Votes: 213 9.6%
  • The Jews

Votes: 218 9.8%

• Total voters

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it true you guys donate to Chris's patreon so you can more content from him? Aint that more autistic than cwc himself?
Most people here know better than to directly interact with Chris, and they definitely know better than to expect something in return for giving him money.

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only person to have got the impression that Chris is not a case to be diagnosed with any specific diagnostic criterion (ex: high functioning autism, paranoid personality disorder, etc.) but is just some sort of unfortunate mutant that happened out of the blue in the biological scheme of things?

I mean, to just say that he can be diagnosed with one specific criterion, Chris just has too many weird and "random-access" (as Chris himself would put it) deformities both mental and physical. Would it be possible for this to happen to someone simply with high functioning autism? I find that quite unlikely.
Chris has a whole new condition. Chandler-Sonichu Syndrome. Symptoms include speech impediment, early male-pattern hair loss, greatly reduced intelligence, visual hallucinations, rapid weight gain and a fatty growth around the facial area that partially or completely obscures the jawline. Condition only affects males.

Prognosis terminal in 100% of cases.

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
Why is there almost no notable events that happened when Chris was in middle school? Elementary School had him finally begin regularly talking, the godbearjesus incident, and the infamous dog piling at Nathanael Green and the ensuing shit-show. Manchester High had his gal-pal escapades, the graduation sperg out, and of course the birth of Sonichu. Or is there some huge event that happened while he was in middle school that I’m just blanking on?

• Late
Reactions: anameisaname

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is there almost no notable events that happened when Chris was in middle school? Elementary School had him finally begin regularly talking, the godbearjesus incident, and the infamous dog piling at Nathanael Green and the ensuing shit-show. Manchester High had his gal-pal escapades, the graduation sperg out, and of course the birth of Sonichu. Or is there some huge event that happened while he was in middle school that I’m just blanking on?
there's been an unwritten rule ever since the ED era that we don't talk about the manwich or kyle sagas

FunkyFresh87

kiwifarms.net
Is it true you guys donate to Chris's patreon so you can more content from him? Aint that more autistic than cwc himself?
No one here directly interacts with him or donates money to him(hopefully). There's even a thread that strongly discourages buying stuff off him and another that doxes weens.

Edit: as a rule of thumb it's better NOT to directly interact with a lolcow.

FixinShibe

my ship sails in the morning
kiwifarms.net
Since Fucking When did Commodore make a Flip Phone?
Also, it's pretty sad that chris actually thought Flip Phones were still high-tech in 2009, Remember: around this time the iPhone and many Android Devices began to take the market by storm.
1568633960062.png

Tags
die null gay