Containment Random Thoughts & Questions

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been established that a lot of what the old trolls were doing were pretty much the exact same thing as what new trolls are doing, and the only reason why they don't get flak for it is because (1) the old trolls have left the game for too long so anything you throw at them would be meaningless (2) they were smart enough to not dox themselves so we don't even know who they are.
I'd say a notable difference between old trolls and new trolls is most old trolls seemed to do what they did to get new content while a lot of new trolls seem to want to profit from Chris financially.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Is there anything we can do for Barbara? Send her a holiday card or something maybe with some money or a gift card? I don't give a rat's ass about Chris, he doesn't sound like he's having a hard time of it.

But this is the first Thanksgiving/Christmas she's going to have without him.
I'm not saying anything major but just to let her know she's not forgotten.

Last edited:

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Chris was born a leech. People with worse mental disabilities are able to do something productive and helpful with their lives, but those responsible for Chris’s upbringing made sure he would always believe the world owed him.
Yeah Chris seems to make himself unpopular and a leech in almost every system he’s ever been in, I understand Chris’s incredible entitlement comes from his parents spoiling and a combination of autism and years of isolation, byt where exactly does his laziness come from? Is it part of his autism or just his personality because he seems to have such a pathological avoidance of work that it borders almost on mental illness, Is it out of fear? Why does Chris have so little interest in any subjects or fields that don’t go past a 14 year olds tastes?

Kirby

#freechris
kiwifarms.net
It's been established that a lot of what the old trolls were doing were pretty much the exact same thing as what new trolls are doing, and the only reason why they don't get flak for it is because (1) the old trolls have left the game for too long so anything you throw at them would be meaningless (2) they were smart enough to not dox themselves so we don't even know who they are.
old trolls were just kids trying to be comic book supervillains to make each other laugh. the catfishing stuff was very low level trolling that required very little strategy or planning to trick chris. you would just lay something in front of him and he would bite. the worst things they did was make chris shove his medallion up his ass, destroy his ps3 and drive to cleveland. once chris gained a small amount of common sense he never fell for this type of trolling again and for the most part they all grew up and moved on with their lives.

newer trolls are already fully grown adults with mental problems on par with chris's own that were trying to gaslight chris into insanity, make him commit suicide, shoot up a grocery store, turn him into a sex slave, extort him out of money, etc. unlike older trolls who were taking advantage of chris being a manchild with zero life experience newer trolls were taking advantage of severe mental illness with the end goal being either financial gain or deriving sadistic pleasure from being the ultimate troll.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder, did Chris really got a college degree, or did they actually gave him "out of pity" because of him being autistic?
For real, I know many dudes who never got a college degree yet they are much more clever than him.
Yes, it's really considered a college degree, but it's kind of oversimplifying to say it's just because of him being autistic, but he was also so much of an asshole they desperately wanted to be rid of him permanently.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
I imagine the property value in the vicinity is gonna improve once the Chandlers are finally out of the neighborhood and the bank can finally level bulldoze 14 Branchland Court. If i was a neighbor i would be looking forward for the nightmare to finally end.

DaAdultey

Just shut the fuck up, where's the weed at?
kiwifarms.net
Is there anything we can do for Barbara? Send her a holiday card or something maybe with some money or a gift card? I don't give a rat's ass about Chris, he doesn't sound like he's having a hard time of it.

We? Who the fuck is we, pal? If you want to be a paypig faggot like null then you're on your own, but I won't lend a single penny for that sociopathic whore, she got every bit of what she deserved, she brought this upon herself and I have no sympathy for such a cunt
On the other hand, if you want to waste your money on some alzheimer-ridden cunt who made the schizo rapist blob everything he is and enabled his shit for years on end then good luck, retard

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
We? Who the fuck is we, pal? If you want to be a paypig faggot like null then you're on your own, but I won't lend a single penny for that sociopathic whore, she got every bit of what she deserved, she brought this upon herself and I have no sympathy for such a cunt
On the other hand, if you want to waste your money on some alzheimer-ridden cunt who made the schizo rapist blob everything he is and enabled his shit for years on end then good luck, retard
Retard? If you say so.

Personally, I stopped using that word at thirteen but you do you.

wharf rat

I DON'T SCARE!!!!
kiwifarms.net
newer trolls are already fully grown adults with mental problems on par with chris's own that were trying to gaslight chris into insanity, make him commit suicide, shoot up a grocery store, turn him into a sex slave, extort him out of money, etc. unlike older trolls who were taking advantage of chris being a manchild with zero life experience newer trolls were taking advantage of severe mental illness with the end goal being either financial gain or deriving sadistic pleasure from being the ultimate troll.
Coming back to Chris-following after a long time not giving a fuck I can't help but be struck by this. I mean, when you think about it, trolling Chris was always kind of a fucked up (but funny) thing to do but just about everything that was attempting to be a "troll" in the past few years wound up being the acts of an incredibly sick person. "Troll" is not even the right word, neither is "ween", etc. There is nothing pithy for it, is there? Just "sick fuck."

I wonder what it says about society and the Internet having changed. I mean, I was on /b/ in the early part of the Classic Chris era. There was some pretty fucked up shit on there I think on par with Bella but somehow nobody got the idea of trying to combine that with their manipulations of Chris which mostly revolved around pretending to be girls and feeding into his rather unimaginative delusions of having a gf. Now, just wow. I've been catching up here for a while now. What can you even call these people?

Dread First

خاموشیاں یہ سہ نہ سکوں
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Retard? If you say so.

Personally, I stopped using that word at thirteen but you do you.

OT: I love how you take exception to getting called a retard, as if this entire site isn't filled to the brim with manchildren who'd gladly jump on the first chance to say "nigger" without negative consequences.

If Bob was the one who was still alive, then more people would be willing to cosign that gesture of kindness. Do you sincerely think that Barb of all people would get any sympathy from seasoned Christorians/Christorical figures/anyone autistic enough to observe Chris beyond the initial shock of her getting raped?

Barb spent most of her youth getting blackout drunk at random bars while also alienating most of her female friends and family members by constantly making passes at their male partners. Barb was an absentee mother to Cole at best, and a fucking horrifying abusive monstrosity at her absolute worst. You seem to forget that Cole has many justified reasons for never wanting to go near Barb ever again. There was a point where Barb was brandishing a pistol and nearly killed Cole when he was a child (the exact account of events is hazy, though the CWCki has documented Cole's take on the situation). Again, you really wanna send money to that woman?

When Barb had Chris, she coddled him and enabled some of his worst behaviours. Yes, Bob did the same thing too but Bob was still trying to make sure that Chris had some stream of income should the unthinkable happen. Bob chaperoned dates with Chris, he encouraged Chris to go to college, he tried to get Chris a job before settling for SSDI, the list goes on. What the fuck did Barb ever do for Chris? Encourage him to run over Michael Snyder in 2011? Inadvertently set the pieces in place for 14BC to burn to the ground in 2014 because the hoarding got that bad? Force him to spoon with her after their house burned to the ground and they were living in that rental property for a few months in 2015? Haemorrhage money from Chris's tugboat to pay off all the toxic debt she accumulated over the years due to her unhinged spending?

Barb has my sympathy as a rape victim, but as an overall person? You couldn't pay me enough to like her unironically. The same thing applies to other lolcow moms like Miriam Yaniv.

Hopkinsville Goblin

kiwifarms.net
I wonder, did Chris really got a college degree, or did they actually gave him "out of pity" because of him being autistic?
For real, I know many dudes who never got a college degree yet they are much more clever than him.
Just because someone didn't go to college doesn't mean they aren't clever. But Chris is not clever.

Chris took five years to get a two year degree and certificate from a community college. The certificate itself is supposed to take only one semester. His AAS in CADD is meant for people who want to relax some general education requirements to get into the workforce faster. Chris did not join the workforce. As the CWCki puts it, "Simply majoring in CADD nowadays is like majoring in Microsoft Word." At one point his CADD teacher gave him an F.

