Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depends what you consider "dimensional shit". In 2004 he believed that Sonichu spoke through him (presumably from the Cwcville dimension at the time) in his meeting with Mary Lee Walsh.
It'd be interesting to hear from Chris when he started having imaginary friends (Or put in a way that wouldn't offend him).

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
In 2004 he believed that Sonichu spoke through him (presumably from the Cwcville dimension at the time) in his meeting with Mary Lee Walsh.
Not as simple as that. I think that the full situation is that Chris first started pretending to converse with thin air, trying to convince Walsh (and himself?) that he was tallking with Sonichu. He then claimed that Sonichu had passed him a message that he wanted Chris to pass on to Walsh. He then pretended that Sonichu was possessing and speaking through him. For some reason, Walsh was not favourably impressed.

Chris then tried to administer a curse-ye-ha-me-ha to her.

I will admit that this, along with the time when it supposedly took four grown men to hold him down and record his reeeeees of AN-GERRRR, is the one bit of Christory of which I really wish we had actual audio-visual corroboration.

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
I think that the full situation is that Chris first started pretending to converse with thin air, trying to convince Walsh (and himself?) that he was tallking with Sonichu. He then claimed that Sonichu had passed him a message that he wanted Chris to pass on to Walsh. He then pretended that Sonichu was possessing and speaking through him. For some reason, Walsh was not favourably impressed.
There's a gray area for sure. I'm not sure whether or not he was "pretending" in the first place or if he thought that what he was doing was real. He later (several years later, in 2010) related the story to someone (Jackie, I think) and said that he had "pretended" to be communicating with Sonichu when with MLW. But was that a later cope, or just something he said to Jackie so she wouldn't think he was insane, or...? At the very least, the inclusion of the word "pretended" proves that he hadn't totally lost his grip on reality as late as 2010.

But this is a person who thought that there was celestial-level magic in a talking bear, and his parents never discouraged him. It's hard to say when his magical thinking began or when he started believing in alt-realities based on his fictions.

Based on a few off-hand comments, I think the Lego Cwcville he built in the early 2000s could have held some kind of metaphysical significance for him, like it was a representation of a place he thought really existed in another reality. When he tore the set down to use the Legos elsewhere, he made some comment about the real Cwcville being safe and sound still. But how much he believed in that or if it was just a cute comment... hard to say.

Similarly, at first I thought the stuff about Patti in the comics was just a cute joke homage, but that at some point it became "real" for him. But maybe he invested more belief in it right from the start.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
He thinks he's Sonichu in Christine's body. So he still uses female pronouns to refer to his physical body and for his Chris personality. Likely still using the women's restroom.
Sonichu's a pervert. If there are restrooms that are meant for (physically) disabled, he will use it.

Chris's Sonichu roleplaying would be difficult if he's in front of the judge.

chrischanfan

kiwifarms.net
So when did Chris start with this "dimension" shit and why?
a lo of people think its a way to cope with all the shit around him, and to be fair he always used the comic for that but i picture chris dealing with his debt, his mothers health and povery by having short outbursts like he does on social media were he lets go of his anger, frustration and stress then he goes back to playing wih legos until another bad thing happens which drags him back to reality
As for when it started it depends, it probably was always like that. Sonichu is chris imaginary friend and its probably not the first, kids use imaginary friends to project feelings that they are not capable of processing. This is all an extension of that so there is nothing really special about it, its not real for him but it isnt a larp either.
Chris needs a happy place he can go to because he is alone so he made one, its interesting to note that the only real people who ever show up in cwcville are people who wronged him or hurt him in some way.
Why is he now claiming to speak with mewtwo and move a dica with his mind? because he is bored and people give him validation which he enjoys and it makes things a little more real for him, think of a child sharing a drawing or a story to his parents and they praise it so he goes and draws ten more real quick so he can show it o them and get even more atention

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
Because I hate myself I started rewatching the tf2 reactions and my God the first frame of his reaction to it!
Screenshot_20201017-172732.png
Screenshot_20201017-172801.png

Chris's brain must be turning into mush at this point. It really has only two settings, dull dim blank barley able to understand anything he's seeing, or a goofy laughte. No double caused because his brain is so understimulated from years of being racked with stupid and autism that it just releases Dopamine as a means self preservation.

Let this be a lesson to you kids read and read real books, study and keep your mind sharp. Don't let it rot the way this poor man baby's has.

shitpuppy

Pissed off Russian woman
kiwifarms.net

Chris is unexpectedly inflating again. Sadly lack of Sonichu. I wonder if parody or a sad coincidence. Only in 2020 this shit can happen.

Ew, fetish shit. I wonder if it's someone's self insert. Also surprisingly the animation is quite good especially when compared to the retarded magic girls show everyone's talking about lately

• Agree
Reactions: Pickle Inspector

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
a lo of people think its a way to cope with all the shit around him, and to be fair he always used the comic for that but i picture chris dealing with his debt, his mothers health and povery by having short outbursts like he does on social media were he lets go of his anger, frustration and stress then he goes back to playing wih legos until another bad thing happens which drags him back to reality
As for when it started it depends, it probably was always like that. Sonichu is chris imaginary friend and its probably not the first, kids use imaginary friends to project feelings that they are not capable of processing. This is all an extension of that so there is nothing really special about it, its not real for him but it isnt a larp either.
Chris needs a happy place he can go to because he is alone so he made one, its interesting to note that the only real people who ever show up in cwcville are people who wronged him or hurt him in some way.
Why is he now claiming to speak with mewtwo and move a dica with his mind? because he is bored and people give him validation which he enjoys and it makes things a little more real for him, think of a child sharing a drawing or a story to his parents and they praise it so he goes and draws ten more real quick so he can show it o them and get even more atention
He's been using "Sonichu" off and on as part of his name (on everything from court documents to his Twitter handle) for quite a while now, long before Spring of this year when Sonichu officially entered his body or whatever. So on the one hand he's waaaaay more used to this arrangement than most of us are giving him credit for. For a while now we've known that he thinks he's "part Sonichu" but I don't think we really thought about what that could mean. In other words, pretending to be Sonichu is much more natural for him than we suspected.

I DO think that it's a cope, too. But, like... if he uses it to hide from reality and alleviate stress, then... like... when do you guys expect that life would get easier for him? Because I don't ever see it getting easier. His mom is very old. When she passes that will place unimaginable stress on him. Even when she next gets significantly sick, that will cause stress. And his financial situation is not getting better. And his own health is going to start to be a problem; he's approaching 40. The media-related stress in America MIGHT ease up slightly after the election, but it could easily get worse no matter who wins.

If being Sonichu results in less stress, and it does, then why would Chris ever decide to suck it up and drop the act? Why would he ever do something that would deliberately result in more stress? I think he might let Christine return as a sort of momentous occasion that would bring him attention and be like a fake happy event. But the next time after that when there's the least bit of stress, Sonichu would probably return.

I don't think this is ending anytime soon.

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
He's been using "Sonichu" off and on as part of his name (on everything from court documents to his Twitter handle) for quite a while now, long before Spring of this year when Sonichu officially entered his body or whatever. So on the one hand he's waaaaay more used to this arrangement than most of us are giving him credit for. For a while now we've known that he thinks he's "part Sonichu" but I don't think we really thought about what that could mean. In other words, pretending to be Sonichu is much more natural for him than we suspected.

I DO think that it's a cope, too. But, like... if he uses it to hide from reality and alleviate stress, then... like... when do you guys expect that life would get easier for him? Because I don't ever see it getting easier. His mom is very old. When she passes that will place unimaginable stress on him. Even when she next gets significantly sick, that will cause stress. And his financial situation is not getting better. And his own health is going to start to be a problem; he's approaching 40. The media-related stress in America MIGHT ease up slightly after the election, but it could easily get worse no matter who wins.

If being Sonichu results in less stress, and it does, then why would Chris ever decide to suck it up and drop the act? Why would he ever do something that would deliberately result in more stress? I think he might let Christine return as a sort of momentous occasion that would bring him attention and be like a fake happy event. But the next time after that when there's the least bit of stress, Sonichu would probably return.

His Coping Skills are not good.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes the perfect loophole, he can still claim to be piloting a female body so the plebs like us need to respect his right to stomp into the Ladies room and call him by she/her pronouns. And still claim to be the super cool sonichu
Hey, ladies! Aftter you're done wiping from back to front, don't forget to zap to the extreme, because, I Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu Moon DiCaprio am an expert on the female bodies and whatnot!

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is the worst father ever, changing bodies with Sonichu during a pandemic and leaving him here to deal with all of his troubles.

It'd be nice if Chris ever wrote a comic from Sonichu's (And his family's) point of view but I doubt that'd happen, if there was another issue that mentioned it all the characters would probally just be talking about how awesome Chris is and that Sonichu is lucky to be inhabiting such a hot bod.

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
Chris is the worst father ever
Yeah what Chris is doing here is unheard of in the history of psychoanalysis.
-Wanting to become your parent is something everyone does to some extent
-Wanting to kill or fuck your parent is strange stuff that Freud and others described.
-Wanting to pretend to be your imaginary son -- ????????
The psychology here is uncharted territory

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
Hey looking back through various pages I saw someone mention that sometime in the last five years Chris referred to another self-identified trans person as an "it". There was no reference, but I vaguely recall this. Does anyone remember when he did this and to whom?

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
Chris is the worst father ever, changing bodies with Sonichu during a pandemic and leaving him here to deal with all of his troubles.

It'd be nice if Chris ever wrote a comic from Sonichu's (And his family's) point of view but I doubt that'd happen, if there was another issue that mentioned it all the characters would probally just be talking about how awesome Chris is and that Sonichu is lucky to be inhabiting such a hot bod.
Dad of the Year in his mind. But it's gross but creepy what Chris thinks.

Reactions: Hogar Grupal

KillDaHo

kiwifarms.net
Do you?

I'm not autistic, (That I know of) so I don't know much about these issues and all that. But honestly, if there was some wonderdrug that could fix what, according to Chris, caused all his problems, I'd hope that he'd take it.
Now, I obviously know that something like this isn't possible, at least with today's medicine, but if it was possible, would the Autistic community want it to exist?

some Sketchy dude

kiwifarms.net
Do you?

I'm not autistic, (That I know of) so I don't know much about these issues and all that. But honestly, if there was some wonderdrug that could fix what, according to Chris, caused all his problems, I'd hope that he'd take it.
Now, I obviously know that something like this isn't possible, at least with today's medicine, but if it was possible, would the Autistic community want it to exist?
You can solve autism by shoving the shit from a non-autistic person in your ass

Reactions: KillDaHo

Lazy Man

kiwifarms.net

I think he uses Sonichu in his name because it's his married name. After he married Magichan Sonichu is when I think he started. Because he's an old fashioned girl he took his husbands surname.