• Never had any hope

Votes: 170 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 183 10.3%

• Total voters

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
The end goal from our view seems heading towards the ass rape, but we don't actually know what will happen if the two meet. Both Sockness & CWC are on social security funds, they won't have enough money to visit each other and even if they do, Chris being selfish (thinking he is entitled to get his own way) and delusional (believes he can get any woman he throws himself at) will most likely reject Sockness, CWC has always pursued people who are out of his league, he'll never return Sockness' affections. If CWC wanted a boyfriend, he'd most likely chase after some 18 year old hipster douche that looks like one of the brats from One Direction.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
On one side I want to believe Chris truly doesnt know the implications of what he is doing and he is saying thats okay because it goes along with his narrative...
Then I remember this is a guy that admitted that he doesnt find incest and sexual fantasies with your fucking mother to be wrong.
I just have this nagging feeling it was not just a fantasy. Cuddling with mummy in her bed as an adult son is called uncosumated incest. Fantasies are desires which are not or cannot come true, usually, but I bet you people would say yes to most of their fantasies.

Reactions: totse

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Why did Chris become trans?
He grew up as a girly wuss who's afraid of men and never identified with the masculine bully characters which dominated his cartoons. He spent all his time around boring teenaged girls and never participated in any real masculine activity with other boys. Most of the people "responsible" for his misfortune have been either male trolls or just IRL men who had the audacity to fuck the women he was in love with. Or ban him from their stores. Or arrest him. He legitimately hates all men who aren't paternal figures giving him stuff (Bob, Santa Clause, Optimus Prime, Sonic). He's uncomfortable with being a man, because he likes girly stuff and pretty dolls. Literally Current Year says you can just be a girl if you want to, so Chris did that.

TL;DR, Chris is fat and gay, and engaged in troonery like many fat and gay people do.

WhatNemesisMeans

I've seen some shit
kiwifarms.net
Why did Chris become trans?
Only way to know for sure would be to have access to Chris' mind, so we can only speculate. We do know that he had gender identity issues before the trolling though.

Personally I think it was an attempt to re-invent himself to escape the trolling. In the more recent Sonichu issues Chris always explains his past behavior as being the result of him "searching for his true self" or some similar bullshit. His troonery at least seems to have provided him with a convienent scapegoat for all his past failures.

I'd wager his deep-seated misandry was also a contributing factor, why bother being a dirty, violent JERK when you could be a dainty, sensitive little goddess ?

TheRedBaron

Manfred Von Richthofen
kiwifarms.net
Is Sockness Sockness' real name?

If so, it seems like such an unusual name.

A mentally ill guy from San Francisco is trying to woo Chris.
As someone who lives in Cali I can inform you the entire state is insane. Sockness a little more so than others but theres quite a few people that bad here. I also concur Sockness is a quite strange name

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
Haven't paid any attention to Chris really for the past half-year/year or so. TL;DR of anything major/important happening in that time frame? Thanks
Magi Chan is body swapping with Chris and has his own twitter account.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Chris Chan couldn't find a boyfriend-free girl so he made himself a boyfriend-free girl.
Boyfriend free woman is technically true. But Christine has two wives one husband and one genderless spouse
Leaving No time for a boyfriend

Chris legitimately hates all men who aren't paternal figures giving him stuff (Bob, Santa Clause, Optimus Prime, Sonic).
You didn't mention God . Chris pulled a Job's wife on HaShem, and why not? The almighty gave Chris 'tism, uber troll.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino