Random Tumblr posts -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I remember those guys, back when they used to stick it to crap like Sinfest and the fact they made the occasional good point even if some of the webcomics they liked sucked. Then you saw signs with them acting like Girls With Slingshots was a thing of evil and anti-men, their cheering of US Angel Corps (where incompetent lady agents are raped, tortured and killed in the most graphic ways possible) and constant ranting about how stupid, evil and incompetent women are. It's when they got to the point of happily showing pics of women getting hurt, raped and humiliated (both real and drawn) on a regular basis, that I dumped them.

It seems that they've dropped all pretense and the comics and become a bunch of edgelords now.

Last edited:

Maiden

OwO~
kiwifarms.net
Not quite tumblr, but twitter is basically tumblr at this point.

Capture_2016-11-03_20-42-23.png
Capture_2016-11-03_20-42-32.png
Capture_2016-11-03_20-42-39.png
Capture_2016-11-03_20-42-46.png

OP is protected right now, but could probably earn her own thread when she unlocks. I didn't think to cap the post when I saw it but she also went on an angry spree a couple days ago complaining about how "all the female characters in Overwatch have the same basic body shape compared to the males!!!" despite the fact that Overwatch is at least... trying to be more diverse than most AAA games. But nothing's ever good enough for these people.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net

From an anti-shipping Tumblr blog just as cringy as the people it's shaming.

This wasn't the whole post, I screencapped it a while back. They didn't have much of an answer after that, just mentioned that some surgeons do offer such procedures.
That's...kind of lame and super unhelpful of them. Does this Kii stumble over themselves to give info to mtf or nonbinary anons? Because that's the feeling I'm getting from that answer.

-They seriously could have just told ftm anon that "it's just a matter of working out," depending on if the anon's ideal male body is defined or hardcore cut. Testosterone's not going to make hips and booty go away on its own, after all.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Just Here to Cringe

Zababa

kiwifarms.net
That's...kind of lame and super unhelpful of them. Does this Kii stumble over themselves to give info to mtf or nonbinary anons? Because that's the feeling I'm getting from that answer.

-They seriously could have just told ftm anon that "it's just a matter of working out," depending on if the anon's ideal male body is defined or hardcore cut. Testosterone's not going to make hips and booty go away on its own, after all.
Yeah that blog is apparently notorious for bad advice within the tumblr trans community. I sent the screencap to a trans friend and he started ranting about bullshit they'd pulled in the past.

Just Here to Cringe

I don't even.
kiwifarms.net
I was scrolling through these and this one jumped out at me.

upload_2016-11-3_23-28-7.png

It's so interesting to me that this person said "white guy." That's clearly a female. She's got the same basic face as the other three females. "White guy", though... because clearly women on tumblr can't benefit from the things they decry on their blogs and t-shirts.

Loxiozzz

Weebtastic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was scrolling through these and this one jumped out at me.

It's so interesting to me that this person said "white guy." That's clearly a female. She's got the same basic face as the other three females. "White guy", though... because clearly women on tumblr can't benefit from the things they decry on their blogs and t-shirts.
I remember seeing this on 4chan a few weeks ago. Everyone called her a man. I thought so too until I zoomed in. Might be the hair.

• Informative
Reactions: Just Here to Cringe
Tags
die null