• Never had any hope

Votes: 213 9.7%
  • The Jews

Votes: 215 9.7%

• Total voters

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
You've been here for over a year! Have you not seen the many, many posts on this board speculating on this very point? (if this sounds a bit condescending, not my intention and apologies)
I have seen many discussions on that very topic, but I never fully digested it. It wasn't until I read some of those posts listed on the cwcki that I started to really take notice that Chris *actually* displays a lot of the symptoms of NPD. I see a lot of posts just giving a general statement like "Chris probably has NPD", but it wasn't anything in depth. I'm not saying those essays on the cwcki were in depth either, just that they pushed me to actually consider the probability he actually has something in conjunction with autism.

It will be the lobotomy of our generation.
I remain hopeful that this shit will pass. I think most young people,especially those in university, go through an extreme liberal phase. That phase tends to slowly end the older people become. Obviously there are a number of people who retain their undeveloped or emotionally based views well into adulthood, but they aren't the majority. I hope in the next coming decades things will balance out and this ridiculous culture shift will end.

But who knows. America will probably burn before we see equilibrium.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Is there any reason Chris never improved at drawing over time? Even getting slight influences from media should have at least improved is style of drawing to better proportions and whatnot.
He never improved because he took one look at his flat, Ill thought out designs and thought yup this is fine.

That and Chris never bothered actually paying attention in his cadd classes or studying ways to draw better or use better tools, different types of pencils with charcoal tips sketch paper water color based paints would have been better than Crayola and no 2 pencils

The handsome tard

Currently targeting Bill Gates, you are welcome!
kiwifarms.net
People like him only add on more work for the rest of the team, which then fosters resentment, when then decreases morale as a whole within the group. I'd compile evidence of his behavior and recommend termination.
Yeah but its 2019 and if we are talking about Chris(tine) Weston Chandler, the CPU Tranny goddess, she was hired out of a quota established by deranged leftist labor laws. So in their retarded minds, if YOU, a straight white male, cant teach him, YOU are the problem and thus deserving of the termination instead.
Hey, dont blame me, blame society. :cunningpepe:

I remain hopeful that this shit will pass. I think most young people,especially those in university, go through an extreme liberal phase. That phase tends to slowly end the older people become. Obviously there are a number of people who retain their undeveloped or emotionally based views well into adulthood, but they aren't the majority. I hope in the next coming decades things will balance out and this ridiculous culture shift will end.

But who knows. America will probably burn before we see equilibrium.
Thats awfully optimistic for the farms, my friend. I HOPE you are right but lets face it, I have since accepted that our generation and future ones are fucked. We are not reproducing fast enough (if anything, straight whites are being taught thats evil cuz "CLIMATE CHAAAAANGE !!" :crocodile:), more and more illegal immigrants are coming over with the intention to vote democrat (a party who doesnt even bother to hide they dont give a single fuck about us). Dont even get me started on Silicon Valley and the Goverment working together for the social score orwellian NIGHTMARE in the making that the Honk Kong protestors are fighting against (while the "brave" antifa is working towards that). Atheism/Nihilism (they arent the same but they are like brother and sister) and Islamism are hitting an all time high, hope for the future are hitting an all time low.

Soooo...I wish I had your positivity and again, HOPE you are right. :(

Edit: Doesnt help that our culture hit a dead end and are working TOWARDS DESTROYING the culture of the past (why you think we are constantly remaking shit or criticism and destroying the past, forgetting it was that past, for how flawed it was, that gave us all of our benefits...)

He never improved because he took one look at his flat, Ill thought out designs and thought yup this is fine.

That and Chris never bothered actually paying attention in his cadd classes or studying ways to draw better or use better tools, different types of pencils with charcoal tips sketch paper water color based paints would have been better than Crayola and no 2 pencils
That, my friend, is required that he doesnt think his art is a masterpiece from the get go. :tomgirl:

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Is there any reason Chris never improved at drawing over time? Even getting slight influences from media should have at least improved is style of drawing to better proportions and whatnot.
Chris has improved. His art now is a lot cleaner and the proportions are less wonky. This is just what happens when you do something long enough. His art is still shit, but compare nu-Sonichu with the first few comics and the differences in artistic quality are obvious.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Chris has improved. His art now is a lot cleaner and the proportions are less wonky. This is just what happens when you do something long enough. His art is still shit, but compare nu-Sonichu with the first few comics and the differences in artistic quality are obvious.
It's true that the characters' heads aren't a totally different shape and size in every panel, and he no longer draws men's hair as though it stands on end like they stuck their finger in a light socket. It still fucking sucks but it went from kindergarten level to third grade at least. His drawing of mouths however has not improved one iota. They all look like blowup dolls. Guess he used Kimmi and Officer Nasty as models. LOL

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
You know, I looked back and wonder: you think Chris is in favor of trans-children? He clearly made all of Sonichu and Rosechu's children being trannies (only the males at least because he loves males). Does that mean he is okay with the concept of CHILDREN being transexuals and going through the same shit he did? Or this is the case of good old Chris not know the implications of what he is doing in another display of ignorance/selfishness? Could be both...

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
You know, I looked back and wonder: you think Chris is in favor of trans-children? He clearly made all of Sonichu and Rosechu's children being trannies (only the males at least because he loves males). Does that mean he is okay with the concept of CHILDREN being transexuals and going through the same shit he did? Or this is the case of good old Chris not know the implications of what he is doing in another display of ignorance/selfishness? Could be both...
Well if his trans kid sonichus are any indication.... I'm gonna say yes, he's into that.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Well if his trans kid sonichus are any indication.... I'm gonna say yes, he's into that.
On one side I want to believe Chris truly doesnt know the implications of what he is doing and he is saying thats okay because it goes along with his narrative...
Then I remember this is a guy that admitted that he doesnt find incest and sexual fantasies with your fucking mother to be wrong.

Radium

kiwifarms.net
On one side I want to believe Chris truly doesnt know the implications of what he is doing and he is saying thats okay because it goes along with his narrative...
Then I remember this is a guy that admitted that he doesnt find incest and sexual fantasies with your fucking mother to be wrong.
I think even if Chris understood the ramification of what happens to mislabeled cisgender children he'd consider them a just sacrifice in the service of his own people.
I sometimes wonder how far Chris's understanding of the world goes, but I think I know where his ability to empathize ends. (Not that I wouldn't like to be proven wrong by Chris somehow overcoming his empathetic deficiency.)

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
Chris was still somewhat normal back when he first worked at Wendy's as much as it sucks working fast food/minimum wage consider this...at least you're contributing back to society and putting up with so much stuff that's ACTUALLY stressful instead of being a lazy pathetic stay at home slob \
I really couldn't agree more. Both my fascination and resentment towards chris by majority come from the idea he contributes nothing to society and feels entitlement to do nothing. I don't care what his politics are but, he's stated he is fairly anti government in addition clearly anti trump, and yet the same .gov sends him a check for being to lazy to work. I think we can all learn from how he views the US government.

I have a friend I've known since I was 7 years old, extremely similar to chris, in that he lives off SSI, lives with mom and dad. I've tried to get him laid, getting my girl's girlfriends to go out with him, tried to get him to go out and have drink with the rest of us but he's stuck playing FF14? or whatever is the latest FF platform pissing away hsi SSI barely leaving the the house. I won't get mad at the internet but, I think its fair to mention something in this U.S. SSI equation is wrong. Any 3rd world country chris would have been homeless a decade ago. Not to mention I think there is something we can all learn about transgenderism from chris, you don't have to concede 100% of all transgenderism is degenerate mental illness however, it sholdn't be a taboo to agree self diagnosis of gender disphoria is a terrible idea. When chris dies I just hope society learns something from it. In the meantime I just hope he stops capturing and killing kittens.

Incognito Mode

kiwifarms.net
One thing that has really both fascinated and puzzled me about Chris' behaviour is how the idea guys were able to make him hand over a total of 6k $. I've never been able to buy into the explanation that Chris did it simply because he genuinely believed the torture and moon laser bullshit.

There's a handful of additional reasons that make his decision sound more logical.

1) Chris' saturday morning cartoon tier philosophy that he demonstrated when having to choose between Julie and his PSN account - the belief that if a hero just makes the right choice, he suffers no losses in the end. Though he might have by this point realized that this doesn't always apply in real life, he did expect it to apply in the fantasy world of their roleplay. He expected to eventually get the money back, or at least most of it, in some next phase of the RP, maybe after the villains are defeated.

2) Assumption that idea guys were his friends. Wise & Boyd invested a ton of hours roleplaying with Chris before getting to the blackmail part, which in Chris' worldview is a sign of true and honest friendship. Another reason for him to expect his money back eventually.

3) Chris was hooked on the RP and the rollercoaster of emotions it fed to his starving mind. Even though he didn't believe that the events were truly taking place, the interaction part of getting to both direct and partake in the story was real and Chris was invested like it was the best game/movie he'd ever experienced. He was getting an actual high from it. Chris has always tried to emulate Sonichu and CWCville in all media he's consumed, and this RP was that emulation filtered to it's purest form with hardly any limitations. Chris was desperate for the RP to go on because it was the ultimate escapism for him, and he was worried that it would all end for good if the characters died.

4) Chris has always had a very loose grasp of the value of money, attributed mainly to his sweepstake win, being spoiled by his parents and getting automatic tax dollars for most of his life. He doesn't prioritize money like an average person does. He doesn't really care what something costs if it's something he really wants, because life has taught him that more cash will always come his way, even if he just shits himself and does nothing.

TheRedBaron

Knower of random subjects and Owner of Megatron
kiwifarms.net
One thing that has really both fascinated and puzzled me about Chris' behaviour is how the idea guys were able to make him hand over a total of 6k $. I've never been able to buy into the explanation that Chris did it simply because he genuinely believed the torture and moon laser bullshit.

There's a handful of additional reasons that make his decision sound more logical.

1) Chris' saturday morning cartoon tier philosophy that he demonstrated when having to choose between Julie and his PSN account - the belief that if a hero just makes the right choice, he suffers no losses in the end. Though he might have by this point realized that this doesn't always apply in real life, he did expect it to apply in the fantasy world of their roleplay. He expected to eventually get the money back, or at least most of it, in some next phase of the RP, maybe after the villains are defeated.

2) Assumption that idea guys were his friends. Wise & Boyd invested a ton of hours roleplaying with Chris before getting to the blackmail part, which in Chris' worldview is a sign of true and honest friendship. Another reason for him to expect his money back eventually.

3) Chris was hooked on the RP and the rollercoaster of emotions it fed to his starving mind. Even though he didn't believe that the events were truly taking place, the interaction part of getting to both direct and partake in the story was real and Chris was invested like it was the best game/movie he'd ever experienced. He was getting an actual high from it. Chris has always tried to emulate Sonichu and CWCville in all media he's consumed, and this RP was that emulation filtered to it's purest form with hardly any limitations. Chris was desperate for the RP to go on because it was the ultimate escapism for him, and he was worried that it would all end for good if the characters died.

4) Chris has always had a very loose grasp of the value of money, attributed mainly to his sweepstake win, being spoiled by his parents and getting automatic tax dollars for most of his life. He doesn't prioritize money like an average person does. He doesn't really care what something costs if it's something he really wants, because life has taught him that more cash will always come his way, even if he just shits himself and does nothing.
My personal belief on this is that Chris legitimately believed everything the Idea Guys were telling him, He's not as naive as he once was but he also is not as sane as he once was and the Idea Guys played to his insanity to forward their own goals and I believe he fell for their entire story Hook line and sinker

Tags
die null gay