Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

The climax of Chris's life

• House Burning Down

Votes: 160 8.1%
  • Bob Passing Away

Votes: 160 8.1%
  • Becoming a Tomgirl

Votes: 136 6.9%
  • Expulsion from PVCC

Votes: 61 3.1%
  • Winning the Sega Sweepstake

Votes: 818 41.4%
  • Taint Infection

Votes: 114 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 59 3.0%
  • Multiple things

Votes: 81 4.1%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 188 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 198 10.0%

• Total voters

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
He wasn't planned.

What would the difference be if she had? She would've behaved the same.
Yeah but it would be more leverage against her and the almighty grail of reasons we should hate Barb, also he wasn't??? how doo you know I understand they were both old but lots more adults these days have a kid when they're 40, its rare but it does sometimes happen, honestly though Barb might be the only person who might be even shittier a person than Chris is, she's 50% responsible for who he turned out to be, and while Chris at least somewhat has Autism as his excuse, Barbara from what we know has no real illnesses or mental defects confirmed, so her shiftiness and failings are utterly her faultier herb just being a total bitch 🖕😤🤬:mad:🚫

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but it would be more leverage against her and the almighty grail of reasons we should hate Barb, also he wasn't??? how doo you know I understand they were both old but lots more adults these days have a kid when they're 40, its rare but it does sometimes happen, honestly though Barb might be the only person who might be even shittier a person than Chris is, she's 50% responsible for who he turned out to be, and while Chris at least somewhat has Autism as his excuse, Barbara from what we know has no real illnesses or mental defects confirmed, so her shiftiness and failings are utterly her faultier herb just being a total bitch 🖕😤🤬:mad:🚫
How exactly do you expect anybody to know that definitively except Barb herself?

Barbs not going to go around bragging to strangers about trapping Bob with an unwanted baby. I mean, she’s not black.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob was 54 when Chris was born. Which means he would've been 75 by the time Chris graduated college, if Chris turned out normal. It's possible he was planned but that seems like poor planning on Bob's part.
Lol like that slut would admit biting a hole in the condom.
Heh, well, yeah, planned as in mutually planned like a loving, trusting married couple should do.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know about the genetic transmission of autism, but there’s a few people on Bobs side on the spectrum. Bobs seed might be literal tard cum.
Between Bob and Barb's alcohol-pickled gametes, any drinking Barb did while pregnant, any autism Bob inherited, and any autism he got as his tard cum curdled with age, Chris had not much chance to turn out normal.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Between Bob and Barb's alcohol-pickled gametes, any drinking Barb did while pregnant, any autism Bob inherited, and any autism he got as his tard cum curdled with age, Chris had not much chance to turn out normal.
"His behavior was not normal." Barbara Weston Chandler, from the trailer of Chris Chan vs. The Internet.
So she's somewhat aware that Chris is a fuck up.

deadson

kiwifarms.net
Chill the fuck out, sperg. All we know is what Chris told us so far and what we found out from Cole later on. The end result is that we know that both Bob and Barb fucked up, and not just with Chris.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
I guess your right, Honestly though Do any of you guys think Barbara might be an even shittier person than Chris as she is 90% percent for how he refuses to move on and grow up with her mollycoddling and spoiling him as a child leading to his many personality flaws we see today, Bob was t the best but was at least somewhat sophisticated and hard working and tried his best to install a sense of culture into young chrises kind at the time. I mean he was not great but at least better parent than his bitch of a wife, but I guess it’s hard to view bob in the context of a normal parent, because he wasn’t dealing with a normal son🥺😦🤔

• Feels
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I guess your right, Honestly though Do any of you guys think Barbara might be an even shittier person than Chris as she is 90% percent for how he refuses to move on and grow up with her mollycoddling and spoiling him as a child leading to his many personality flaws we see today, Bob was t the best but was at least somewhat sophisticated and hard working and tried his best to install a sense of culture into young chrises kind at the time. I mean he was not great but at least better parent than his bitch of a wife, but I guess it’s hard to view bob in the context of a normal parent, because he wasn’t dealing with a normal son🥺😦🤔
She's good at manipulating Chris, cause he doesn't have what it takes to live on his own, unlike Cole.
She used the act of suicide in order to scare Chris not to go to a convention.

Miel67

PFurrie and Villain apologist uvu
kiwifarms.net
I wonder sometimes if our world would be better without Sonic....then I realized Chris would jerk it to Sonic the hedgehog regardless
I also love how Cryzel is a year older than Zapina. Like 15 is the perfect age for breeding

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Hogar Grupal

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
What about @thegooddoctor applies to be OPL's sweetheart? You better have Keen Eye.
Eh what are you on about mate? Never wanted to be his sweetheart just said it'd be nice if he actually found a real girl for once, it'd be funny to see A logs foam at the mouth and he'd be actually happy for once, honestly I think he deserves it after 15 years looking and being humiliated by women, he's suffered enough I think:|

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net

Eh what are you on about mate? Never wanted to be his sweetheart just said it'd be nice if he actually found a real girl for once, it'd be funny to see A logs foam at the mouth and he'd be actually happy for once, honestly I think he deserves it after 15 years looking and being humiliated by women, he's suffered enough I think:|
You do realize if he's in a relationship, his girlfriend is going to do most of the work, right? Even by his own admission, Chris prefers to stay at home while the wife makes money.

Him looking for a girlfriend in the first place is so he wouldn't deal with Bob and Barb because they give him "stress." Chris basically wants a mother figure his age (or younger) because he believes he won't get stress from her.

If you believe Chris deserves a girlfriend after years of stalking and making women look bad, you're even more delusional that Chris is.

Tags
die null gay