Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
“Serious players” can refer to people who’ve racked up ridiculous levels of playtime, not just skill level. Which is even more alarming— Chris has put stupid amounts of hours (even days) doing nothing but playing games, and somehow he’s still shit at every one, including titles he’s managed to earn 100% achievements for.

Chris was the very definition of a trophy farmer in his PS3 heyday. Looking at his game list it seems like he'd buy bargain bin crap just for the sake of collecting the trophies (and possibly still does?)

He's the equivalent of one of the guys in an MMO who have maxed out their numbers by grinding for years and now just bankstand all day showing off how big their dick is because they have nothing else left to do in the game, except even sadder because his "achievement" is overshadowed by the fact that he's Chris Motherfucking Chandler, the guy who cums in a shot glass and drinks it.

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is such a cliche question at this point but anybody think of genuinely one talent hobby or skill in which Chris actually ‘good’ at? I mean he’s obviously quite knowledgeable about the things he enjoys like Video games, sonic, Lego and other autistic vices? He must be at least genuinely educated in these fields, that’s got to count right? I mean cmon name one thing he’s actually sort of talented/good at, anything cmon ONE THING!:'(😤🙏
He’s pretty good at Tetris 99, before he got Pokemon Sword I saw him playing quite often and even seen in game a few times and while he never won he was always in the last 5.

Argh My Cigar

Good morning starshine, the earth says "hello!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s pretty good at Tetris 99, before he got Pokemon Sword I saw him playing quite often and even seen in game a few times and while he never won he was always in the last 5.

wait, he got Sword? He asked for Shield though. Unless he already bought Sword and just wanted both versions.

• Late
Reactions: Chan Fan

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
wait, he got Sword? He asked for Shield though. Unless he already bought Sword and just wanted both versions.

Do you have to ask? It's Chris. Of course he bought both versions. He bought both versions, the strategy guide, and probably a bunch of plushies and miscellaneous bits of tat they were selling in GameStop next to the game itself. And we know he collects the TCG so he probably bought boosters from the recent Sword/Shield TCG expansion in bulk.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, here’s some screenshots:
0FCD7F0E-238A-4A13-9AF1-8E1A039BEC2D.jpeg

7FBF7238-CD7B-456B-B576-78D5F766A343.jpeg

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is such a cliche question at this point but anybody think of genuinely one talent hobby or skill in which Chris actually ‘good’ at? I mean he’s obviously quite knowledgeable about the things he enjoys like Video games, sonic, Lego and other autistic vices? He must be at least genuinely educated in these fields, that’s got to count right? I mean cmon name one thing he’s actually sort of talented/good at, anything cmon ONE THING!:'(😤🙏
Didn't he go to college for some sort of tech thing? I don't remember what it is; graphic design? coding? You would think he'd be good at shit like that

Reactions: Argh My Cigar

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Didn't he go to college for some sort of tech thing? I don't remember what it is; graphic design? coding? You would think he'd be good at shit like that
`Haha, No he went and did a CADD (Computer Aided Drafting and design) Course at some community college, which he only did cause his father made him do it and his projects for the course were absolutely god awful shit that an 8 year old would do, with drawings and diagrams with wonky lines drawn without even a ruler and that crudely written Comic Sans font he likes so much all over. He also took 6 years to do it, even though it was 3 year course, because he spent 2 of those years being banned by}:P for being a Predator and the others for disrupting his college class with his Sonichu comics trying to sell them. So no, he didn't get anything from it and I honestly am baffled why his parents even bothered putting him through that and paying for it in the first place:'(😑🤦‍♂️

Argh My Cigar

Good morning starshine, the earth says "hello!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He took an HTML class that he supposedly didn’t fail. Whenever he gets an F in something he freaks out, so anything he doesn’t talk about he probably did reasonably OK in.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Nguyen Van Phuoc

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Chris would last that long.

I think you misread the post. The question wasn't pertaining to when Chris will die. The question is long after Chris is dead will his "artwork" be considered legitimately collectable like Henry Darger or other unknowns aka outsider artists who became famous posthumously? Your thoughts?

• Agree
Reactions: BScCollateral

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He never accomplished anything in life that mattered he is just famous online because people like to laugh at him and not even because people like him (although some feel sorry for him) so after he is dead his worthless drawings really should hold no value. People buying his drawings right now while he is alive they think they are trolling this forum by giving him money and not because the drawings are with anything. After chris Chan is dead you are not trolling the forum by paying lots of money for his drawings. (Btw you are only trolling yourself if you give Chris Chan money just to be clear)

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
So its established that Sonichu is a Pokemon.
So therefore the other forms of Sonichus & Rosechu's are therefore Pokemon.
So it is safe to assume that Ted Bundychu is a Pokemon.

Where can I catch a Bundychu?
What type is Bundychu?
What is it's move pool?
Is it known to evolve into any other pokemon?
What EV's will my pokemanz get if they knock out 4 Bundychu's in a row?

Darkbind Sonichu

kiwifarms.net
So its established that Sonichu is a Pokemon.
So therefore the other forms of Sonichus & Rosechu's are therefore Pokemon.
So it is safe to assume that Ted Bundychu is a Pokemon.

Where can I catch a Bundychu?
What type is Bundychu?
What is it's move pool?
Is it known to evolve into any other pokemon?
What EV's will my pokemanz get if they knock out 4 Bundychu's in a row?
These are all things a good writer would consider when doing something, even something dumb like that. Chris however, is not this.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Serious question: 20 years after chris dies of a heart failure, The orginal hand drawn sonichu artwork will been branded "outsider art" and sell at legitimate auction houses for the equivalent of thousands of dollars?

The original hand-drawn Sonichu is outsider art and would probably sell for thousands now. If Chris had his ORIGINAL pages from like 2006? He could make a killing selling those.