• ”If you want to save your son, and your family name, kiwifarms.net better go down again very, very soon.”

Containment Random Thoughts & Questions

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by champthom, Apr 3, 2013.

?

The climax of Chris's life

1. House Burning Down

99 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Bob Passing Away

105 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Becoming a Tomgirl

99 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Expulsion from PVCC

45 vote(s)
    3.5%
  5. Winning the Sega Sweepstake

517 vote(s)
    40.4%
  6. Taint Infection

67 vote(s)
    5.2%
  7. Other

38 vote(s)
    3.0%
  8. Multiple things

50 vote(s)
    3.9%
  9. Never had any hope

131 vote(s)
    10.2%
  10. The Jews

129 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. Why would that line have affected him so much if he didn't have gender dysphoria to begin with? Chris had expressed hatred against his gender for a long time before that point.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Misogyny and dysphoria are two different things. Chris can appear with on video regularly with stubble, and no real changes from hormone therapy, sounding like an exceptional man, yet he seems fine with that. I'm tired of the "he has autism and bad memory" to explain away why he doesn't get dysphoric from being a tall, bald ogre. Chris hates his gender because he can't live up to the standard, and that's about it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Chris has a deep seated discomfort with his genitalia. That's dysphoria.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. He does make attempts to improve on his femininity. He's just hilariously bad at it, like with latching onto the subliminal hypnosis and smearing Oestrogel all over his gut. As for the stubble, he's always had issues with personal grooming.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    The American Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
  5. I kinda blocked that out of my memory (even if i only vaguely remember it), but... oof.

I'm not that up do date really, from 2010 onward. All I know is he became a "tomgirl" (and later trans), Bob died, and he's been in trouble with the law 3 times since. Oh and that video from late last year where he freaked the heck out.

If he does have dysphoria he does a bad job as passing, but not the worst I've seen here.

• Like Like x 1
    Anus

Anus Formerly PickleGuy
    True & Honest Fan Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  6. Chris' Facebook used to be private for the longest time. Back in 2013 we had to rely on leaks like this one:
    https://sonichu.com/cwcki/2013_Imgur_Leak
    And since we didn't have a big "insider" presence on the forum back then, it was still possible for PVCC dead-enders to make up fake Facebook updates and comic pages in an attempt to "troll da spergs". Thank GodJesus those tedious days are behind us.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. No, it's autism. Adult transgenders are smart enough to know that cutting off their penis would kill or mutilate them. Chris isn't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #16987 Drawets Rednaxela, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    Drawets Rednaxela

Drawets Rednaxela Dumbass who believes Chris could benefit from jail

kiwifarms.net
  8. I've been aware of Chris for quite a few years, but only recently did I really start getting into learning about the guy. He's not the best person, but I can't really say I hate or even dislike him. I fuck with him more because of who I am as a person rather than who he is.

I would go so far to say I almost feel bad for him, but at the same time I don't.

I just wonder what other people actually think about him beyond the trolling.

• Feels  x 3
    • Dumb  x 3
    •  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Late  x 1
    QWaffen

QWaffen I'd pay to suck Jim's dick

kiwifarms.net
  9. He has a weird personality but he's hot. I definitely want to get pounded by him.

• Powerlevel  x 5
    • Agree  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Deviant  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. He's an interesting train wreck. That's about all I think of him really.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Anus

Anus Formerly PickleGuy
    True & Honest Fan Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  11. Shaving is painful to him because of sensitivity from :autism: right?

Prussian Blue

Prussian Blue The nicest color
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. There aren’t words that are depressing, tragic, hilarious and cringe inducing enough to describe the life of Chris in all honesty.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Plague_Spectrum

Plague_Spectrum The doctor nobody asked for
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. A troubled boy who lost his way.

• Feels Feels x 5
    D. Sweatshirt

D. Sweatshirt Shit's real, grip the wheel, lift steel

kiwifarms.net
  14. Chris is still that kid who "just won" the Sonic sweepstakes all those years ago.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. If raw sewage had autism it would be Chris. I used to think he was ok until I learned he had Jewish ancestry.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    An Ghost

An Ghost Vacca Stulta
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. When I'm in more of a pensive mood, part of me feels angry that Chris was born into the world condemned to be like this, he didn't choose much of who he became. It just kind of leaves a sour taste in my mouth in regards to how cruel the universe can be sometimes.

• Feels Feels x 3
    QWaffen

QWaffen I'd pay to suck Jim's dick

kiwifarms.net
  17. Having autism doesn't preclude him from having gender dysphoria as well.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    The American Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
  18. Cutting off ones penis is mutilation. Chris knows that.

But beyond that, ignorance of the risk doesn't mean Chris' feelings of discomfort with his own body aren't real. Chris has a passionate hate for his own sex organ. That is not normal. It's deep running and it's visceral.

Chris' penis grosses him out. He's bothered by its mere existence. He wears an uncomfortable device (the reverse strap-on thing) to hide it, so he doesn't have to see it.

Heh, he's actively taking measures to change his body. It reminds me of teenaged girls with gender issues trying to hide their boobs.

The fact that Chris is weird and bad at passing (and can't seem to notice that) only means that he's funny to laugh at. Not insincere.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Marvin

kiwifarms.net
  19. Is he uncomfortable with his dick because it conflicts with his sexuality or because it's deformed though?

CoolGuyHitler

CoolGuyHitler Hollacaust

kiwifarms.net
  20. I don't think he notices the bend. I don't think most of our insults really land with Chris because he doesn't see things that way.

When you insult Chris for something he doesn't himself perceive, I think it confuses him more than anything.

Like, I've only once heard Chris question his attractiveness, and he was like "... am I ugly?" He is like a blind man who's genuinely skeptical that a visual world even exists.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Marvin

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.