• Multiple things

Votes: 89 4.2%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 201 9.5%
  • The Trump's Chosen People

Votes: 206 9.8%

• Total voters

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hasn't this shit been in development hell forever? I vaguely remember people on /v/ shitposting about it back in 2013.
It's in full release now. Almost hate to say it because of MLP taint, but it looks.....good. Besides the pure fighting with 'not quite ponies' aspect it has a story mode and rogue-alike dungeon crawl modes too. for $18cdn ($15usd) it might just be worth taking a chance on it.

TrippinKahlua

No other love compares to that of a father and son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we have to wait until Barb dies for the next big piece of meat?

Why can’t Chris stop doing insignificant things? He can’t even keep up with his own delusions of Sonichu in his body.

Can’t he become a victim of circumstances? Why doesn’t he just get into an arbitrary car crash? Whether he was in the right or not? Either way he will rage.

Why did he give up on coming back to End Games? Why doesn’t he pursue another Hobby store in the tricounty area?

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
As much as Chris is oblivious and things go over his head, the only thing that he caught on was one of the Jerkops names sounds like faggot (Bagget).

Chan Fan

Quarantine Queen
kiwifarms.net
If Chris was arrested now and had to do actual jail time, how upset would he be if he had to do it in a men's facility rather than a women's? is it more likely he'd go to a mental facility than a jail/prison?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If Chris was arrested now and had to do actual jail time, how upset would he be if he had to do it in a men's facility rather than a women's? is it more likely he'd go to a mental facility than a jail/prison?
I think it'd depend on where it was. He'd probably cope if it he got arrested in Ruckersville and just had to deal with being held in some hick facility for a little while. If he fucked up and got arrested in Baltimore or at some brony con far from home, and ended up in some genuinely hellish city jail, I don't think he'd cope with it at all well.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
He wouldn't be too happy with it. The last time he was jailed, he refused to eat the food. I'd imagine he'd to the same thing just to protest. I don't think he'd be allowed since he still has his duck, even though it doesn't work anymore, the female staff as well as the inmates wouldn't want to have him.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I happened across this very old ad in freight today:
View attachment 1304334
Uncanny, right?
I like to think it's a peek into an alternate timeline where Chris got a handle on his tism and became a western wear model.
That looks nothing like Chris, his face looks nothing like a Picasso painting.
He wouldn't be too happy with it. The last time he was jailed, he refused to eat the food. I'd imagine he'd to the same thing just to protest. I don't think he'd be allowed since he still has his duck, even though it doesn't work anymore, the female staff as well as the inmates wouldn't want to have him.
He'd probably be transferred to a mental health facility where he'd willingly be some extremely slow guy's girlfriend.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this was brought up before, but there's this English documentary director by the name of Louis Theroux and he hosted this program called "Weird Weekends" where he goes around the world and films any weird subject. Can you imagine him following Chris and trying to get in his head for a week?

Here's an example of an episode:

johnjohn99

Cumdog, A-town
kiwifarms.net
"What the hell am I doing here?"
What the hell am I doing? I paid nine American dollars for this cake. That's a lotta yen!"

Is the funniest sequence of words to come out of Chris' mouth. The context, the situation, the ending, it's perfect and makes me lose it every time.
I will remember that video and that "Kawaii!!!" face he makes until I am on my deathbed

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but feel kinda bad laughing at Chris through this website full of you absolute faggots (Which would make me a faggot in turn unfortunately). I feel like there's more joy to be had bullying a kid with tourette's syndrome in elementary school. I think that would even be a step above Chris at this point. What are you guys even waiting for anyway? For Chris to finally lose it completely and create a third asshole on himself or some shit?
Well, when Chris stops becoming a selfish, egotistical prick and assimilates to a normal life. I mean it's not funny now because of Chris' mental issues, but at the same time, it's like watching a unique social experiment going through the process. If Chris was any other sped and kept to himself, this forum would most likely not exist. However, Chris is not ordinary; and an extraordinary exceptional individual who unfortunately inherited a sense of ego, he HAS to put himself out there cause he likes the attention, and his attempts to prove he's a good person just adds fuel to the fire.

JasonMetloney

kiwifarms.net
Well, when Chris stops becoming a selfish, egotistical prick and assimilates to a normal life. I mean it's not funny now because of Chris' mental issues, but at the same time, it's like watching a unique social experiment going through the process. If Chris was any other sped and kept to himself, this forum would most likely not exist. However, Chris is not ordinary; and an extraordinary exceptional individual who unfortunately inherited a sense of ego, he HAS to put himself out there cause he likes the attention, and his attempts to prove he's a good person just adds fuel to the fire.
True, but as someone who used to work with end of the road sped's as a career Chris's trajectory is not going to get any more entertaining or funny. He'll probably get cancer or severe heart disease soon (Just by looking at him, he's at least 2 Donald Trumps put together in size). His mom is a freakin' corpse and he'll either get put into adult protective services or rot in his cesspit. I can almost guarantee within the next 10 years he's going to drop dead on his keyboard (Which will be met with a bunch of "OMG RIP!" all over this shithole of a website as if anyone cared about him at all).

I'm not trying to make a moral argument that you shouldn't laugh at him, because that's exceptional. I'm just saying you are wasting your time expecting anything funnier then what's happened in the last decade. Go play outside, or adopt a pet or something.

SpumbleSplabloo

There Is No Reverse Mortgage
kiwifarms.net
True, but as someone who used to work with end of the road sped's as a career Chris's trajectory is not going to get any more entertaining or funny. He'll probably get cancer or severe heart disease soon (Just by looking at him, he's at least 2 Donald Trumps put together in size). His mom is a freakin' corpse and he'll either get put into adult protective services or rot in his cesspit. I can almost guarantee within the next 10 years he's going to drop dead on his keyboard (Which will be met with a bunch of "OMG RIP!" all over this shithole of a website as if anyone cared about him at all).

I'm not trying to make a moral argument that you shouldn't laugh at him, because that's exceptional. I'm just saying you are wasting your time expecting anything funnier then what's happened in the last decade. Go play outside, or adopt a pet or something.
Trust me, we all know he's at the end of the line. There's speculation of amusing things to come but it's all wishful thinking. Everyone's expecting a sad but possibly interesting whimper when Barb dies and then not much entertainment after. I'd be spending this time mocking fat chicks or genderspecials anyways, so it's not like I'm wasting time that I would've been using productively.

TrippinKahlua

No other love compares to that of a father and son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Call this one retardedly late, but going through a Publix, and I just noticed there exists Fanta Pineapple. Can you imagine how sicker the meme would be if Chris used Fanta Pineapple?

Pineapple is known to really boost sperm count in semen.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow
Tags
die null gay