Random Tumblr posts -

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Daddy, don't ever think otherwise.
kiwifarms.net
When will this bigotry against bloodsuckers end?

#NotAllVampires
This is why thots are not allowed within 500ft of my coffin. Plus I catch most of my meals by propping up a refrigerator box with a stick and a Twilight box set placed underneath since *some of us* are way less Edward and a lot more Count Orlock! I can't just woo every big tiddy goth girl that comes through the cemetery expecting a chisled Lestat looking Chadpire!

BLOODCELS RISE UP!!!!

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 757569

they're..... they're not real
i thought this was maybe a joke post but OP's description was 'Żmija, slavic pagan witch' and the second person's description reads 'Red. Revelation 17:6. Non-Abrahamic Theistic Satanism. Message me to book a tarot reading.' so i'm thinking it's not at all a joke

like vampires are popular because it's a sex thing, sweaty~~!! regular people aren't taking it seriously, they just like imagining some hot european guy biting them on the neck.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
i thought this was maybe a joke post but OP's description was 'Żmija, slavic pagan witch' and the second person's description reads 'Red. Revelation 17:6. Non-Abrahamic Theistic Satanism. Message me to book a tarot reading.' so i'm thinking it's not at all a joke

Come on man, it's not cool to sacrilege the most awesome book of the bible with your cringy vampire LARP

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758147

Tumblr: How can I make this about me?
Is acknowledging the reality of what he did (and that other people are capable of doing what he did) homophobic? Something like this is disturbing because of how little it actually happens. Besides, since when did tumblr give a shit about the real-life gay men in their movement?

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
kiwifarms.net
I mean, in some cases like (some) Christians, etc. there are people who assume all gay people are predators. But this doesn't count. Calling out people who are actually doing predatory things is fine. A friend told me that right now there are people getting angry that straight people are talking about this. So yeah- they're twisting this incident around to make it about them and their own feelings.

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
kiwifarms.net
Tumblr: "The idea that predatory gay men are forcing straight men to be gay is homophobic fearmongering."

Tumblr: "It's not a bad thing that this predatory gay man is trying to force straight men to be gay."
Tumblr: We should all discuss abuse in an open forum because it's good to do.

Tumblr: Except if straight people are getting involved because fuck them even though none of them are talking about the orientation of the abuser.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
Tumblr: We should all discuss abuse in an open forum because it's good to do.

Tumblr: Except if straight people are getting involved because fuck them even though none of them are talking about the orientation of the abuser.
Tumblr: gay people aren't perfect, there are predatory and abusive gay people just like straight people and pretending this isn't true can be harmful so call out toxic behavior in the lgbt community when you see it uwuwu

Tumblr: calling out a gay man for being predatory is homophobic! Stop saying gay people can be predatory! Just say you want us all to die and shut up!

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
DOUBLE CRINGE FEATURE

cringe.PNG

This was pinned to a tumblr post about a black samurai. Instead of saying "something something good for a black samurai" you come out with... this. For something being told about samurais. IN FEUDAL JAPAN. This person is definitely upper middle class Huffpo writer or w/e garbage blog is on the internet right now.

cringe2.PNG

Let's play a game of "how many are nb agender bunkin merself"

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
why would white people even come up in a samurai movie? i must be missing something here

i went and checked and sattickate isn't one of those people who have 'alters' or is a 'multiple system' (also i think her native language isn't english), but seeing someone refer to themselves in the plural on tumblr just makes me instantly go oh no

• Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan
Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino