Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

horrorfan89

I'm running this kiwi farm now Null!
kiwifarms.net
Chris's "incredible lioness" never ceases to amuse me. Rosechu going from a dainty (and useless) damsel in distress to a naked raging beast who tries to kill Jason Kendrick Howell by suffocating him with her pussy.

The best part and the icing on the cake is definitely said best in the words of the cwcki

RosechuTheIncredibleLioness.jpg

This is what Chris actually believes feminism is.

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net
Chris's "incredible lioness" never ceases to amuse me. Rosechu going from a dainty (and useless) damsel in distress to a naked raging beast who tries to kill Jason Kendrick Howell by suffocating him with her pussy.

The best part and the icing on the cake is definitely said best in the words of the cwcki

View attachment 2141159
Well he's not wrong lol

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Maybe one way to turn Chris back to Classic Chris would be to do what the protagonists of Inception did.
It would happen since Chris takes his dreams very literally. It would take some kind of hypnotherapy to accomplish that.
I'm actually surprised Borb didn't do that, seeing that "we didn't raise a daughter." and had tried to do everything to keep Chris from Tomgirling out. Barb like she did when Chris was a boy, tried to bribe him to be "normal." But then again, they didn't get Chris specialized help that he needed since he was a kid, and shit just kept on repeating itself.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
Would it be possible that Barbara has dementia or Alzheimers. No joke I've talked to a 100 year old who could actually talk, other she is physically active and in steady health.

I mean hell, I've talked to recovered stroke victims who actually exercise and they're mid 60's

I don't know if it's Chris' autism that drains her to the point that she has to be told what to say. How can anyone get to that state? Is it a culture thing or what?

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2141159
I never noticed that "Transformation Enragedly Created" at the bottom before. That makes it even better.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
I remember when users told him he should date someone as retarded as he is.
Chris behaves in similar way as your average incel neckbeard packing nice mounds of pure fat everywhere, he wants someone out of his league

Women are attracted to intellect, great personality, talent, wisdom, confidence and charisma.

For example well educated 6'5" guy will get wet pussy and potential relationships in right circles, e g outside College echo chamber or get invitation to crazy shit like Mormon polygamy.

Chris is destitute in more ways than one and arguably batshit insane man child fated to stay outside the gene pool. No-one likes parasites. Oh the fantasist bullshit about male womb is a massive turn off as well

Fuck even people with disability fetishes have standards

If one has dating issues do exact opposite of what Chris does

liquidmegan

kiwifarms.net
I've been reading a lot of Jojo recently, and I was thinking which would be funnier:

-Chris having a skill in art comperable to a great manga artist, yet keeping everything else about sonichu the same

-Chris being able to weave a complex, engaging narrative with great ideas that keeps you guessing (even though it still leans heavily on his experiences with trolls/jerkops and other autism), but his art remains the same

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
I've been reading a lot of Jojo recently, and I was thinking which would be funnier:

-Chris having a skill in art comperable to a great manga artist, yet keeping everything else about sonichu the same

-Chris being able to weave a complex, engaging narrative with great ideas that keeps you guessing (even though it still leans heavily on his experiences with trolls/jerkops and other autism), but his art remains the same
A Sonichu manga would be pretty cool.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2141159
He is far from the only one
pjimage-2020-10-08T203854.004.jpg

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to find a Classic Chris picture from around the same time when Chris took the famous pic of himself staring off into space, surrounded by toys in his room. It was a picture of Chris thinking, basically, and it looked like he had his hand on his chin or something. That's what I recall anyway. Anyone know what I'm referring to and could you post the pic?

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Would it be possible that Barbara has dementia or Alzheimers. No joke I've talked to a 100 year old who could actually talk, other she is physically active and in steady health.

I mean hell, I've talked to recovered stroke victims who actually exercise and they're mid 60's

I don't know if it's Chris' autism that drains her to the point that she has to be told what to say. How can anyone get to that state? Is it a culture thing or what?
Barb's health has become a cry-wolf thing; she could genuinely have dementia, bad teeth, breast cancer, et cetera, but no one's going to leap into the breach to help.

IsaacShraeder

kiwifarms.net
A transphobic kiwifarms-using troll and dirty homo was teaching a class on Liquid Chris, known impostor.
”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Liquid and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Ian Brandon Anderson!”
At this moment, a true and honest Sonichu fan who had bought 1500 dollar's worth of art and understood the necessity of the dimensional merge and fully supported all financial decisions made by Chris stood up and held up a sonichu medallion. ”What is this medallion made of, dang dirty troll?”
The arrogant kiwi farmer smirked quite transphobically and smugly replied “It's a paper cutout, you sperg. ”
”Wrong. As you can see, it is actually made from Crayola Fucking Model Magic, which is more expensive than paper and decisively proves who the real Chris is.”
The farmer was visibly shaken, and dropped his pickle suit and CD copy of the Sonichu Audiobook. He stormed out of the room crying those homo crocodile tears. The same tears homos cry for Michael Snyder (who today lives in such luxury that he could even afford to move to Israel) when they jealously try to claw Laughs under Lucridities from innocent autistic people.
There is no doubt that at this point our troll, Null K. Farms, wished he had gotten a life and become more than a kick the autistic player. He wished so much that he had a megatron gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had said that it was just a plastic, completely ineffective transformers toy!
The students applauded and all commissioned art that day and accepted Chris as their lord and savior. Sonichu himself ran into the room and perched atop the hoard and shed a tear, and God (Christine) himself showed up and commenced the dimensional merge.
The troll lost his website and was arrested by the FBI the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.