• Never had any hope

Votes: 172 9.6%
  • The Jews

Votes: 183 10.2%

• Total voters

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Not a Chris quote exactly so I don't think it should go in that thread but...

High school and college are where people are given their first and often only chance to become a functioning part of society. They gave Chris an even greater chance because he's autistic. They lent him a friendly, caring hand and opened themselves to his friendship, males and females alike. And what did Chris do? He refused, by choice, to associate with anyone who wasn't female, young, white, in the Charlottesville area, and willing to mother him forever more.

from the cwcki page on White Knighting, it embodies the start of his ultimate downfall, the follow up mentions this

When the dean of his college gave him a chance to reform his behavior, he kept going with his bullshit, threw a particularly bizarre tantrum in her office, and was rightly kicked out of PVCC for a full year. What did he learn from that? He learned that Mary Lee Walsh was an evil hag with a personal vendetta against him. He was given several chances to learn that his loitering and soliciting were not appropriate behaviors in a public place, and what did he learn? He learned that mall cops are Jerkops, that Virginia is for Virgins, and that his Love Quest was a matter of him against the world, with the world as the antagonist.
chris is like an autistic Conrad Kellogg, his life's been on big cluster fuck a
of disappointment, loss, and failure after another and now in his "old" age Chris has come to terms with most of his life and is just idling away what time he has left waiting for the end...the merge of his happy land to him, the final destination that awaits us all to those who follow his story.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Not a Chris quote exactly so I don't think it should go in that thread but...

High school and college are where people are given their first and often only chance to become a functioning part of society. They gave Chris an even greater chance because he's autistic. They lent him a friendly, caring hand and opened themselves to his friendship, males and females alike. And what did Chris do? He refused, by choice, to associate with anyone who wasn't female, young, white, in the Charlottesville area, and willing to mother him forever more.

from the cwcki page on White Knighting, it embodies the start of his ultimate downfall, the follow up mentions this

When the dean of his college gave him a chance to reform his behavior, he kept going with his bullshit, threw a particularly bizarre tantrum in her office, and was rightly kicked out of PVCC for a full year. What did he learn from that? He learned that Mary Lee Walsh was an evil hag with a personal vendetta against him. He was given several chances to learn that his loitering and soliciting were not appropriate behaviors in a public place, and what did he learn? He learned that mall cops are Jerkops, that Virginia is for Virgins, and that his Love Quest was a matter of him against the world, with the world as the antagonist.
chris is like an autistic Conrad Kellogg, his life's been on big cluster fuck a
of disappointment, loss, and failure after another and now in his "old" age Chris has come to terms with most of his life and is just idling away what time he has left waiting for the end...the merge of his happy land to him, the final destination that awaits us all to those who follow his story.
Please someone link him this.

VanillaVonCheez

Just your friendly neighborhood cheese man
kiwifarms.net
I think Chris should call 1-800-GOT-JUNK, his house would ten times better. But I don't think he would have the money for it.

May Prince

Atompunk
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only person to have got the impression that Chris is not a case to be diagnosed with any specific diagnostic criterion (ex: high functioning autism, paranoid personality disorder, etc.) but is just some sort of unfortunate mutant that happened out of the blue in the biological scheme of things?

I mean, to just say that he can be diagnosed with one specific criterion, Chris just has too many weird and "random-access" (as Chris himself would put it) deformities both mental and physical. Would it be possible for this to happen to someone simply with high functioning autism? I find that quite unlikely.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: anameisaname

VanillaVonCheez

Just your friendly neighborhood cheese man
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only person to have got the impression that Chris is not a case to be diagnosed with any specific diagnostic criterion (ex: high functioning autism, paranoid personality disorder, etc.) but is just some sort of unfortunate mutant that happened out of the blue in the biological scheme of things?

I mean, to just say that he can be diagnosed with one specific criterion, Chris just has too many weird and "random-access" (as Chris himself would put it) deformities both mental and physical. Would it be possible for this to happen to someone simply with high functioning autism? I find that quite unlikely.
I'm sure if he took a modern version of the spectrum test, he might be down more middle.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net

IMO there are 3 big factors in chris's life that made him the perfect storm for Lolcowdom.
1. The Autism (duh)
2. Social Maladjustment. The chandlers were hoarders, and thus never would permit people to see the condition of their home, and chris was pampered so much he didn't start leaving home outside of school until he started playing pokemon TCG at the Game Place and to perv on Megan. you can say its just rampant stupidity or the autism but I think this was a major contributing factor to his behavior. Lack of socializing can result in a child lagging far behind others in terms of understanding social norms.
3. His enabling parents who let him get away with anything short of murder. While I'm not convinced chris was born exceptional, I do believe his parents have always thought he was exceptional and treated him thusly.

Last edited:

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net

Chris has a whole new condition. Chandler-Sonichu Syndrome. Symptoms include speech impediment, early male-pattern hair loss, greatly reduced intelligence, visual hallucinations, rapid weight gain and a fatty growth around the facial area that partially or completely obscures the jawline. Condition only affects males.

Prognosis terminal in 100% of cases.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino