Votes: 69 3.9%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 170 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 183 10.3%

• Total voters

Radium

kiwifarms.net
On one side I want to believe Chris truly doesnt know the implications of what he is doing and he is saying thats okay because it goes along with his narrative...
Then I remember this is a guy that admitted that he doesnt find incest and sexual fantasies with your fucking mother to be wrong.
I think even if Chris understood the ramification of what happens to mislabeled cisgender children he'd consider them a just sacrifice in the service of his own people.
I sometimes wonder how far Chris's understanding of the world goes, but I think I know where his ability to empathize ends. (Not that I wouldn't like to be proven wrong by Chris somehow overcoming his empathetic deficiency.)

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
Chris was still somewhat normal back when he first worked at Wendy's as much as it sucks working fast food/minimum wage consider this...at least you're contributing back to society and putting up with so much stuff that's ACTUALLY stressful instead of being a lazy pathetic stay at home slob \
I really couldn't agree more. Both my fascination and resentment towards chris by majority come from the idea he contributes nothing to society and feels entitlement to do nothing. I don't care what his politics are but, he's stated he is fairly anti government in addition clearly anti trump, and yet the same .gov sends him a check for being to lazy to work. I think we can all learn from how he views the US government.

I have a friend I've known since I was 7 years old, extremely similar to chris, in that he lives off SSI, lives with mom and dad. I've tried to get him laid, getting my girl's girlfriends to go out with him, tried to get him to go out and have drink with the rest of us but he's stuck playing FF14? or whatever is the latest FF platform pissing away hsi SSI barely leaving the the house. I won't get mad at the internet but, I think its fair to mention something in this U.S. SSI equation is wrong. Any 3rd world country chris would have been homeless a decade ago. Not to mention I think there is something we can all learn about transgenderism from chris, you don't have to concede 100% of all transgenderism is degenerate mental illness however, it sholdn't be a taboo to agree self diagnosis of gender disphoria is a terrible idea. When chris dies I just hope society learns something from it. In the meantime I just hope he stops capturing and killing kittens.

Incognito Mode

no one man should have all this power
kiwifarms.net
One thing that has really both fascinated and puzzled me about Chris' behaviour is how the idea guys were able to make him hand over a total of 6k $. I've never been able to buy into the explanation that Chris did it simply because he genuinely believed the torture and moon laser bullshit.

There's a handful of additional reasons that make his decision sound more logical.

1) Chris' saturday morning cartoon tier philosophy that he demonstrated when having to choose between Julie and his PSN account - the belief that if a hero just makes the right choice, he suffers no losses in the end. Though he might have by this point realized that this doesn't always apply in real life, he did expect it to apply in the fantasy world of their roleplay. He expected to eventually get the money back, or at least most of it, in some next phase of the RP, maybe after the villains are defeated.

2) Assumption that idea guys were his friends. Wise & Boyd invested a ton of hours roleplaying with Chris before getting to the blackmail part, which in Chris' worldview is a sign of true and honest friendship. Another reason for him to expect his money back eventually.

3) Chris was hooked on the RP and the rollercoaster of emotions it fed to his starving mind. Even though he didn't believe that the events were truly taking place, the interaction part of getting to both direct and partake in the story was real and Chris was invested like it was the best game/movie he'd ever experienced. He was getting an actual high from it. Chris has always tried to emulate Sonichu and CWCville in all media he's consumed, and this RP was that emulation filtered to it's purest form with hardly any limitations. Chris was desperate for the RP to go on because it was the ultimate escapism for him, and he was worried that it would all end for good if the characters died.

4) Chris has always had a very loose grasp of the value of money, attributed mainly to his sweepstake win, being spoiled by his parents and getting automatic tax dollars for most of his life. He doesn't prioritize money like an average person does. He doesn't really care what something costs if it's something he really wants, because life has taught him that more cash will always come his way, even if he just shits himself and does nothing.

TheRedBaron

Manfred Von Richthofen
kiwifarms.net
One thing that has really both fascinated and puzzled me about Chris' behaviour is how the idea guys were able to make him hand over a total of 6k $. I've never been able to buy into the explanation that Chris did it simply because he genuinely believed the torture and moon laser bullshit.

There's a handful of additional reasons that make his decision sound more logical.

1) Chris' saturday morning cartoon tier philosophy that he demonstrated when having to choose between Julie and his PSN account - the belief that if a hero just makes the right choice, he suffers no losses in the end. Though he might have by this point realized that this doesn't always apply in real life, he did expect it to apply in the fantasy world of their roleplay. He expected to eventually get the money back, or at least most of it, in some next phase of the RP, maybe after the villains are defeated.

2) Assumption that idea guys were his friends. Wise & Boyd invested a ton of hours roleplaying with Chris before getting to the blackmail part, which in Chris' worldview is a sign of true and honest friendship. Another reason for him to expect his money back eventually.

3) Chris was hooked on the RP and the rollercoaster of emotions it fed to his starving mind. Even though he didn't believe that the events were truly taking place, the interaction part of getting to both direct and partake in the story was real and Chris was invested like it was the best game/movie he'd ever experienced. He was getting an actual high from it. Chris has always tried to emulate Sonichu and CWCville in all media he's consumed, and this RP was that emulation filtered to it's purest form with hardly any limitations. Chris was desperate for the RP to go on because it was the ultimate escapism for him, and he was worried that it would all end for good if the characters died.

4) Chris has always had a very loose grasp of the value of money, attributed mainly to his sweepstake win, being spoiled by his parents and getting automatic tax dollars for most of his life. He doesn't prioritize money like an average person does. He doesn't really care what something costs if it's something he really wants, because life has taught him that more cash will always come his way, even if he just shits himself and does nothing.
My personal belief on this is that Chris legitimately believed everything the Idea Guys were telling him, He's not as naive as he once was but he also is not as sane as he once was and the Idea Guys played to his insanity to forward their own goals and I believe he fell for their entire story Hook line and sinker

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
What’s the gay version of a cream pie? Analpie?

Because I’m pretty sure his endgoal is doing one of those on Chris.

As well as attention and having random faggots raging about him, so keep it up guys.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino