Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

The climax of Chris's life

• House Burning Down

Votes: 159 8.1%
  • Bob Passing Away

Votes: 158 8.0%
  • Becoming a Tomgirl

Votes: 136 6.9%
  • Expulsion from PVCC

Votes: 61 3.1%
  • Winning the Sega Sweepstake

Votes: 815 41.5%
  • Taint Infection

Votes: 113 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 58 3.0%
  • Multiple things

Votes: 80 4.1%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 187 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 198 10.1%

• Total voters

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
when he mentions that the cards are part of the comics, what does that really mean? Do you have to collect all the cards and arrange them in a way where you can read them liiiiike a comic? Can you cut the pictures out of the cards and puzzle them together to make a complete comic page????
That's his lazy way of saying "the pictures are on the cards, so I don't have to do full page drawings."
This CWC we're talking about, like he can try to make a puzzle that requires patience, thought and planning into it.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net
That's his lazy way of saying "the pictures are on the cards, so I don't have to do full page drawings."
This CWC we're talking about, like he can try to make a puzzle that requires patience, thought and planning into it.
so true, I wonder how long he'll keep the card game thing up until that becomes too much work for him. I can see him moving onto DnD so he can continue his stories that way til his next special interest comes around.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
So some friends of mine have no idea who Chris is and I'm not sure how exactly to explain the immense amount of autism there is. Do I show them the audios like the semen recycling or do I read them Sonichu? Sorry if this isn't allowed, this is my first thread here

Jason Ratana

Paragon Over Atheists
kiwifarms.net
So some friends of mine have no idea who Chris is and I'm not sure how exactly to explain the immense amount of autism there is. Do I show them the audios like the semen recycling or do I read them Sonichu? Sorry if this isn't allowed, this is my first thread here
I suggest that they watch in this particular order, Down The Rabbit Hole, Sachumo’s documentary, and GenoSamuel.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Cville is a pretty major hub for Antifa and such. Wonder if Chris has ever seen them? Would be hilarious if he had the same court date as another Chris (Cantwell) and they ran into each other.

friends o' niall

welcome home, dennis wenning
kiwifarms.net
I know it's borderline blasphemous, but the few times I've mentioned CWC and Sonichu to friends and need to provide some context, I refer them to the infamous Cracked image thing first, and then the PewDiePie video. They make for a quick briefing and are way more 'palatable' sources to the uninitiated.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Send them the un-clit photos and nothing else

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Show them one of the shorter comprehensive documentaries you can find on youtube.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
You think this song would irritate ol' Chrissy-boy?

Below: Autism time! (No, just no. Don't read this. Ever.)
How legitimately intelligent is Sonic, Sonichu and Chris anyway?
I ask this because of speed. In order for something sentient to move at the blistering speeds Sanic does, and do it accurately without slamming into spikes or whatever, you have to be able to information at a pace no normal person can. The human eye can see 60 frames per second, so if you're moving at insane speeds, that's honestly not enough information to respond at split second reflexes to avoid dangers and commit attacks against Dr. Robotnik / Eggman's forces. Does Sanic see the world at much higher than 60 fps?

And if this is true, how much of that information does he retain? Being able to accurately retain that knowledge brought in at such high speeds means the possibility of processing that information for various applications other than running really fast. Can Sanic read a book faster than the speed of sound? Does he have a photographic memory?

I ask the exceptional above questions because you know Chris and his abortion Sonichu and himself as Chris Chan Sonichu. If he saying he has the processing power of several mega computers with the reflexes to boot outside the realm of his exceptional comic book?

This is what I get for not listening to other things while working out yesterday for hours. I remember an old Red Letter Media video with Rich Evans and that weird guy talking about Sanic and how many frames per second you had to respond to an obstacle on screen from when it appears at the side of the screen and when you collide with it losing all your rings. Yes, this is that autistic.

I know the answer. Chris doesn't have the mental capability to precognitively think things through before making his abominations even involving himself, but I got curious.
Another question: do you think that fictional dimension Chris is trying to bring into the real world has Star Wars movies not made by Disney that don't suck? Autism, away~!

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know an archive for the original 4chan thread that featured Chris and got the channers attention to him?

Tags
die null gay