• "And I curse you, in the name of YA-HOO-WA!"

Random Tumblr posts

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by x.eight.six.systems, Feb 21, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Alberto Balsalm

Alberto Balsalm With a Sudden Jerk and Involuntary Gesture

kiwifarms.net
  1. GGHHRHRGHRGRHGHRG.png

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. "uses she/her pronouns"
    ..then that means your a fucking girl dumbass

• Agree Agree x 19
    Dicaprio Delorean

Dicaprio Delorean Totally Tubular Dude

kiwifarms.net
  3. "Shoutout to all the Anglophones who refuse to speak English while speaking English, just to be a self-righteous, attention-whoring snot to others. Cheers!"

• Winner Winner x 9
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Back from outer space...and I still don't care.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Even if they would insist on he/hir/they etc. pronouns - nothing can change their sex.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  5. So the 13th Doctor got announced after Wimbledon and I said instantly "inb4 people bitch about her being a white woman" and I was right
    upload_2017-7-16_21-40-58.png
    upload_2017-7-16_21-41-3.png
    upload_2017-7-16_21-41-13.png
    upload_2017-7-16_21-41-26.png
    upload_2017-7-16_21-41-36.png

You can never please tumblr, no matter what you do :/

Attached Files:

• Feels Feels x 1
    kidsquid

kidsquid pretty good, it doesn't seem

kiwifarms.net
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    friedshrimp

friedshrimp a song of pigs and fire

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Dicaprio Delorean

kiwifarms.net
  6. "approx. 2% are lgbt"

For around 3% of the general population? Oh no, call in the FBI, a crime is in progress.

"like replacing the president with the VP and calling it a miracle"

I'm sorry, isn't that what Tumblr SJWs have been shrieking for for the last eight months?

• Feels Feels x 3
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Back from outer space...and I still don't care.

kiwifarms.net
  7. SHE'S FUCKING A WHITE FEMALE!

Lol they want to replace a shitposter with a guy who thinks you can literally electrocute people into being straight.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  8. yqNsDagoHt.png

Tumblr is fat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #17331 Uncanny Valley, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley not as smart as she looks
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. The first things that popped into my mind reading this were Nora Reed and Becks Gerber lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Shout out to all the trans people who aren't trans! You're so stunning and brave!

• Winner Winner x 18
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Hotsy Totsy Nazi
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. shout to all the cis people who wanna be trannies and don't even pass! your cool and keep it up!

• Winner Winner x 6
    Dicaprio Delorean

kiwifarms.net
  12. To be fair whenever I see the words 'Family Pack' on any food stuff I mentally translate it as 'Fat Cunt Serving'

• Agree Agree x 7
    LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  13. Shout out to all sane people who don't hate straight white men and know that biological sex exists and that black people didn't invent everything in history.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  14. gotsucks.png

This is the second post i've seen in a while that hates game of thrones for no particular reason. Back in 2013 they liked it, but now they hate because it's "overrated" just cause the normies like it, and tumblr hipsters would prefer to stick to their babies cartoons?

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    friedshrimp

friedshrimp a song of pigs and fire

kiwifarms.net
  15. "but cartoons are deeper or as deep and interesting as live action shows!!!!111!!"

• Winner Winner x 4
    Dicaprio Delorean

kiwifarms.net

16. Their talking about Hollywood but Dr who is made the Brits. Goes to show that tumblrinas have no idea about countries other than America.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS Gamergate did 11/9

kiwifarms.net
  17. Cartoon-watching Tumblr babies don't watch Game of Thrones. It's after their bedtime, and anyway it's full of rape and murder.

The Game of Thrones fans stopped watching Game of Thrones because it has nothing to do with the books anymore and no one wants to watch the producers' bizarre fanfiction. There's no need to add extra-super-rape, bonus genital mutilation, etc. into a series already full of that. It's just a vehicle for shock value now, and people are upset that the plot is secondary. :like:

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Juscum

Juscum Unmistakable Serial Killer Vibe
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.