Despite dead links on the CWCki, I have been able to obtain three pdf's made from dwg files, the filetype used by AutoCAD. They come from when Chris took ARC222, an architecture course. These are said to have taken weeks to months to construct. Curiously, most of the measurements in the CWCville mall are multiples of 12 feet, with the exception of two walls for some reason. The mall contains stores such as Christopher's Pizza and Christopher and Banks. The Pokemon center is two stories tall. There are numerous places to buy and play with toys and video games as well as lots of junk food restaurants.

The mayor's office is located in the CWCville mall somewhere but I couldn't find it. It measures 240 by 120 feet and contains a table over 20 feet long, surrounded by 18 chairs, in an enormous, otherwise empty room. There are five long rooms, each six feet in width, with no apparent means of entry or exit. This makes me recall the Winchester Mystery House, a building also supposedly designed with the help of supernatural beings. Outside the massive office with the table are four rooms. Two of these are 114 by 36 feet. Adjoining these are rooms measuring 102 by 24 feet, each with a single small door.

Attachments

• MayorsOfficeModel1.pdf
    43.1 KB · Views: 214
  • CwcvilleShoppingCenterFloor2.pdf
    190 KB · Views: 152
  • CwcvilleShoppingCenterFloorOne.pdf
    204.5 KB · Views: 111

Ophelia

You wanna get nuts? C’mon, let’s get nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just because someone didn't go to college doesn't mean they aren't clever. But Chris is not clever.

Chris took five years to get a two year degree and certificate from a community college. The certificate itself is supposed to take only one semester. His AAS in CADD is meant for people who want to relax some general education requirements to get into the workforce faster. Chris did not join the workforce. As the CWCki puts it, "Simply majoring in CADD nowadays is like majoring in Microsoft Word." At one point his CADD teacher gave him an F.

Despite dead links on the CWCki, I have been able to obtain three pdf's made from dwg files, the filetype used by AutoCAD. They come from when Chris took ARC222, an architecture course. These are said to have taken weeks to months to construct. Curiously, most of the measurements in the CWCville mall are multiples of 12 feet, with the exception of two walls for some reason. The mall contains stores such as Christopher's Pizza and Christopher and Banks. The Pokemon center is two stories tall. There are numerous places to buy and play with toys and video games as well as lots of junk food restaurants.

The mayor's office is located in the CWCville mall somewhere but I couldn't find it. It measures 240 by 120 feet and contains a table over 20 feet long, surrounded by 18 chairs, in an enormous, otherwise empty room. There are five long rooms, each six feet in width, with no apparent means of entry or exit. This makes me recall the Winchester Mystery House, a building also supposedly designed with the help of supernatural beings. Outside the massive office with the table are four rooms. Two of these are 114 by 36 feet. Adjoining these are rooms measuring 102 by 24 feet, each with a single small door.
I’d visit The Winchester Mystery Mall.

Re: old trolls vs new I think it also makes a difference that Chris was in a better place back in the day. He still had his dad holding the family’s shit together (up to a point, anyway), he was younger, and his health wasn’t as bad as it is now (especially mentally).

On the other hand, he wasn’t as shitty of a person and was relatively harmless as opposed to all the shit that’s gone on since Bob kicked it.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
OT: I love how you take exception to getting called a retard, as if this entire site isn't filled to the brim with manchildren who'd gladly jump on the first chance to say "nigger" without negative consequences.

If Bob was the one who was still alive, then more people would be willing to cosign that gesture of kindness. Do you sincerely think that Barb of all people would get any sympathy from seasoned Christorians/Christorical figures/anyone autistic enough to observe Chris beyond the initial shock of her getting raped?

Barb spent most of her youth getting blackout drunk at random bars while also alienating most of her female friends and family members by constantly making passes at their male partners. Barb was an absentee mother to Cole at best, and a fucking horrifying abusive monstrosity at her absolute worst. You seem to forget that Cole has many justified reasons for never wanting to go near Barb ever again. There was a point where Barb was brandishing a pistol and nearly killed Cole when he was a child (the exact account of events is hazy, though the CWCki has documented Cole's take on the situation). Again, you really wanna send money to that woman?

