Random Tumblr posts -

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These people mustn't have any decent friends. Any time a character, male or female, appears on screen with a same-sex character who they get on well with, go out of their way to help and are generally loyal to, the conclusion is always 'they must be boning behind closed doors'. Um, no, they're just good friends, something you clearly have no experience of or you'd recognize it. Either that or I suppose they're projecting their own secret desire to bone all of their friends. Lonely or thirsty, I'm not sure which is worse.
I can understand why they might assume something when the two characters act like that only with each other and also never show any interest in the opposite sex, but they do this even if both the dudes express interest in women frequently, and then throw fits when they never bone each other.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
I can understand why they might assume something when the two characters act like that only with each other and also never show any interest in the opposite sex, but they do this even if both the dudes express interest in women frequently, and then throw fits when they never bone each other.
I think the pairings where the former is the case tend to make more sense then the ones where the latter is the case. Sometimes with the former they're shown to be close but at no point even referred to as friends. At that point it's like "yeah, okay, that's probably reasonable". Unlike the "blah blah he wants to fuck his male best friend" shipping archetype

Next Task

kiwifarms.net

This image must have been posted in the SJW forum, then, because it's the first thing I thought of. That same idiot is 95% of Tumblr fandoms - hell, a majority of all fans - and is why they're such cesspools of entitled bullshit. Fans are the worst because of ships, and headcanons, and fanfic, and how they can't just let it be in their own little corner of the internet but have to try and force it into the public, and into canon.

And that's not even getting into the insane bitches who start shipping the actors. It's understandable - not acceptable, just understandable - when it's actual children, but adult fans like this are feebleminded fools who need to be detached from the internet for their own good and forced to deal with their addictions, which is what their obsession essentially is.

When you're on the 'I said these characters were gay because I want them to be, despite the fact they're clearly not, so the characters shown as not being gay is homophobic' train, you're too far gone - though really that could have been understood just because they're writing for the Daily Dot. At that point it's time to take away their access to media, reintroduce the scold's bridle, and if they can't get a life then they don't deserve one.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino