• ”Last Month - they were threatening a Kengle Line of protesters”

Random Tumblr posts

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by x.eight.six.systems, Feb 21, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

1. LMAO imagine seeing a cute dog and asking an innocent question and getting a lecture on how transphobic you're being by assuming that dog is cisgendered. A sad world we live in, folks.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 5.59.27 PM.png
    When and why did Steven Universe lose Tumblr's obsessive support, anyway?

• Feels Feels x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Vilence in Movies n sexxx on TeeVee
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Probably "I'm an nb bisexual woman" shit she pulled. At least, I hope. Maybe the lesbians are wisening up and seeing "nb woman" is a contradictory statement? OR it's because in Adventure Time Marceline and PB kissed and apparently did it so much better than Sugar's self wank gay wedding. Adventure Time did it where Marceline and PB kissed "just in case I don't see you again"/it's just a kiss, same as any other" meanwhile SU did a whole "LOOK HOW GAY" entire wedding sequence that could be, quote, "how a straight person writes lesbians"

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    keyboredsm4shthe2nd

keyboredsm4shthe2nd keyboredsm4sh doesn't know how to use burners.

kiwifarms.net
  4. You're both mistaken, this story never happened.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Ms. Cegination

Ms. Cegination AKA Jean Poole

kiwifarms.net
  5. If I were to find myself in such a situation, I would only ask, "why you gotta play me like this?"

• Feels Feels x 3
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Damn, forgot people on Tumblr make up stories all the time. Fool me once, shame on me, I guess.

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  7. That asshole? Albert Einstein.

Like this bullshit happened. Any normal person would have just laughed at this fucking idiot and walked away with a story about the lunatic they met.

• Agree Agree x 5
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  8. You can read the rest of this mess and more here Screenshot_20180913-215040.jpg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    Stray Bullet

Stray Bullet From the heavens above

kiwifarms.net
  9. It's a freaking dog.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean OG bitch tennis player.

kiwifarms.net
  10. I know it's probably :autism:, but if troons want to assign human characteristics to a dog, we could say it's cruel to own them because they didn't ask for the dog's consent.

Some of the crazier vegans do that, but we're not talking about them.

• Agree Agree x 6
    keyboredsm4shthe2nd

keyboredsm4shthe2nd keyboredsm4sh doesn't know how to use burners.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Pokemon already had a trans character in X/Y.

[​IMG]

Black Belts are specifically male trainers. This generic trainer type is specifically female. As far as I know, this is the only trans character in pokemon. That previous post was desperate in finding a trans character, it made no sense.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    2_blank_spaces

2_blank_spaces Noot noot

kiwifarms.net
  12. "Like a mosquito bite that flares up and itches for a few seconds before you burn it with a cigarette."

That seems a little excessive for a mosquito bite. Like, girl, get some Chloraseptic. Or was that a "subtle" attempt to edgelord (edgequeen? edgequeer?) it up with a little casual self-harm?

Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Knife control now!

kiwifarms.net
  13. Is this a trans guy or a bi-lesbienne masquerading as a man, now?

IceGray

IceGray "Dude, where's the bus?"

kiwifarms.net
  14. you're implying that Tumblr takes the time to care about actual LGBT characters in a series

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. No, of course not. I know they like to ignore actual lgbt for some dumb reason or another.

• Feels Feels x 6
    2_blank_spaces

2_blank_spaces Noot noot

kiwifarms.net
  16. 1ec4904d-51bf-4e9d-bb84-14df507f257e.png
    Nigga please.
    This was satirizing her crazy temper tantrum and had nothing to do with her race. The whole thing has been about how inappropriate Serena acted.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean OG bitch tennis player.

kiwifarms.net
  17. "White washing"? Naomi's skin tone in that picture isn't THAT much lighter than Serena's (which holds true in real life as well), and she definitely doesn't have the same skin tone as the umpire (who is Portuguese and also rather dark):
    joi.png
    At best, you could make the case that all of them have been whitewashed as all three have a lighter skin tone in the cartoon than in real life, but based on what I've seen of Mark Knight's works, it probably just boils down to the color palette he uses.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional tax investigator

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 13
    scathefire

scathefire god is stuck

kiwifarms.net
  18. Find the crazy person (I added the original post so it isn't out of context).
    Screenshot_2018-09-14-07-06-36.png Screenshot_2018-09-14-07-06-41.png
    Answer: it's keanurezor. Most people made jokes, and yet this person decides to say "cis" men and women don't exist. By that logic, neither do trans men and women, since they are trying to fit into society as "cis" people.

Then again, this person could be making a joke too (but so many people use that as an excuse so it probably isn't).

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Oh definitely the latter. The whole blog is edgy stuff with weird rambles like that. There's also a post about how they don't have a gender and "come from the void"

Stray Bullet

Stray Bullet From the heavens above

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.