimistic for the farms, my friend. I HOPE you are right but lets face it, I have since accepted that our generation and future ones are fucked. We are not reproducing fast enough (if anything, straight whites are being taught thats evil cuz "CLIMATE CHAAAAANGE !!" :crocodile:), more and more illegal immigrants are coming over with the intention to vote democrat (a party who doesnt even bother to hide they dont give a single fuck about us). Dont even get me started on Silicon Valley and the Goverment working together for the social score orwellian NIGHTMARE in the making that the Honk Kong protestors are fighting against (while the "brave" antifa is working towards that). Atheism/Nihilism (they arent the same but they are like brother and sister) and Islamism are hitting an all time high, hope for the future are hitting an all time low.

Soooo...I wish I had your positivity and again, HOPE you are right. :(

Edit: Doesnt help that our culture hit a dead end and are working TOWARDS DESTROYING the culture of the past (why you think we are constantly remaking shit or criticism and destroying the past, forgetting it was that past, for how flawed it was, that gave us all of our benefits...)

He never improved because he took one look at his flat, Ill thought out designs and thought yup this is fine.

That and Chris never bothered actually paying attention in his cadd classes or studying ways to draw better or use better tools, different types of pencils with charcoal tips sketch paper water color based paints would have been better than Crayola and no 2 pencils
That, my friend, is required that he doesnt think his art is a masterpiece from the get go. :tomgirl:

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Is there any reason Chris never improved at drawing over time? Even getting slight influences from media should have at least improved is style of drawing to better proportions and whatnot.
Chris has improved. His art now is a lot cleaner and the proportions are less wonky. This is just what happens when you do something long enough. His art is still shit, but compare nu-Sonichu with the first few comics and the differences in artistic quality are obvious.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Chris has improved. His art now is a lot cleaner and the proportions are less wonky. This is just what happens when you do something long enough. His art is still shit, but compare nu-Sonichu with the first few comics and the differences in artistic quality are obvious.
It's true that the characters' heads aren't a totally different shape and size in every panel, and he no longer draws men's hair as though it stands on end like they stuck their finger in a light socket. It still fucking sucks but it went from kindergarten level to third grade at least. His drawing of mouths however has not improved one iota. They all look like blowup dolls. Guess he used Kimmi and Officer Nasty as models. LOL

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
You know, I looked back and wonder: you think Chris is in favor of trans-children? He clearly made all of Sonichu and Rosechu's children being trannies (only the males at least because he loves males). Does that mean he is okay with the concept of CHILDREN being transexuals and going through the same shit he did? Or this is the case of good old Chris not know the implications of what he is doing in another display of ignorance/selfishness? Could be both...

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
You know, I looked back and wonder: you think Chris is in favor of trans-children? He clearly made all of Sonichu and Rosechu's children being trannies (only the males at least because he loves males). Does that mean he is okay with the concept of CHILDREN being transexuals and going through the same shit he did? Or this is the case of good old Chris not know the implications of what he is doing in another display of ignorance/selfishness? Could be both...
Well if his trans kid sonichus are any indication.... I'm gonna say yes, he's into that.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Well if his trans kid sonichus are any indication.... I'm gonna say yes, he's into that.
On one side I want to believe Chris truly doesnt know the implications of what he is doing and he is saying thats okay because it goes along with his narrative...
Then I remember this is a guy that admitted that he doesnt find incest and sexual fantasies with your fucking mother to be wrong.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino