• Never had any hope

Votes: 158 9.6%
  • The Jews

Votes: 168 10.2%

• Total voters

Pickelhaube

Ultimate♂Muscle♂Roller♂Legend
kiwifarms.net
Other than Pokemon, Chris wasn't really into anime until Megan came into his life and he only got into it to impress her. Some influence can be seen in Sonichu artwork from around the 5th and 6th issue and we saw Sailor Megtune, which is self-explanatory.

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, he does speak as if English is second language and as if language is his second form of communication, so it's not that much of a stretch to imagine he was non-verbal until 7.
Lol and then there is his abject bastardization of your native tongue...

I can see why Chris never got into Thomas The Tank Engine specifically, because while that franchise was popular in Britain since the 1950's, it didn't really take off in America until the debut of Shining Time Station in the early 1990's.
I hated that show with a bitter passion until I realized Mister Conductor was Ringo Starr & George Carlin. :heart-full::heart-full::heart-full:

That Damned Tiger

kiwifarms.net
That's why I'm pretty curious about Chris age 5-10. There's no reason not to believe Chris was nonverbal till he was 7, but I'd love to see some paperwork to back that up. IIRC even Cole backed that up.

I mean, a nonverbal autist suddenly speaking after 7 years is damn near miraculous, I could see how for Borb it would be touch and go, maybe wondering if stressing him out will make him stop talking again. So, they spoil him. Hell it worked right? And they do everything to remove stress from his life. They don't challenge him. Then ten years go by and Chris is 20 and won't shut the fuck up AND he's used to being spoiled and not stressed.
Which kind of makes me wonder, knowing this now, how he would have acted had Borb instilled the slightest amount of discipline. Which segues into my random thought - What would Chris be like if Borb had instilled in him even the tiniest amount of discipline? Or what if Bob had cut off the internet about the time he told Chris to take down the pictures off the internet indefinitely. One can only wonder.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what's chris's opinion on surgical operations (Face feminization, boob job other crap )
He probably thinks his terrible HRT cone-titties are good enough. He can't tell the difference. He also probably can't see that his face isn't feminine. If you told him about it, I'm sure he'd jot it down on his Christmas wish list, because his wish list is bottomless. But I don't know if he'd really focus on it like he'd focus on getting a stink ditch installed.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
kiwifarms.net
He probably thinks his terrible HRT cone-titties are good enough. He can't tell the difference. He also probably can't see that his face isn't feminine. If you told him about it, I'm sure he'd jot it down on his Christmas wish list, because his wish list is bottomless. But I don't know if he'd really focus on it like he'd focus on getting a stink ditch installed.
If I remember right, he thinks he has D-cup boobs and he's perfectly happy with them, although he was listening to those binaural beat videos to try and make them bigger at one point.

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
Birthday
kiwifarms.net
If I remember right, he thinks he has D-cup boobs and he's perfectly happy with them, although he was listening to those binaural beat videos to try and make them bigger at one point.
But as you'll recall they actually gave him a magical vagina developing underneath his ballsack that he tried to release. It would've worked too if it wasn't for those dang dirty trolls calling it a self-inflicted taint wound.

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
is chris's idea of a feminine voice, just his voice that shoots up and hits a high pitch once each sentence.
He's always had interspersed spikes of higher tone in his speech. It's manifest in his writing as well, with capitalization of words he wants to emphasize. I honestly don't think he's even noticed natural tonal spikes in his speech.

His strategy in trying to become a lesbian woman has been to shift his base pitch up and to intentionally use higher tones to emphasize certain things. I'm sure he sees both behaviors as cute. His old patterns of speech are still present, but it's pretty obvious when he's trying.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino