Random Tumblr posts

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

soliloquyR

kiwifarms.net
v9CmOuP.jpg

8626kxr.png
"fictionkin struggles" "Fictionkin problems"
No words.

Oh, watch out, men! She's gonna have us trembling over a stupid ass youtube video! Be afraid, she's gonna mentally break us like the shitlords we are! Be afraid! Be afraid!

ZehnBoat

american burnout
kiwifarms.net
Oh, watch out, men! She's gonna have us trembling over a stupid ass youtube video! Be afraid, she's gonna mentally break us like the shitlords we are! Be afraid! Be afraid!
someone will say "some men do say that" and she's going to start yelling and cry typing about how oppressive that answer is.

honest to god, tumblrinas love to project their frality onto whole groups of people don't they?
yeah, 50% of the world just falls apart because some dumb fuck on tumblr said something, and you're the strong indipendent wymyn who totally doesn't threaten suicide because someone didn't believe that you're black doctor who/tranny captain hook/asexual graymantic david attenborough

Dismaying Tree

I deserve to get my fucking nut like everyone else
kiwifarms.net

soliloquyR

kiwifarms.net
What those that even mean
Well, in the language, "Special Snowflake Autism", people are classified into two groups.
Neurotypical: People without autism who are inferior to autistics.
NeuroAtypical: People with autism who are the most special bestest amazing people in the world, and should have everything cater to their whims. These people tend to be in the higher spectrum of autism and happen to have little care for anyone on the lower spectrum.