• Never had any hope

Votes: 201 9.5%
  • The Jews

Votes: 207 9.8%

• Total voters

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's with the influx of YouTubers in recent years?

People often try to score interviews with Chris, fantasy enablers get him to appear in livestreams, people who live locally to him like Copitz and Xleepy befriend him to get him to appear in their videos, Jack Z paid Chris $1,200 to grease Chris's palm hoping he would appear on his YouTube channel, etc. And there are also a lot of people who recap or read off the CWCki or Chris's Twitter updates, and Pewdiepie made a video about him.

There were some interviews and stuff from 2010-2015, but the amount of CWCxploitation videos has drastically increased lately. What set that into motion?

Seems to be ironic timing, too, a lot of commentators around here express boredom with Chris's shenanigans in the past few years yet those videos and channels keep popping up.
My guess is before people were interested in Chris as an internet oddity/laughingstock but now he’s just a well known internet personality and younger people are willing to try anything to gain viewers.

This is especially ever since PewDiePie made a video about Chris (Which admittedly is a few years back now), PewDiePie being about as mainstream as internet culture goes.

SmokingPig

SWEET LADY CORONA LITERALLY TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if anyone has ever done an actual profile on what medications Chris is currently on. I only ask this, is because just the way Chris has been behaving over the last couple of years just doesn't seem like Chris. I mean of course Chris is Chris, he always has acted strange, but I am not sure whether or not someone has been able to acquire those details. From what I can gather he is on a couple of different anti-anxiety and depression meds, but I wonder if big pharma's cure of autism causes a blast of bat shit schizophrenia.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if anyone has ever done an actual profile on what medications Chris is currently on. I only ask this, is because just the way Chris has been behaving over the last couple of years just doesn't seem like Chris. I mean of course Chris is Chris, he always has acted strange, but I am not sure whether or not someone has been able to acquire those details. From what I can gather he is on a couple of different anti-anxiety and depression meds, but I wonder if big pharma's cure of autism causes a blast of bat shit schizophrenia.
He doesn't have schizophrenia. Our favourite Russian double agent just made an excellent post about this here. Chris is autistic, dumb, egotistical and childish, and just really wants his daydreams to be real.

SmokingPig

SWEET LADY CORONA LITERALLY TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't have schizophrenia. Our favourite Russian double agent just made an excellent post about this here. Chris is autistic, dumb, egotistical and childish, and just really wants his daydreams to be real.
Interesting post, he probably would of peaked in his mid twenties as most schizophrenics do anyways. Chris always has been about the projected his own reality on reality, with full awareness. I am just more curious on the changes in his medication regiment, considering that he has turned into a 6 year old girl instead of an 8 year old boy. Though, probably a lot to do with Barb coddling him, lack of accountability, hormone thearpy, and the assortment autism w/ narcissistic personality disorder. Thanks for sharing that post, interesting indeed.

Chan Fan

Quarantine Queen
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of "Song of Christian", Chris was so against cussing back then, yet today he seems to have no problem with it.
I've wondered about that, too. I wonder if he got in trouble for it as a kid but later on he started doing it because his dad did (so of course it must be fine if Bob did it.) Maybe his parents didn't want their mute austistic kid to start screaming obscenities when he started talking again so they tried not to curse in front of him lol. Or maybe that was something he learned in church or at school, two places cursing would certainly get you in trouble

Chan Fan

Quarantine Queen
kiwifarms.net
Chris was also really against "drugs" - especially smoking and drinking. To this day he's still really against smoking. Maybe it's because of autistic "tactile defensiveness" (oversensitive)?
Very possible. His drinking seemed to be a phase but he seemed to be going out more and having fun while he did it so I guess he saw a slightly less harmful side of it. Maybe all of the people he ever knew that smoked were douchebags or something *shrug not having close friends with that vice can make you think only bad people do it. There is also the whole "Chris was raised by TV and TV said smoking is bad so it must be true" possibility. That calls into question if he is immune to the horrible smell in his house from the junk/pets. I've always found that Axe body spray can be really offensive if you use too much of it and he liked that a lot. However cigarette smoke does tend to "cling" to hair and clothes. Now I have far more questions than answers haha at least I'm in the right place for it!

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now I have far more questions than answers haha
Also speaking of "Song of Christian", Chris mentioned he played Mario Kart*, where he'd do time trials, trying to top previous records. Since Chris sucks at vidya (remember the Soul Calibur "revenge" against "Walsh"?), one could guess that he tried racing and kept losing. So he just did time trials. No STRESS or "prickly wicklies" of losing there ("and I just won!").

*(Chris was really into Mario Kart back then. That CD he made the Sonichu cover for had tracks from Mario Kart 64 in it, and he made that Lego racing animation with the Game Boy Camera.)

Last edited:

Mick92

CWC as a product of pop culture
kiwifarms.net
Nothing wrong or weird about disliking cigarettes tho. Yes, he may be a little autistic about it but those fuckers are gross, cling to everything, stink up the whole place for everyone and are worse for you than other light drugs. Truly a pleb tier vice.
I've noticed a lot of young people don't really care about them, and many prefer either the Wacky Tobacky or the Mouth Fedora, and a few simply roll their own tobacco.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Wish I would have bookmarked this, but someone commented how it was like with Borb communicating with Chris when he was mute. It was like they were talking about to Chris in front of him, but it was like Chris wouldn't have had any idea about it.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Chan Fan

Carbon Filter 2

kiwifarms.net
Hi! I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I was just wondering where I can find the current status of the wiki? It shows up on google, but every time I try to connect it times out. Is there another way to access it, or is it down?

• Feels
Reactions: ToroidalBoat

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Now since it's been commented that Chris is a horrible narrator, I had a thought regarding his time at Nathaniel Greene Elementary. In 1991, Chris was 9 years old. He had started talking again at age seven. I don't know what triggered him, but Chris apparently went back to his screeching, causing the school staff to "pin him down and record his screams." I'd figured it was real, until I cross referenced the school and the name of the principal and found nothing. I, along with everyone here, assume that Borb told Chris that in order to scam the school out of money.

It's strange that Chris still held on to this.

Tags
die null gay