Containment Random Thoughts & Questions

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I wonder, did Chris really got a college degree, or did they actually gave him "out of pity" because of him being autistic?
For real, I know many dudes who never got a college degree yet they are much more clever than him.
For comparisons sake, let's look at Chris' HS diploma: it's not good. That was an example of pity. Although Chris thought because of the 'work' he put on his 'achievements', that entitled him for awards tacked on to his diploma, but that was a different thing. It was an actual college degree, and why he did extra years to obtain it was obvious. I'm surprised PVCC didn't hand one over to him and say "don't ever come here again." I wouldn't doubt it if Chris whined to get his degree early because of how college life was stressing him (the stress Chris put on himself) just to be done with it and continue with his love quest.

I'd like to know what Chris did on campus those remaining years after his suspension when he was allowed to go back to PVCC.

Dread First

The virgin Mido/Igor vs the Chad Dr. Victor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to know what Chris did on campus those remaining years after his suspension when he was allowed to go back to PVCC.

Chris is the type of person who'd sign up for a 3 hour class for the week, and then spend most of his free time on campus loitering for the rest of the week he's not in class. Remember: this was during the peak of the attraction sign. Do you honestly believe that Chris would go to class after his professors refused to tolerate his bullshit?

Ophelia

Literally the Real Player One
kiwifarms.net
@Marvin has pointed out that Chris is bad with money, but he was never anywhere near as bad as Barb. Chris's own consumer debt topped out at like 4-5k IIRC. Barb was in the hole for $20,000+ and a reverse mortgage. Chris and Barb have accumulated so much shit in their hoard to the point where countless people have floated the idea of selling off the shit that they don't need, but they never do. If anyone was retarded enough to legitimately donate any financial sum to Barb, she'd squander it immediately on more junk to add to the hoard.
No one should just give her cash. I wouldn’t give her more than a Christmas card. But if other people are moved to send her gift cards she can only spend on food, I wouldn’t condemn it. And I wouldn’t give a shit whether she was grateful or not.

Nikes_JustDoIt

Just Do It
kiwifarms.net
old trolls were just kids trying to be comic book supervillains to make each other laugh. the catfishing stuff was very low level trolling that required very little strategy or planning to trick chris. you would just lay something in front of him and he would bite. the worst things they did was make chris shove his medallion up his ass, destroy his ps3 and drive to cleveland. once chris gained a small amount of common sense he never fell for this type of trolling again and for the most part they all grew up and moved on with their lives.

newer trolls are already fully grown adults with mental problems on par with chris's own that were trying to gaslight chris into insanity, make him commit suicide, shoot up a grocery store, turn him into a sex slave, extort him out of money, etc. unlike older trolls who were taking advantage of chris being a manchild with zero life experience newer trolls were taking advantage of severe mental illness with the end goal being either financial gain or deriving sadistic pleasure from being the ultimate troll.
Old trolls tried to help Chris more than his elderly parents did while the new trolls try to ruin him beyond the state he's in.
During the liquid, Alec and Vivian sagas try to help Chris to improve with cleaning his house, treating his comic more seriously and how to get investments for sonichu or getting a Job. It kind of parallels what Null is doing now with funds for the ever-free but Chris being Chris any help you try will blow up in your face. (The copyright after the father call, sonichu issues 10 and motherfucker saga)

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Maybe after his release, I think his ideal career would be a companion for lonely horny old women.
Now that you mention it, there is a certain resemblance to Max Bialystock...

index.jpg

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Just because someone didn't go to college doesn't mean they aren't clever. But Chris is not clever.

Chris took five years to get a two year degree and certificate from a community college. The certificate itself is supposed to take only one semester. His AAS in CADD is meant for people who want to relax some general education requirements to get into the workforce faster. Chris did not join the workforce. As the CWCki puts it, "Simply majoring in CADD nowadays is like majoring in Microsoft Word." At one point his CADD teacher gave him an F.

Despite dead links on the CWCki, I have been able to obtain three pdf's made from dwg files, the filetype used by AutoCAD. They come from when Chris took ARC222, an architecture course. These are said to have taken weeks to months to construct. Curiously, most of the measurements in the CWCville mall are multiples of 12 feet, with the exception of two walls for some reason. The mall contains stores such as Christopher's Pizza and Christopher and Banks. The Pokemon center is two stories tall. There are numerous places to buy and play with toys and video games as well as lots of junk food restaurants.

The mayor's office is located in the CWCville mall somewhere but I couldn't find it. It measures 240 by 120 feet and contains a table over 20 feet long, surrounded by 18 chairs, in an enormous, otherwise empty room. There are five long rooms, each six feet in width, with no apparent means of entry or exit. This makes me recall the Winchester Mystery House, a building also supposedly designed with the help of supernatural beings. Outside the massive office with the table are four rooms. Two of these are 114 by 36 feet. Adjoining these are rooms measuring 102 by 24 feet, each with a single small door.
Yeah those look like utter crap, he doesn’t even use a ruler to draw straight lines in his work ffs, plus the housing plans make no sense and Chris has no concept of balance or even basic maths and measurements with classic moments like ‘that dog house must’ve weighed 5-10 ten tons” during the famous Matt Devoria call? (a classic piece of Christory to soften the shit times we have now). he doesn’t have any sense of structure foresight or planning skills whenever it comes to his work, it would be substandard by a 10 year old let alone a 24 year old.

Honestly, these works are so laughably unprofessional and bad, it still baffles me as to how he even passed at all, even if they did give him a diploma to get him tf out, Chris would have legally needed to have had enough credits and complete projects to get even a pass there. Otherwise even if they just wanted him out due to his antisocial presence, they couldn’t just flub him and give him a degree that he didn’t earn. I suspect even community Colleges have stricter grade guidelines standards than high school, they would just have given him a fail and tell him to get the hell oout of campus and never come back. How the he’ll did he end up getting his degree? Did Chris actually start taking his degree seriously in his last year and actually produced acceptable if basic work that just scraped him a pass that we just never got to see? How’d it happen?

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
How the he’ll did he end up getting his degree? Did Chris actually start taking his degree seriously in his last year and actually produced acceptable if basic work that just scraped him a pass that we just never got to see? How’d it happen?
I think Bob helped him (literally did Chris' work for him). But even if he did, I think it would look different. I guess the professor for CADD would have flunked Chris for plagiarism if this was the case.

After spending years on the CADD and not doing a thing with it, I'd assume Bob felt frustrated at the time and money wasted to Chris' college years. If I was Bob in that scenario at that time, I would've said "fuck it." leave Chris with Barb, take any money available and make a new life somewhere.

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
Notice how it seems Chris always can't just use one word to say something?

"TRUE and HONEST"
"Shut The Hell and Fuck Up"
"foreknew and foresaw"

Yea it's a bit like when you read older legal English where the wording was overly complex but worded to try and make it cover as broad a spectrum of circumstances.

He's not a very well read person he's likely just using words he's picked up from film and TV and making the sentence structure needlessly complex to sound smarter than he is and it just ends up backfiring.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been established that a lot of what the old trolls were doing were pretty much the exact same thing as what new trolls are doing, and the only reason why they don't get flak for it is because (1) the old trolls have left the game for too long so anything you throw at them would be meaningless (2) they were smart enough to not dox themselves so we don't even know who they are.
Yeah but doing something ten years after the original person did it, to the same person, isn't funny, it's just being an imitative ape-like fuck. You don't get praised for that, you get mocked.

You don't get to be the next Clyde Cash, ever, because that role was already filled. Whoever Clyde Cash was is permanently Clyde Cash. You get to be some dumb fuck who wishes he was Clyde Cash. And who everyone laughs at. Plus you'll get doxed.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Notice how it seems Chris always can't just use one word to say something?

"TRUE and HONEST"
"Shut The Hell and Fuck Up"
"foreknew and foresaw"

Yea it's a bit like when you read older legal English where the wording was overly complex but worded to try and make it cover as broad a spectrum of circumstances.

He's not a very well read person he's likely just using words he's picked up from film and TV and making the sentence structure needlessly complex to sound smarter than he is and it just ends up backfiring.
I blame Borb and the American school system.

just a cat

The Tumblrina Whisperer
kiwifarms.net
I legitimately can't figure out if Chris still believes he's a woman or not since the Messiah complex shit began and the jail he's in is men only - when he writes about being Jesus in a past life, does he believe Jesus was female? Because when the tranny stuff was just beginning his whole schtick was to claim he has a "female soul", but it's all gotten so convoluted since he now believes he's an all powerful omnipotent deity with the power to travel to cartoon worlds, magically cure his autism and shapeshift into a furry, so who even knows anymore what he's claiming to be. Although I'm inclined to think the trans identity is still there somewhat because he mentioned acquiring a bra to keep his moobs contained. Do we know if he's still taking estrogen behind bars?

Ophelia

Literally the Real Player One
kiwifarms.net
I legitimately can't figure out if Chris still believes he's a woman or not since the Messiah complex shit began and the jail he's in is men only - when he writes about being Jesus in a past life, does he believe Jesus was female?
Most people who believe in past lives believe they were someone of the opposite sex at least once. It’s common. Dudes think they were Cleopatra, gals think they were Henry VIII. Chris is still claiming to be trans.

Do we know if he's still taking estrogen behind bars?
We don’t even know if he was really taking it on the outside. Some people think he had been but stopped since his libido seemed to fade and then come back.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
I legitimately can't figure out if Chris still believes he's a woman or not since the Messiah complex shit began and the jail he's in is men only - when he writes about being Jesus in a past life, does he believe Jesus was female? Because when the tranny stuff was just beginning his whole schtick was to claim he has a "female soul", but it's all gotten so convoluted since he now believes he's an all powerful omnipotent deity with the power to travel to cartoon worlds, magically cure his autism and shapeshift into a furry, so who even knows anymore what he's claiming to be. Although I'm inclined to think the trans identity is still there somewhat because he mentioned acquiring a bra to keep his moobs contained. Do we know if he's still taking estrogen behind bars?
1. Chris has never legitimately believed he is a woman. It's just another piece of roleplay for him, another brainless little power fantasy game, albeit one which he hoped would get him lashings and lashings of hot, wet young china. Look with what he ended up.

2. Chris's theology/cosmology/philosophy allows him to shove any old shit that he feels like into it. He is fat large, he contains multitudes. He can be both male and female if he wishes, and so can anyone else that he wants to drag into his sorry little fantasy world. Look at where he ended up.

3. Chris has been wearing a bra since long before he even started any form of HRT. It's likely that he wasn't taking 'oestrogen' for a long time before he got caught, which is why his bent, tiny duck started twitching and hungering for tom-tom to pound, even dusty, withered tom-tom. Look how that ended up.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris's theology/cosmology/philosophy allows him to shove any old shit that he feels like into it. He is fat large, he contains multitudes. He can be both male and female if he wishes, and so can anyone else that he wants to drag into his sorry little fantasy world.
So Chris wants to be like an "exceptional" Lavos from Chrono Trigger?

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
1. Chris has never legitimately believed he is a woman. It's just another piece of roleplay for him, another brainless little power fantasy game, albeit one which he hoped would get him lashings and lashings of hot, wet young china. Look with what he ended up.

2. Chris's theology/cosmology/philosophy allows him to shove any old shit that he feels like into it. He is fat large, he contains multitudes. He can be both male and female if he wishes, and so can anyone else that he wants to drag into his sorry little fantasy world. Look at where he ended up.

3. Chris has been wearing a bra since long before he even started any form of HRT. It's likely that he wasn't taking 'oestrogen' for a long time before he got caught, which is why his bent, tiny duck started twitching and hungering for tom-tom to pound, even dusty, withered tom-tom. Look how that ended up.
A lot of his struggles can be mitigated by following what Lois tells to Chris from Family Guy "Chris, Masturbate!" when he's trying to seduce her and Meg.