Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

The climax of Chris's life

• House Burning Down

Votes: 157 8.2%
  • Bob Passing Away

Votes: 153 7.9%
  • Becoming a Tomgirl

Votes: 134 7.0%
  • Expulsion from PVCC

Votes: 61 3.2%
  • Winning the Sega Sweepstake

Votes: 798 41.5%
  • Taint Infection

Votes: 110 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 57 3.0%
  • Multiple things

Votes: 78 4.1%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 183 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 195 10.1%

• Total voters

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
He’s very mad if you misgender him these days. There was someone who reported about an incident at 7-11 where he didn’t have enough cash to pay for snacks and such and someone covered the 2 dollars he owed but Chris just pocketed it. Then when he was confronted by one customer who said something like “hey buddy” he said very indignantly “It’s miss” grabbed his snacks and ran out of the store.

He also takes offense to it on Twitter.
The thing is buddy Is kinda gender neutral term I've used it to refer to with guys or girls. Thought pal is often used more than buddy to refer to either. I guess it's just Chris' very stereotypical view of how the world works that buddy usually is a suffix to say...drinkin or huntin buddy. Terms and images that are usually associated with jerk neanderthal males....cause women never go out drinking or hunting right? They just love to shop and gossip all day while trying to get flirty with their sweethearts Right? 🤔

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
The thing is buddy Is kinda gender neutral term I've used it to refer to with guys or girls. Thought pal is often used more than buddy to refer to either. I guess it's just Chris' very stereotypical view of how the world works that buddy usually is a suffix to say...drinkin or huntin buddy. Terms and images that are usually associated with jerk neanderthal males....cause women never go out drinking or hunting right? They just love to shop and gossip all day while trying to get flirty with their sweethearts Right? 🤔
There is a fair chance the term wasn't exactly "buddy" anyways, that anecdote got here pretty much as a third-hand story.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
There is a fair chance the term wasn't exactly "buddy" anyways, that anecdote got here pretty much as a third-hand story.
Eh yeah maybe he called him dude or man or bro and that really pissed him off. Misgendering is all bs anyway imo, or at least the way troons and sjws overreact to it. If someone can't tell you go by "they" or uses an old name you don't use anymore so what? That doesn't give anyone the right to say it was "hate speech" and try to sue them, grow some thicker skin and move on.

Syaoran Li

Gone Fishing
kiwifarms.net
You're a 0-effort transsexual with green hair?
Hey, I wouldn't call Chris "zero effort".

Jake Alley and ADF are examples of "zero effort" troons. Chris is more of a "very low effort" troon. He does try to look and act like a woman, but still fails spectacularly because he's a sped who was quite literally raised by the TV.

On another note, now that MLP is pretty much over and with the brony subculture completely dead, I'm curious to know what the next target of fixation to overtake Sonichu.

I think Pokemon will always be a consistent obsession of his, he's been a Pokemon fan since the Pokemania craze of the late 90's and was even a fan during the franchise's low point in the mid-2000's, but everything else sort of cycled out to varying degrees, with the biggest fixations of his being Sonic, MLP, and Neptunia.

Last edited:

Xochi

Glow-in-the-dark nigger
kiwifarms.net
He’s very mad if you misgender him these days. There was someone who reported about an incident at 7-11 where he didn’t have enough cash to pay for snacks and such and someone covered the 2 dollars he owed but Chris just pocketed it. Then when he was confronted by one customer who said something like “hey buddy” he said very indignantly “It’s miss” grabbed his snacks and ran out of the store.

He also takes offense to it on Twitter.
That anecdote always struck me as being totally made up, though. Aside from the fact that it was a third-hand account, I don't think even Chris is dumb enough to take someone's money and walk out of a store without paying.

It also seems rather odd to me that someone would just front him the two dollars instead of just telling him to get the fuck out of the line and quit wasting time. Is this something Americans often do? The usual convention here in the UK is just to pay with your bank card if you don't have enough money on hand, or alternatively just put the stuff back and leave with nothing, not to stand there humming and hawing until someone else pays for you.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hey isn't Chris suppose to have a court day today? did the greene county courts finally bow down to the merge goddess?
Yeah, the debt case got closed early last month. They only put "Other" as the reason.

That anecdote always struck me as being totally made up, though. Aside from the fact that it was a third-hand account, I don't think even Chris is dumb enough to take someone's money and walk out of a store without paying.

It also seems rather odd to me that someone would just front him the two dollars instead of just telling him to get the fuck out of the line and quit wasting time. Is this something Americans often do? The usual convention here in the UK is just to pay with your bank card if you don't have enough money on hand, or alternatively just put the stuff back and leave with nothing, not to stand there humming and hawing until someone else pays for you.
The guy behind him probably just took pity on him because he's an obvious tard. And when that money got handed to Chris, he got confused and interpreted it as being for him rather than for giving to the cashier.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On another note, now that MLP is pretty much over and with the brony subculture completely dead, I'm curious to know what the next target of fixation to overtake Sonichu.
I don't know. I mean Sonic was basically dead when he created Sonichu and to this day he still rides Sonic's cock. I think Chris is gonna be invested in MLP for a good decade to come at least.
Other than that, it's totally arbitrary whatever the next big thing for him is. I mean who could have fucking seen Neptuna coming? He wouldn't have even known about it if it weren't for his trolls telling him. The only thing we can really pick up on is a pattern, Chris is really drawn into anything with goddesses in them because then he can self-insert as a goddess in that world. MLP has a goddess, Neptuna has goddesses. They're also both cartoons, and one revolves around magic and the other video games. Whatever the next big thing is will probably be related to those things. It has to have an actual fanbase/community, so no random isekai anime. Revolving around multiple dimensions/realities isn't a requirement but it is a big plus.

Syaoran Li

Gone Fishing
kiwifarms.net
I don't know. I mean Sonic was basically dead when he created Sonichu and to this day he still rides Sonic's cock. I think Chris is gonna be invested in MLP for a good decade to come at least.
Other than that, it's totally arbitrary whatever the next big thing for him is. I mean who could have fucking seen Neptuna coming? He wouldn't have even known about it if it weren't for his trolls telling him. The only thing we can really pick up on is a pattern, Chris is really drawn into anything with goddesses in them because then he can self-insert as a goddess in that world. MLP has a goddess, Neptuna has goddesses. They're also both cartoons, and one revolves around magic and the other video games. Whatever the next big thing is will probably be related to those things. It has to have an actual fanbase/community, so no random isekai anime. Revolving around multiple dimensions/realities isn't a requirement but it is a big plus.
True, Sonic was pretty much dead as a franchise when the Sonichu comics were being made, although the earliest of the Sonichu stuff from the very early 2000's would've been during the era of the Sonic Adventure games, which was a bit of a mini-"Renaissance" era for Sonic and in large part, directly led to the "DeviantArt" side of the Sonic fandom.

However, Sonic doesn't really factor into Chris's mind all that much these days, aside from the Sonichu OC's.

If he is still the diehard Sonic sperg he was ten years ago, he doesn't express it online very often.

Last edited:

Darkbind Sonichu

kiwifarms.net
Considering how Chris sees pieces of fiction as chronicling events that really happened what do you think he considers all those hentais which are essentially bad endings, with how much he's into Neptunia nowadays he's bound to have read at least a few of them.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Nebula Slasher

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
yeah as someone who was an eyewitness to the last bc I can say they brony base isn't as dead as we say it is, in fact all but the most fucked up of genetic dead ends have even managed to bring up a whole next generation of little ones to keep their enclave alive a little bit longer

Spergichu

Oh wow, my own personal Hell
kiwifarms.net
It has to have an actual fanbase/community, so no random isekai anime.
I don't know but the first thing that came to mind when reading your post was KonoSuba. It checks all the boxes you mentioned, it has a sizable fanbase in the West and there are a few other things that would make it appealing to Chris. For starters, I'm certain Chris will be able to relate to Kazuma as a character, a neet loser who before he died spent all his time playing vidya and watching anime. Also, I don't know and don't care to know the specifics of Chris' made-up religion but I would think it would be easy for Chris to incorporate KonoSuba's deity system into his fantasy. He could just say that he is the goddess who oversees C-197 and decided to come down as a human/sonichu in the form of Chris. Finally, the constant fanservice would get a rise out of even Chris' hormonally stunted brain.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Fool

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino