Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

The climax of Chris's life

• House Burning Down

Votes: 160 8.1%
  • Bob Passing Away

Votes: 160 8.1%
  • Becoming a Tomgirl

Votes: 136 6.9%
  • Expulsion from PVCC

Votes: 61 3.1%
  • Winning the Sega Sweepstake

Votes: 818 41.4%
  • Taint Infection

Votes: 114 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 59 3.0%
  • Multiple things

Votes: 81 4.1%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 188 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 198 10.0%

• Total voters

Syaoran Li

The Prince of Camelot
kiwifarms.net
To wit, there are leaks and nudes of Chris all over the place, and every single one of them serves as an outright repellant as opposed to ripening one's bananas, so to speak.

As for whether or not somebody will have sex with Chris.....I think the one hooker who did just outright quit shortly afterwards.
I think that says it all.
I don't think the hooker outright quit, I think the only thing that was confirmed is that she no longer worked in the Charlottesville area. A lot of hookers who advertise online will often travel from town to town. The CWCki mentioned that Chris met up with her at some motel where she was staying at, so she was probably only in the area for a limited time.

I don't know if this was discussed, but is it possible for Chris to get a Guinness world record for being the most documented person and the mainstream attention that would come with it?
I'd say that Chris isn't the most documented person in history overall, but the only people who have more publicly documented information about them are people who are actually relevant in history or have actual achievements beyond being trolled online.

I would not be surprised if Chris is the most documented person who's otherwise a nobody. At this point, Chris is finally notable enough for a small Wikipedia article nowadays, ironic as that may seem. It wouldn't be the dumbest thing on that site.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I don't think the hooker outright quit, I think the only thing that was confirmed is that she no longer worked in the Charlottesville area. A lot of hookers who advertise online will often travel from town to town. The CWCki mentioned that Chris met up with her at some motel where she was staying at, so she was probably only in the area for a limited time.

I'd say that Chris isn't the most documented person in history overall, but the only people who have more publicly documented information about them are people who are actually relevant in history or have actual achievements beyond being trolled online.

I would not be surprised if Chris is the most documented person who's otherwise a nobody. At this point, Chris is finally notable enough for a small Wikipedia article nowadays, ironic as that may seem. It wouldn't be the dumbest thing on that site.
He's tried to make a Wikiepedia article about himself due to ego, and in order to combat ED, but Wikipedia shut him down.

Syaoran Li

The Prince of Camelot
kiwifarms.net
He's tried to make a Wikiepedia article about himself due to ego, and in order to combat ED, but Wikipedia shut him down.
True, but as I recall, that was back in the "Classic Chris" days when Chris was even more obscure and unimportant than he is now.

At least now, he's gotten attention from relatively mainstream internet commentary guys like PewDiePie and Fredrik Knudsen, among others, and he's become a sort of shorthand for Sonic and MLP fandom cringe as well, so I'd definitely consider him one of those B-List internet figures who's notable enough for a short Wikipedia article, especially since they already have an article about the Farms that mentions him.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
......Am I the only person to be ironically shocked this evening to realize that almost all of Chris's high school gal-pals are now securely married and some of them even have teenage children at this point?
Yup, a lot of their daughters are 16 going on 17. :tomgirl::crocodile:

It's been a long while since Chris made a video... *sigh*
That's never a good sign.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd hate to imagine those daughter's look up their moms' names on google and end up finding an article on the on the CWCki...
Teacher: "Class, today, we're going to learning about the reprocussions of electronic footprints. Please welcome Sarah to the front of the class."

Sarah: "I put my mom's name in google and all I could find were pictures of a baby's penis with cartoon characters drawn onto it. Also, I think my my mother may have been romantically involved with a deranged transvestite while she was in high school."

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Yup, a lot of their daughters are 16 going on 17. :tomgirl::crocodile:

That's never a good sign.
Omg your right, In fact I Think there is evidence to support that in somewhere on the Cwcki that a User Interviewed one of the Gal Pals Chris was Close to( Tiffany Gohan I think It was?) And asked her that Chris said that he had thought you were both romantically Involved, and she was like Omg lol no I was never Into Chris like that we were just friends for a bit than I never saw him again, I am happily married and she was even giving birth that very month, all of this happened around May 2010 I believe, If anyone knows what Im talking about, can they confirm, was that real?

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Omg your right, In fact I Think there is evidence to support that in somewhere on the Cwcki that a User Interviewed one of the Gal Pals Chris was Close to( Tiffany Gohan I think It was?) And asked her that Chris said that he had thought you were both romantically Involved, and she was like Omg lol no I was never Into Chris like that we were just friends for a bit than I never saw him again, I am happily married and she was even giving birth that very month, all of this happened around May 2010 I believe, If anyone knows what Im talking about, can they confirm, was that real?
It was Kellie.

Nebula Slasher

Spergy Fag
kiwifarms.net
You type worse than Chris and it really bothers me.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net
when he mentions that the cards are part of the comics, what does that really mean? Do you have to collect all the cards and arrange them in a way where you can read them liiiiike a comic? Can you cut the pictures out of the cards and puzzle them together to make a complete comic page????

Tags
die null gay