Random Tumblr posts -

Magpie

Your local feathered friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Won't include a screencap because my friend made a particularly eyeroll-worthy post but apparently children's menus are ableist now. Adult menus are too convoluted for picky eaters and children's menus have simpler food, so apparently it implies that people who have a ~selective eating disorder~ are childish.

See I kinda consider calling picky eating an eating disorder as kind of shitty and offensive considering how anorexia and bulimia literally kill people. Possibly getting a glance of judgment from a server when you order off the kids menu will not. But then again this is a person who self diagnosed themselves with BPD shortly after I told them about how I had BPD so... yeah.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Won't include a screencap because my friend made a particularly eyeroll-worthy post but apparently children's menus are ableist now. Adult menus are too convoluted for picky eaters and children's menus have simpler food, so apparently it implies that people who have a ~selective eating disorder~ are childish.

See I kinda consider calling picky eating an eating disorder as kind of shitty and offensive considering how anorexia and bulimia literally kill people. Possibly getting a glance of judgment from a server when you order off the kids menu will not. But then again this is a person who self diagnosed themselves with BPD shortly after I told them about how I had BPD so... yeah.
You can blank out their name, I guess.

Also, shit, I had no idea the entire restaurant industry was being ableist to me all this time! I'd better call my lawyer. How dare they not cater to me and my ridiculously sensitive palette!

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Because gender and sexuality is totally a choice.

Using all caps is the only way to make people take you seriously.

I don't think any fifteen-year-old boys will be seeing that movie.

Hating people for improving their quality of life and making themselves feel good about their own bodies is totally a-ok!

(screencaps courtesy of wtfsocialjustice)

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino