• ”It's nothing to do with New Zealand.”

Containment Random Thoughts & Questions

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by champthom, Apr 3, 2013.

?

The climax of Chris's life

1. House Burning Down

106 vote(s)
    7.5%
  2. Bob Passing Away

119 vote(s)
    8.5%
  3. Becoming a Tomgirl

105 vote(s)
    7.5%
  4. Expulsion from PVCC

51 vote(s)
    3.6%
  5. Winning the Sega Sweepstake

566 vote(s)
    40.3%
  6. Taint Infection

74 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. Other

44 vote(s)
    3.1%
  8. Multiple things

57 vote(s)
    4.1%
  9. Never had any hope

142 vote(s)
    10.1%
  10. The Jews

141 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. So there's some lolcow roleplaying as chris online and can't even succeed under the most minor of scrutiny.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Which kind of makes me wonder, knowing this now, how he would have acted had Borb instilled the slightest amount of discipline. Which segues into my random thought - What would Chris be like if Borb had instilled in him even the tiniest amount of discipline? Or what if Bob had cut off the internet about the time he told Chris to take down the pictures off the internet indefinitely. One can only wonder.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. is chris's idea of a feminine voice, just his voice that shoots up and hits a high pitch once each sentence.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  4. He probably thinks his terrible HRT cone-titties are good enough. He can't tell the difference. He also probably can't see that his face isn't feminine. If you told him about it, I'm sure he'd jot it down on his Christmas wish list, because his wish list is bottomless. But I don't know if he'd really focus on it like he'd focus on getting a stink ditch installed.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. If I remember right, he thinks he has D-cup boobs and he's perfectly happy with them, although he was listening to those binaural beat videos to try and make them bigger at one point.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Second_Missing_Primarch

Second_Missing_Primarch Magnus Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
  6. But as you'll recall they actually gave him a magical vagina developing underneath his ballsack that he tried to release. It would've worked too if it wasn't for those dang dirty trolls calling it a self-inflicted taint wound.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Brian Butterfield

Brian Butterfield Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yup. He is woman.

• Like Like x 1
    Benjamin Spooner Briggs

Benjamin Spooner Briggs Captain of the brigantine Mary Celeste,

kiwifarms.net
  8. He's always had interspersed spikes of higher tone in his speech. It's manifest in his writing as well, with capitalization of words he wants to emphasize. I honestly don't think he's even noticed natural tonal spikes in his speech.

His strategy in trying to become a lesbian woman has been to shift his base pitch up and to intentionally use higher tones to emphasize certain things. I'm sure he sees both behaviors as cute. His old patterns of speech are still present, but it's pretty obvious when he's trying.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. He should've gone with the Ivy video pitch all the time...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    deeman

deeman Seinor Geinus.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Yes, has anyone ever kicked Chris's ass?

Just beat the never-fucking shit out of him?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Supposedly, he got hit during the incident that resulted in him having to ride the short bus when he was in school. I don't know that he was punched or anything then, though. He was also tackled by police in 2005. Chris is a pussy, so it's not surprising that no one's ever really wailed on him, at least as far as we know.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. We have videos of Chris doing literally everything...except getting beat up. I always wondered what kind of sound he made when the jerkops tackled him.

Yolandi

Yolandi I got a fish; would you like to make a wish?

kiwifarms.net
  13. Why did Papa Null not take the chance to quietly snuff out the Chris subforum while setting up the Tommy Tooter one?

Xanax

Xanax Niggers

kiwifarms.net
  14. Does this kid remind you of anyone? Ironically, this was always my favorite episode:

Yolandi

Yolandi I got a fish; would you like to make a wish?

kiwifarms.net
  15. My guess is because the vast majority of traffic to this site is for this subforum.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Yeah but 90% of that traffic is wééns

Xanax

Xanax Niggers

kiwifarms.net
  17. Who is Tommy Tooter? Probably another sped who isn't funny.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua Seductively secretly sexy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. He's Chris from 30 years into the future. He mastered time travel through the use of medical grade weed and shitty jam band music.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Wht not go to the Tommy Tooter subforum where you can read all about him

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Xanax

Xanax Niggers

kiwifarms.net
  20. I believe Null mentioned before that Amberlynn brings more traffic to the board than Chris now. DSP is also a big hit from what I understand.

That's why this sub is not at the top of the listings anymore.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.