• Never had any hope

Votes: 201 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 207 9.8%

• Total voters

CraBman

King of the Cra🅱️s
kiwifarms.net
Why didn’t Chris discard his Sonichu fantasy land when the Idea Guys bailed; is he that desperate to keep the image of him being a totally hot and overpowered goddess?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Rinny.

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
kiwifarms.net
It's certainly plausible based on her lies about Cole's biological father. It was almost certainly an old fart like Bob though since the fathers age is the leading predictor of having autistic offspring.
He could've easily had down syndrome too if God was willing to curse him further due to the chances of having a downie just spikes up super high once you're older than 40 as a woman, so like barb when she had chris .

It was literally a 1 in 100 chance that we could've had a down syndrome and autistic Chris chan.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net
He could've easily had down syndrome too if God was willing to curse him further due to the chances of having a downie just spikes up super high once you're older than 40 as a woman, so like barb when she had chris .

It was literally a 1 in 100 chance that we could've had a down syndrome and autistic Chris chan.
It's a miracle someone as autistic and low iq as chris even learned to read and write. If he had downs he wouldn't even be smart enough to shit without a tube up his ass.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Why didn’t Chris discard his Sonichu fantasy land when the Idea Guys bailed; is he that desperate to keep the image of him being a totally hot and overpowered goddess?
Chris is basically desperate to maintain the fantasy that he's a veritable deity, especially in bodily terms. Before the Idea Guys, he was a kawaii bishonen man with broad shoulders, a hairy chest, and a huge dick. After them, he was a kawaii cutesy animu princess with perfect hair, a tiny waist, and huge tits. Male or female, he's always fantasised about himself as some paragon of physical perfection. Yes, he is that desperate.

Mick92

CWC as a product of pop culture
kiwifarms.net

I honestly think he could have fared a lot better as a downie.

I've always thought that Chris is precisely in that bitter spot where he's too dumb and autistic to function properly (always considered the High Functioning Autism diagnosis to be way too generous), but at the same time he's functional enough and not mentally handicapped enough to need constant specialized care, maybe in the form of some kind of caretaker, and to have everything handed to him. And he's not enough of a breathing vegetable as to be fully unaware of his own situation (despite lacking a lot of self-awarenes as is).

As a Down's Syndrome patient his parents probably would have had access to more specialized guidance on how to raise him. If anything they would have been more inclined or at least felt forced to do so. Even if they proved to be unfit caretakers, there's a higher chance that he would have been assigned a proper one, or been taken to an institution. Hell, even if he died young in some institution, like Down's patients used to do all the time before their condition was understood better, that still sounds like a preferable existence to the one he has.

As for autism and Down's happening simultaneously on the same person, I don't know of any cases like that. But I'm not sure in such a case the former would make much of a difference, or be diagnosable at all.

If anything, he'd be at least more blissfully unaware of his whole situation, and wouldn't get into all that trouble on the internet.

Last edited:

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying that he didn't, but it seems unlikely. If word somehow got out from PVCC about his conversation with Sonichu, you'd think that similar instances in much more public places such as malls and shops would have been reported by now.
During Anna's Crazy Pacer story, I imagine Chris talk to Sonichu, "Okay, time to go on my Love Quest."

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have anybody ever thought that there might be a chance that Bob isn't the biological father of Chris? Like Barb was a ho, she could have gotten knocked up from some other dude
My preferred theory is the other way around. Barb was sleeping around when she was seeing Ran Coleman Yeatts, and the true father of Cole is none other than Bob. *yawn*

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's with the influx of YouTubers in recent years?

People often try to score interviews with Chris, fantasy enablers get him to appear in livestreams, people who live locally to him like Copitz and Xleepy befriend him to get him to appear in their videos, Jack Z paid Chris $1,200 to grease Chris's palm hoping he would appear on his YouTube channel, etc. And there are also a lot of people who recap or read off the CWCki or Chris's Twitter updates, and Pewdiepie made a video about him.

There were some interviews and stuff from 2010-2015, but the amount of CWCxploitation videos has drastically increased lately. What set that into motion?

Seems to be ironic timing, too, a lot of commentators around here express boredom with Chris's shenanigans in the past few years yet those videos and channels keep popping up.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net

People often try to score interviews with Chris, fantasy enablers get him to appear in livestreams, people who live locally to him like Copitz and Xleepy befriend him to get him to appear in their videos, Jack Z paid Chris $1,200 to grease Chris's palm hoping he would appear on his YouTube channel, etc. And there are also a lot of people who recap or read off the CWCki or Chris's Twitter updates, and Pewdiepie made a video about him.

There were some interviews and stuff from 2010-2015, but the amount of CWCxploitation videos has drastically increased lately. What set that into motion?

Seems to be ironic timing, too, a lot of commentators around here express boredom with Chris's shenanigans in the past few years yet those videos and channels keep popping up.
My guess is a majority of them are at the age when they were born in the 90s (Gen-Z) and are finding out of Chris now.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

He was easily exploited in the past and his past is easily exploited today.
Youtubers talking about Chris are just trying to make easy content to fill time and there's an endless supply of information about him so they can cherry pick moments to fit whatever narrative they are trying to spin.
Why the fuck would pewdiepie make a video about the worlds favorite autist? He has 50+ million subs and Chris's relative modern obscurity makes him easy to "introduce" to a young audience that won't bother looking into it further.
It boils down to two kinds of videos "lol look at this middle aged tard that made a fool of himself years ago" and "look at this poor bullied trans woman" for clicks and watched hours.

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess is a majority of them are at the age when they were born in the 90s (Gen-Z) and are finding out of Chris now.
Must be interesting to find out about him with the lore being pretty fully formed these days, as opposed to having watched it unfold. The former would be like starting to play a game or get into a fandom that has deep lore but is starting to fall off as such things always do (I'm looking at you, Hasbrofied D&D and Warhammer...)

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
How much of Chrises Awkward and Unlikable Personality, Disturbing Childish Fantasies and Moral Views, and Overall Profoundly Strange Outlook On Life Are products from his Genuine Mental Condition Of Autism Or through His Parents Mostly Shitty Parenting Attitudes? How much of his fucked up life decisions growing Up Are to Be blamed on His own choices, Or the very enablers he has to rely on to Raise him his whole life? Where is The line drawn??:|

AsianChris

F grade in Christory
kiwifarms.net
Why Christian got an F for his "Song of Christian"? This is a grade for absolute zero value, like not doing your homework. The poem isn't that good, but not a F-rating for a HS student, at least he put his real feelings on it, even though it's silly as him. For the video, yeah it does sucks, it's absolutely pitch dark, but IMO it can reach an E or D- for the effort.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why Christian got an F for his "Song of Christian"?
He had just written "Song of Christian" when he made that video, so I don't think it had been submitted and graded yet. In fact, it's not even clear that it was a school assignment at all.
The F is probably referring to a different assignment, or to his latest report card.

Tags
die null gay