When Barb had Chris, she coddled him and enabled some of his worst behaviours. Yes, Bob did the same thing too but Bob was still trying to make sure that Chris had some stream of income should the unthinkable happen. Bob chaperoned dates with Chris, he encouraged Chris to go to college, he tried to get Chris a job before settling for SSDI, the list goes on. What the fuck did Barb ever do for Chris? Encourage him to run over Michael Snyder in 2011? Inadvertently set the pieces in place for 14BC to burn to the ground in 2014 because the hoarding got that bad? Force him to spoon with her after their house burned to the ground and they were living in that rental property for a few months in 2015? Haemorrhage money from Chris's tugboat to pay off all the toxic debt she accumulated over the years due to her unhinged spending?

Barb has my sympathy as a rape victim, but as an overall person? You couldn't pay me enough to like her unironically. The same thing applies to other lolcow moms like Miriam Yaniv.
as simple determinism, cause and effect then yeah, Barb got what was coming to her because there's a clear sequence of events that could lead up to this when seen in retrospect, but in a moral sense, seen as a sort of punishment for being who she is, then i don't think she deserved it. Disfunctional as she was she wasn't so evil as to end up alone sick and frail getting raped by a fat retard, Chris is as much the fault of nature than her own nurture, better people than Bob and Barb would have suffered a bad fate with Chris as a son.

Dread First

خاموشیاں یہ سہ نہ سکوں
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
in a moral sense, seen as a sort of punishment for being who she is, then i don't think she deserved it.

I don't think that Barb getting raped by Chris was karmic retribution, punishment, or anything like that. I think it was a horrifying event that will undoubtedly make the final waking moments of the elderly hag that much worse. As fucked up as Barb's past is, she doesn't deserve to get raped. The greater point I was working at is donating to/making a care package for/doing anything remotely "kind" for Barb is an exercise in futility. Aside from the fact that she's a fundamentally shitty person, there's also the logistic angle to look at the situation from.

@Marvin has pointed out that Chris is bad with money, but he was never anywhere near as bad as Barb. Chris's own consumer debt topped out at like 4-5k IIRC. Barb was in the hole for $20,000+ and a reverse mortgage. Chris and Barb have accumulated so much shit in their hoard to the point where countless people have floated the idea of selling off the shit that they don't need, but they never do. If anyone was retarded enough to legitimately donate any financial sum to Barb, she'd squander it immediately on more junk to add to the hoard. Chris had to learn his financial management skills from someone, and we can clearly see that the apple definitely didn't fall far from the tree in this case.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
For comparisons sake, let's look at Chris' HS diploma: it's not good. That was an example of pity. Although Chris thought because of the 'work' he put on his 'achievements', that entitled him for awards tacked on to his diploma, but that was a different thing. It was an actual college degree, and why he did extra years to obtain it was obvious. I'm surprised PVCC didn't hand one over to him and say "don't ever come here again." I wouldn't doubt it if Chris whined to get his degree early because of how college life was stressing him (the stress Chris put on himself) just to be done with it and continue with his love quest.

I'd like to know what Chris did on campus those remaining years after his suspension when he was allowed to go back to PVCC.

Dread First

خاموشیاں یہ سہ نہ سکوں
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to know what Chris did on campus those remaining years after his suspension when he was allowed to go back to PVCC.

Chris is the type of person who'd sign up for a 3 hour class for the week, and then spend most of his free time on campus loitering for the rest of the week he's not in class. Remember: this was during the peak of the attraction sign. Do you honestly believe that Chris would go to class after his professors refused to tolerate his bullshit?

Ophelia

You wanna get nuts? C’mon, let’s get nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Marvin has pointed out that Chris is bad with money, but he was never anywhere near as bad as Barb. Chris's own consumer debt topped out at like 4-5k IIRC. Barb was in the hole for $20,000+ and a reverse mortgage. Chris and Barb have accumulated so much shit in their hoard to the point where countless people have floated the idea of selling off the shit that they don't need, but they never do. If anyone was retarded enough to legitimately donate any financial sum to Barb, she'd squander it immediately on more junk to add to the hoard.
No one should just give her cash. I wouldn’t give her more than a Christmas card. But if other people are moved to send her gift cards she can only spend on food, I wouldn’t condemn it. And I wouldn’t give a shit whether she was grateful or not.