Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Shaneequa

kiwifarms.net
He is/was a friend of mine though we haven't seen each other in many years. I'm sure at this point in his life he mostly forgotten Chris aside from when the local news and internet went wild with the incest thing.

Fun (useless) fact: He was the one who mentioned Chris Chan to me forever ago in some conversation about internet weirdos and mentioned he was local. One Google search later, here I am. I actually got kicked and temp banned from the IRC channel the first time around when I was like hey I live near this crazy guy who's afraid of pickles.

was he cute? we never get a good look at him but i always imagined him as cute

Pointless Sperg

kiwifarms.net
He is/was a friend of mine though we haven't seen each other in many years. I'm sure at this point in his life he mostly forgotten Chris aside from when the local news and internet went wild with the incest thing.

Fun (useless) fact: He was the one who mentioned Chris Chan to me forever ago in some conversation about internet weirdos and mentioned he was local. One Google search later, here I am. I actually got kicked and temp banned from the IRC channel the first time around when I was like hey I live near this crazy guy who's afraid of pickles.
Actually I've always wondered... have people tried to date you due to your interactions with Chris? I mean, aside from Chris obviously.

Shibaru

Turn it, Leave it, Stop, Format It.
kiwifarms.net
Chris appears in Court Tomorrow, the 16th; Part of me wonders if anything of interest will happen, or if it'll just turn out like his last appearance where nothing much of note happened other than chris begging for his Crystals and Toys.

Sharkbait

I am the terror of the deep and I like candy.
kiwifarms.net
Yes!
I'd love it if there was some way to get info on what's happening in real time, do we know anyone who's going?
If I recall correctly the dude who posted the photos of 14BC recently wanted to go. Let's see if he'll actually do it or if he's fake and gay.

Penrowe

kiwifarms.net
bluespike is an asshole and went way too far
The motherfucker could have just not shoved his medallion up his ass. Bluespike only "went too far" because Chris was perfectly content to play along. He could've turned off the screen and gone outside but nah, let's try to impress upon this random thirteen year old boy what a great lover I am by fucking a blow up doll.

If anything, Bluespike didn't go far enough.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Here is the most productive life Chris could ever dream of...except, he doesn't have Asperger's. At 4:09, this guy's girlfriend is introduced. She looks like a dude, but at least he still has a girlfriend....and she's a real woman, you can tell by her voice and the fact that she's not shaped like an ape or dressed like an AGP.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
The motherfucker could have just not shoved his medallion up his ass. Bluespike only "went too far" because Chris was perfectly content to play along. He could've turned off the screen and gone outside but nah, let's try to impress upon this random thirteen year old boy what a great lover I am by fucking a blow up doll.

If anything, Bluespike didn't go far enough.
Bluespike is a goodie two shoes compared to some of the people that came after him. Honestly what he did had it's shock value, but it's a bit of tired meme to label him as some evil mastermind troll.

Shibaru

Turn it, Leave it, Stop, Format It.
kiwifarms.net
A most likely fake letter has been posted to Reddit. I'll post it here so you all can see it because I don't like things getting memory holed but if it were really from Chris it would provide an account number where money could be donated and he'd probably sign it Christine.

View attachment 2489483
if this turns out to be real, Chris really did just seriously go from begging for money to spend on toys, to begging for money to spend on whole shebang chips
Null said in his streams that Chris ordered some sort of custom latex costume for the brony convention. (Source: 8/6/21 stream, about 17:30 in)
Kinda wish i could've seen that honestly, I can already imagine what it'd look like with chris in a giant Latex Suit of Night Star.

Last edited:

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
was he cute? we never get a good look at him but i always imagined him as cute

Uuuuh, I guess? He's certainly not ugly.

Actually I've always wondered... have people tried to date you due to your interactions with Chris? I mean, aside from Chris obviously.

Lord, no. That would just be weird and a big fucking red flag to stay away. It also helps that I've been taken by a dang dirty male since before I found out about Chris.

It's still wild that a few relationships bloomed from kindred spirits laughing at a weirdo from the internet though.

flower tree

kiwifarms.net
Bluespike only "went too far" because Chris was perfectly content to play along
I’ve seen people say in youtube comments that bluespike “Should’ve been charged with sexual assault” which is ironic considering he was a preteen and meanwhile Chris was a full on adult. Also considering a lot of Chris’s online antics were sexual ones, he could’ve essentially influenced him in the first place to do that.