Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

The climax of Chris's life

• House Burning Down

Votes: 159 8.1%
  • Bob Passing Away

Votes: 160 8.1%
  • Becoming a Tomgirl

Votes: 136 6.9%
  • Expulsion from PVCC

Votes: 61 3.1%
  • Winning the Sega Sweepstake

Votes: 817 41.5%
  • Taint Infection

Votes: 114 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 58 2.9%
  • Multiple things

Votes: 80 4.1%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 188 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 198 10.1%

• Total voters

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
I know this is such a cliche question at this point but anybody think of genuinely one talent hobby or skill in which Chris actually ‘good’ at? I mean he’s obviously quite knowledgeable about the things he enjoys like Video games, sonic, Lego and other autistic vices? He must be at least genuinely educated in these fields, that’s got to count right? I mean cmon name one thing he’s actually sort of talented/good at, anything cmon ONE THING!:'(😤🙏

• Feels
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
I know this is such a cliche question at this point but anybody think of genuinely one talent hobby or skill in which Chris actually ‘good’ at? I mean he’s obviously quite knowledgeable about the things he enjoys like Video games, sonic, Lego and other autistic vices? He must be at least genuinely educated in these fields, that’s got to count right? I mean cmon name one thing he’s actually sort of talented/good at, anything cmon ONE THING!:'(😤🙏
There's simply nothing. Even the video games he's proven to be "accomplished" in are ones like Animal Crossing where you can become accomplished just by being a NEET who checks in three times a day. Chris shows none of the knowledge and understanding that one would expect from someone who's played 20,000 hours of Pokémon and has access to the Internet. He almost certainly doesn't know how to EV/IV train and selectively breed Pokémon, for example.

If Chris had any genuine aptitude for games he'd probably be a speedrunner. As it stands, he's just a clown who puts an enthusiast level of time into casual gaming.

Stephanie Bustcakes

Just giving out boners for free.
kiwifarms.net
There's simply nothing. Even the video games he's proven to be "accomplished" in are ones like Animal Crossing where you can become accomplished just by being a NEET who checks in three times a day. Chris shows none of the knowledge and understanding that one would expect from someone who's played 20,000 hours of Pokémon and has access to the Internet. He almost certainly doesn't know how to EV/IV train and selectively breed Pokémon, for example.
He also plays all his games at the lowest difficulty, lol.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
He also plays all his games at the lowest difficulty, lol.
Looking at the CWCki, Chris was apparently okay-ish at Guitar Hero? And he and Megan are said to have been serious players of Soul Calibur III, although his definition of "serious" and mine might differ. We saw Chris play SC against the Mary Lee Walsh custom character in that infamous bout of autism and he struggles to take her down on Easy difficulty.

Argh My Cigar

You like grilled cheese?
kiwifarms.net
Looking at the CWCki, Chris was apparently okay-ish at Guitar Hero? And he and Megan are said to have been serious players of Soul Calibur III, although his definition of "serious" and mine might differ.
“Serious players” can refer to people who’ve racked up ridiculous levels of playtime, not just skill level. Which is even more alarming— Chris has put stupid amounts of hours (even days) doing nothing but playing games, and somehow he’s still shit at every one, including titles he’s managed to earn 100% achievements for.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
“Serious players” can refer to people who’ve racked up ridiculous levels of playtime, not just skill level. Which is even more alarming— Chris has put stupid amounts of hours (even days) doing nothing but playing games, and somehow he’s still shit at every one, including titles he’s managed to earn 100% achievements for.
Chris was the very definition of a trophy farmer in his PS3 heyday. Looking at his game list it seems like he'd buy bargain bin crap just for the sake of collecting the trophies (and possibly still does?)

He's the equivalent of one of the guys in an MMO who have maxed out their numbers by grinding for years and now just bankstand all day showing off how big their dick is because they have nothing else left to do in the game, except even sadder because his "achievement" is overshadowed by the fact that he's Chris Motherfucking Chandler, the guy who cums in a shot glass and drinks it.

Spergichu

Oh wow, my own personal Hell
kiwifarms.net

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s pretty good at Tetris 99, before he got Pokemon Sword I saw him playing quite often and even seen in game a few times and while he never won he was always in the last 5.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
wait, he got Sword? He asked for Shield though. Unless he already bought Sword and just wanted both versions.
Do you have to ask? It's Chris. Of course he bought both versions. He bought both versions, the strategy guide, and probably a bunch of plushies and miscellaneous bits of tat they were selling in GameStop next to the game itself. And we know he collects the TCG so he probably bought boosters from the recent Sword/Shield TCG expansion in bulk.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he go to college for some sort of tech thing? I don't remember what it is; graphic design? coding? You would think he'd be good at shit like that

Reactions: Argh My Cigar

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Didn't he go to college for some sort of tech thing? I don't remember what it is; graphic design? coding? You would think he'd be good at shit like that
`Haha, No he went and did a CADD (Computer Aided Drafting and design) Course at some community college, which he only did cause his father made him do it and his projects for the course were absolutely god awful shit that an 8 year old would do, with drawings and diagrams with wonky lines drawn without even a ruler and that crudely written Comic Sans font he likes so much all over. He also took 6 years to do it, even though it was 3 year course, because he spent 2 of those years being banned by}:P for being a Predator and the others for disrupting his college class with his Sonichu comics trying to sell them. So no, he didn't get anything from it and I honestly am baffled why his parents even bothered putting him through that and paying for it in the first place:'(😑🤦‍♂️

Argh My Cigar

You like grilled cheese?
kiwifarms.net
He took an HTML class that he supposedly didn’t fail. Whenever he gets an F in something he freaks out, so anything he doesn’t talk about he probably did reasonably OK in.

Tags
die null gay