• The Jews

Votes: 207 9.8%

• Total voters

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Now since it's been commented that Chris is a horrible narrator, I had a thought regarding his time at Nathaniel Greene Elementary. In 1991, Chris was 9 years old. He had started talking again at age seven. I don't know what triggered him, but Chris apparently went back to his screeching, causing the school staff to "pin him down and record his screams." I'd figured it was real, until I cross referenced the school and the name of the principal and found nothing. I, along with everyone here, assume that Borb told Chris that in order to scam the school out of money.

It's strange that Chris still held on to this.
It may be Borb had threatened to sue the school or denied there was anything wrong with their tard child, so when they had to restrain him for tard raging, they recorded the whole thing in case they ever had to prove what happened.

That said, I'm amused by the other idea, that they literally just sadistically held him down to record his screams because they thought it would be funny or something.

Bonnabelle The Blue

Professional Photoshopper
kiwifarms.net
My random thought is that Christine is a courageous human with a loving, open heart that you all tried (but failed) to taint. She still soars, creating, loving, expressing. Nothing can stop her; she is an endless source of power and self-love in the face of adversity and hatred. I wish I were more like her. I wish you all were more like her too, yes, yes. I'd love to see us all come together, Christine, Kiwi Farms, all of us, uniting joyously in love... at last. My heart yearns for it, although I'm fearful the day may not come soon enough.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It may be Borb had threatened to sue the school or denied there was anything wrong with their tard child, so when they had to restrain him for tard raging, they recorded the whole thing in case they ever had to prove what happened.

That said, I'm amused by the other idea, that they literally just sadistically held him down to record his screams because they thought it would be funny or something.
It could be a little of both. C'mon, let's say that you're a journeyman special education teacher and, up until this point, you've been dealing with the typical run-of-the-mill forest gump "Oh blah-dee-oh-blah-dah-life-goes-on!" kind of tards, and then you get Chris. A child who we all know as being quite an extremely difficult young lad that will not yield to normal patterns of thought, such as fantasy not being reality. Imagine dealing with 1-2 years of this, hearing from the administration that something needs to be done, finally taking the chance once he gets called in for another tantrum, and then giving that little fucker a chokehold. Yeah, I'd like to think it's part "I want this child's parents to fully understand exactly what they need to deal with" and part "THIS IS FOR TAKING UP ALL OF MY LUNCH BREAKS YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHIT."

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
My random thought is that Christine is a courageous human with a loving, open heart that you all tried (but failed) to taint. She still soars, creating, loving, expressing. Nothing can stop her; she is an endless source of power and self-love in the face of adversity and hatred. I wish I were more like her. I wish you all were more like her too, yes, yes. I'd love to see us all come together, Christine, Kiwi Farms, all of us, uniting joyously in love... at last. My heart yearns for it, although I'm fearful the day may not come soon enough.
Hi Jake. Please fuck off.

Chan Fan

Quarantine Queen
kiwifarms.net
Now since it's been commented that Chris is a horrible narrator, I had a thought regarding his time at Nathaniel Greene Elementary. In 1991, Chris was 9 years old. He had started talking again at age seven. I don't know what triggered him, but Chris apparently went back to his screeching, causing the school staff to "pin him down and record his screams." I'd figured it was real, until I cross referenced the school and the name of the principal and found nothing. I, along with everyone here, assume that Borb told Chris that in order to scam the school out of money.

It's strange that Chris still held on to this.
Of course he's held onto this story, it allows him to be the victim and reinforces his mom's story about how everyone hates their family

JasonMetloney

kiwifarms.net
I can't help but feel kinda bad laughing at Chris through this website full of you absolute faggots (Which would make me a faggot in turn unfortunately). I feel like there's more joy to be had bullying a kid with tourette's syndrome in elementary school. I think that would even be a step above Chris at this point. What are you guys even waiting for anyway? For Chris to finally lose it completely and create a third asshole on himself or some shit?

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but feel kinda bad laughing at Chris through this website full of you absolute faggots (Which would make me a faggot in turn unfortunately). I feel like there's more joy to be had bullying a kid with tourette's syndrome in elementary school. I think that would even be a step above Chris at this point. What are you guys even waiting for anyway? For Chris to finally lose it completely and create a third asshole on himself or some shit?
Yeah, pretty much that.

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look man, I started doing this in 2009? I don’t want to stop. ADF, Brad Watson, and Chris die I’ll probably stop using the site as much. Until then I get laughs or at least stimulating conversation out of this place and met a lot of cool people here.

TheRedBaron

Knower of random subjects and Owner of Megatron
kiwifarms.net
That's the only way I could stand reading Sonichu.
legitimately the only way ive tried actually reading the comics (about 5 times at this point) and I just cant, the story and art is awful but those points aside how the comic is drawn out makes it hard to read as the frame boxes jump around, I did a better job creating fake comics in 5th grade, and I kept getting confused in later issues as he kept repeating sub episodes and I thought for the longest time that the site had just accidentally reuploaded earlier comics

at this point it isn't even really laughing at anymore, funny content is beyond rare now around the beginning of the trans stuff is i believe when the comedy died, at this point it isn't following for laughs it's mostly just standing by and watching a train wreck occur and at this point its too late to stop and not see what happens

Tags
die null gay