Megathread Random Updates -

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
For the small stuff that doesn't deserve it's own thread.
Yeah, like that's going to happen.

But here's the really funny thing, like most Latin languages, Spanish uses the male plural form of "you" to refer to groups of men or a mixed group. Even if there's like 20 women and only 1 man, it's still considered a mixed group so you'd use "ellos", "vostros" or "nostros" to refer to them.

So how do you guys think it'll take Hoovsie to figure this part out?

RWS Watcher

kiwifarms.net
@chimpchan I'm a little scared... because your link is to a group in Portland, and the facebook post says "Gresham." And google is telling me there is a MEChA in Gresham... as a high school club.
That wouldn't be the first youth event ADF had snuck into. Back in Philly, he used to sneak into the Mazzoni queer youth support group that the center held. In Portland, he showed up to a LGBT youth event at a high school dressed in rags and photographed himself using plastic bracelets as a impromptu substitute for handcuffs to handcuff himself with. Unless they're an event organizer or a parent or family member of a gay youth, there is no reason for a grown adult to be at those events.

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That wouldn't be the first youth event ADF had snuck into. Back in Philly, he used to sneak into the Mazzoni queer youth support group that the center held. In Portland, he showed up to a LGBT youth event at a high school dressed in rags and photographed himself using plastic bracelets as a impromptu substitute for handcuffs to handcuff himself with. Unless they're an event organizer or a parent or family member of a gay youth, there is no reason for a grown adult to be at those events.

How much longer till Phil is arrested for diddling a kid?

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is this shit? Seriously I don't get it.

EDIT: So I've noticed that none of the recent asspat brigade (Jin, Jordman, KINNAY, etc) have paid much attention to his rabid name tagging ever since his recent outburst that earned him a dicking from Zhane. There seems to be a new breed coming in, though. The cycle of life.

mra.jpg

Last edited:

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

How much longer till Phil is arrested for diddling a kid?
I bet that now transracial has went mainstream and ADF is no longer a special latin@ snowflake he's eventually going to start lying about his age and declare himself transaged.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I can see him getting restraining ordered or banned from a variety of youth organizations for being a creep, but considering how he's only ever beaten up people who had physical disabilities, I wouldn't start to worry unless he begins going after the really young or the physically disabled.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I can see him getting restraining ordered or banned from a variety of youth organizations for being a creep, but considering how he's only ever beaten up people who had physical disabilities, I wouldn't start to worry unless he begins going after the really young or the physically disabled.
He's been known at rally's to get really close to women (younger than him) and breathe on their necks or grope them. If it was a youth group thing, I can totally see Harel getting asked to leave and then flipping out. But no one wants the old guy playing with young kids. It's just not right.

Note: so he's changed names again? Wonder what kinny will think of that....

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
A lot of these youth organizations have emotionally vulnerable teens in them who are trying to figure themselves out. Then along comes Phil who looks and acts like a creepy disturbed rapist. We know that Phil can only beat up elderly disabled women, but a teen might very well be intimidated by Phil's looks and manner. For as much shit as we've given and still give Chris about being a creeper, Phil is the one much more likely to do something like that. Dead serious, it would not surprise me if Phil (or even more likely Jordman) eventually got arrested for some sort of unwanted sexual contact with a minor.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino