Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
That is a fucking horrible thought. Did he pay them? I imagine he smells like rotten milk.
In the past (and it's a bit tedious to have to repeat this) his body odour was described as like 'rotting watermelon, masked by gallons of Axe'. There was a point where Chris genuinely thought that slathering himself in Axe was a decent substitute for bathing, showering, or even a good wash.

However, more recent descriptions have largely agreed that, while not beautifully fragrant, Chris now smells perfectly acceptable. He does seem to have started washing more frequently. That doesn't necessarily mean that his personal hygiene/grooming is good - recent photos clearly show that - just that it's improved to the point where he doesn't typically reek like shit on a hot plate.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the past (and it's a bit tedious to have to repeat this) his body odour was described as like 'rotting watermelon, masked by gallons of Axe'. There was a point where Chris genuinely thought that slathering himself in Axe was a decent substitute for bathing, showering, or even a good wash.

However, more recent descriptions have largely agreed that, while not beautifully fragrant, Chris now smells perfectly acceptable. He does seem to have started washing more frequently. That doesn't necessarily mean that his personal hygiene/grooming is good - recent photos clearly show that - just that it's improved to the point where he doesn't typically reek like shit on a hot plate.
Maybe ironically it was the Brony cons which inspired that since I hear big conventions make a big deal about hygiene since there's so many socially inept congoers who don't realise that body spray isn't a replacement for bathing:
1.png

2.png

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
I’m waiting for the day Chris turns on the camera to reveal this was the biggest troll the internet’s ever seen. On another note, I just read here that someone had sex with him. That is a fucking horrible thought. Did he pay them? I imagine he smells like rotten milk.
She was a hooker. That’s usually how that works (Chris doesn’t exactly inspire freebies.)
Maybe ironically it was the Brony cons which inspired that since I hear big conventions make a big deal about hygiene since there's so many socially inept congoers who don't realise that body spray isn't a replacement for bathing:
Cons really bring out the exceptional whose minders need free babysitting for the day, and people like that are not big on hygiene. With some I have been to, particularly horror related ones, I wish people would have bathed in Axe because at least that meant they bathed that month.

Last edited:

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Chris now smells perfectly acceptable
Going by that breathe it in shirt he's been wearing for a long time, plus that zit that was on his nose when he went to Barnes and noble, I'd argue Chris bathes occasionally (still with the mold on the wall).

It must be a chore taking all that metallic shit from his fingers and neck, unless Chris sleeps/showers with that stuff on.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
With Chris addressing his autism in the textwall that is his twitter, I wonder what it would be like if Chris joined the Special Olympics. I know his laziness would hinder him, but for the LULZ I'd want to see Chris "compete."

tyrannosaurus_chex

kiwifarms.net
With Chris addressing his autism in the textwall that is his twitter, I wonder what it would be like if Chris joined the Special Olympics. I know his laziness would hinder him, but for the LULZ I'd want to see Chris "compete."
Chris being in the SO would not end well - he is so far out of shape, and that's just going by his weight and not what he could have undiagnosed like Hypertension, the beetus, or a plethora of other ailments, that he'd probably keel over just from trying to waddle to the starting line of anything.

GrubRun

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure that the more popular bronies in the fandom, especially ones that Chris happens to follow, tend to talk about the importance of hygiene whenever they're discussing a convention on Youtube or Twitter. So that likely has contributed as well.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
It's notable that Chris has started smugly parroting that 6-2-1 'rule' since he's attended Pony cons. I suspect, however, that he has a long way to go with actually doing it - more honour'd in the breach than the observance and all that jazz.

LooneyTroons

If I were autistic would I do this? *troons out*
kiwifarms.net
Did they ever get their house fumigated after that fly infestation? I know it was bad enough that Chris had to be confined to one room after the rest of the house was more or less taken over and that church counselor was tryna get exterminators in for them?

Also on the subject of Chris' abode I heard @Null had plans to help Chris get on assisted living or social housing, since he can't be trusted to put himself on any such waiting list. Did that ever happen or has Null just given up entirely on trying to help Chris?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Also on the subject of Chris' abode I heard @Null had plans to help Chris get on assisted living or social housing, since he can't be trusted to put himself on any such waiting list. Did that ever happen or has Null just given up entirely on trying to help Chris?
I've got a plan in mind, but it'll have to wait until after Barb dies.

(not) y2k compliant

Miss playing Capcom vs SNK 2 with my bro. You too?
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder how many people independently have "plans" for Chris when Barb dies. I can see it being a mess of various lone wolf white knights trying to reach out to Chris with the best of intentions (and unfortunately some being malicious too) just leaving Chris in a confusion being pulled in a bunch of directions.

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've got a plan in mind, but it'll have to wait until after Barb dies.
I feel like Chris would reject a logically sound plan from most people, I could be wrong here but, I don't see him accepting it without him feeling like he's in control or the architect behind it.
Good to hear. Chris will need all the help he can get. Let's all hope you can get to him before Sockness does.
This is what I fear will happen and probably the most likely scenario. Someone, most likely someone opportunistic and disgusting enough will work their way into living with him at 14 BLC and offer to pay rent.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I thought Null cleaned his hands of Chris. When he gets out, Chris always pulls him back in, directly or indirectly.

I feel like Chris would reject a logically sound plan from most people, I could be wrong here but, I don't see him accepting it without him feeling like he's in control or the architect behind it.

This is what I fear will happen and probably the most likely scenario. Someone, most likely someone opportunistic and disgusting enough will work their way into living with him at 14 BLC and offer to pay rent.

Will Null get to Chris' damned thick skull to do away with the merge and his exceptional, fantastical beliefs?

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It might depend on how much he’s willing to face reality, not sure what can be done if Chris keeps doubling down and refuses to believe he’ll be evicted by the bank because of magical thinking or the classic Chandler arrogance and entitlement.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He will reject anything, abd I wouldn't put it past Anna & Watermelon to get hold of Chris after Barb dies and turn him against Null. This won't end well and someone who tries to help Chris will end up with fanta and navy on their face.