Random Tumblr posts -

Old Wizard

is donning the attire of the archmage
kiwifarms.net
I agree with internet rando Schroeder to some degree. If you get offended by either "Happy holidays" or "Merry Christmas", you're probably exceptional. They're just trying to express that it's Mid-Winter-Hell Party Season and they hope you have a good time with family.

Also parents who publicly admit that they monitor their sons' social media give me a laugh. When it comes to technology, a 15 y/o boy can easily outsmart a 45 y/o parent. You're never going to see all of what he's doing on the internet.

I'm shocked that Tumblr's "looking at your kid's internet history is child abuse!" mentality goes down the drain when it's about monitoring white boys. Oh wait. No I'm not.

All this time later since I posted Glumshoe here and they're still cringy. Although they're even more cringy now since they've made this rant.
Glumshoe's a bit of a lolcow, honestly.
Would love to see a thread, if there's enough material on them.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
People who monitor their kids social media are dumbasses. You’re just ensuring that they make a decoy account for you and a real account for their friends and memeing.
It's good preparation for being an adult where you'll also have to conceal your power level. Also you don't tell them you're doing it.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net

Had to have the vet out to work on Russell and his troublesome genitals again today. Heads up for discussions of male animal anatomy, veterinary care, and some serious ickiness.

Some of you might remember my post about Russell and his sheath problems a few months ago. His sheath swelled up and there was a large, bloody sore on the end of it so I called the vet out. Vet cleaned him out (which I’d just done a couple months before) and in addition to some serious nastiness inside his sheath he also found lots of small growths of tissue on his penis. Had one biopsied and we found out that Russell has equine papillomavirus. Those growths can become cancerous but unfortunately there’s not really anything we can do about it. In the meantime, those extra growths of tissue sometimes cause irritation which is what happened about a week ago.

His sheath swelled up and was bloody again so I did what the vet had me do last time (give him penicillin shots for a week) which cleared him up then. This time he was fine for a couple days after the round of antibiotics but then his sheath started to smell awful (I could smell him from several yards away) and it was crusty, goopy, and had some bloody discharge coming out of it so I had the vet come back out today.

In addition to those growths we had biopsied before (which have gotten a little larger in the last few months), the head and tip of his penis and the inside of the wall of tissue surrounding his penis are all very rough and wrinkled. Look almost like coral or a brain. Those areas are all supposed to be mostly smooth. Because they are so full of crevasses, dirt, dead skin cells, and in Russell’s case since he is a lazy and gross gelding and doesn’t fully extend his penis before he pees–urine tend to accumulate there and can cause irritation and infection. Russell’s always had personal hygiene issues but these new growths just cause more trouble in that department so the vet cleaned him out really good again today (lots of blood, puss, and smegma; so gross), gave him a huge dose of penicillin and an anti-inflammatory shot, and said I’ll probably just have to clean him out every month or two from now on.

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that that’ll keep him going for a long time! If any of the warts do become cancerous there’s not really much that can be done though. My vet said he did perform a horse penis amputation once before but there’s no way I’d want to put Russell through that.

I don’t know why I’m sharing this but you guys seemed to enjoy reading about Russell & His Genital Misadventures last time so I just thought I’d post an update, haha. Oh and here’s the big draft mix goober himself:

https://archive.li/mzpoW/85ae51b092bcd0b84b46531250d279215c664c90.jpg

the internet is reading about your junk, russell

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net

Had to have the vet out to work on Russell and his troublesome genitals again today. Heads up for discussions of male animal anatomy, veterinary care, and some serious ickiness.

Some of you might remember my post about Russell and his sheath problems a few months ago. His sheath swelled up and there was a large, bloody sore on the end of it so I called the vet out. Vet cleaned him out (which I’d just done a couple months before) and in addition to some serious nastiness inside his sheath he also found lots of small growths of tissue on his penis. Had one biopsied and we found out that Russell has equine papillomavirus. Those growths can become cancerous but unfortunately there’s not really anything we can do about it. In the meantime, those extra growths of tissue sometimes cause irritation which is what happened about a week ago.

His sheath swelled up and was bloody again so I did what the vet had me do last time (give him penicillin shots for a week) which cleared him up then. This time he was fine for a couple days after the round of antibiotics but then his sheath started to smell awful (I could smell him from several yards away) and it was crusty, goopy, and had some bloody discharge coming out of it so I had the vet come back out today.

In addition to those growths we had biopsied before (which have gotten a little larger in the last few months), the head and tip of his penis and the inside of the wall of tissue surrounding his penis are all very rough and wrinkled. Look almost like coral or a brain. Those areas are all supposed to be mostly smooth. Because they are so full of crevasses, dirt, dead skin cells, and in Russell’s case since he is a lazy and gross gelding and doesn’t fully extend his penis before he pees–urine tend to accumulate there and can cause irritation and infection. Russell’s always had personal hygiene issues but these new growths just cause more trouble in that department so the vet cleaned him out really good again today (lots of blood, puss, and smegma; so gross), gave him a huge dose of penicillin and an anti-inflammatory shot, and said I’ll probably just have to clean him out every month or two from now on.

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that that’ll keep him going for a long time! If any of the warts do become cancerous there’s not really much that can be done though. My vet said he did perform a horse penis amputation once before but there’s no way I’d want to put Russell through that.

I don’t know why I’m sharing this but you guys seemed to enjoy reading about Russell & His Genital Misadventures last time so I just thought I’d post an update, haha. Oh and here’s the big draft mix goober himself:

the internet is reading about your junk, russell
Holy shit, you don’t often see such mesmerizingly horrific things on tumblr that have nothing to do with politics

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
kiwifarms.net
WTF.
I heard about that woman. She was a lesbian who got in a fight with her girlfriend who was bisexual and that girlfriend convinced her to have threesome with the bisexual girlfriend and a man. Sometime after, Rebecca (the cruise ship girl) got in a heated phone conversation with bisexual girlfriend and she died after. Some people thought she committed suicide.
Tumblr's not going to talk about that.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino