Megathread Random Updates -

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geeze Phil there was some real fash bashing going on... Where were you?
View attachment 821562
Just cowering in your little spud den.

Woke people call it performative activism.
Come on now, that's unfair. Phil gave a middle finger response to the fash while he was watching the trouble unfold - on youtube, at home. He totally stuck it to them!

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
Geeze Phil there was some real fash bashing going on... Where were you?
View attachment 821562
Just cowering in your little spud den.

Woke people call it performative activism.
I can't help but interpret this kind of 'activism' in Freudian terms; these antifa types are clearly attracted to and submissive to big bad fascist men, hate themselves for it and throw milkshakes as a substitute for semen, in a foolhardy attempt to assert their sexual dominance

also, throwing drinks at people was also the second-favourite tactic of Elliot Rodger, just saying like

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but interpret this kind of 'activism' in Freudian terms; these antifa types are clearly attracted to and submissive to big bad fascist men, hate themselves for it and throw milkshakes as a substitute for semen, in a foolhardy attempt to assert their sexual dominance

also, throwing drinks at people was also the second-favourite tactic of Elliot Rodger, just saying like
Phil is a prime example because, back when he had genitals with which to produce sex hormones, he had a MAJOR fetish for bondage. You will find that probably 80% of lefty trannies see all sex in this dominant-submissive way, where they'd naturally be the feminised submissive (or in some cases, they see themselves as the dominatrix leather queen who steps on men for fun)

In another timeline not so far from this one, Phil never watched Hetalia, lives in his childhood bedroom surrounded by Confederate flags, and believes giving women the vote was a mistake.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Or just be Canadian. He hasn't done that one since he was in community college iirc.
Fuuuuuuck THAT one, fam! We're suffering enough up here a smug failtranny with GOTIS in the form of Johnothan "tampon stuffer" Yaniv. Sending Philthy Phil up here would Don't even SUGGEST that and put the idea in his potato noggin. have some goddam mercy!
Come on now, that's unfair. Phil gave a middle finger response to the fash while he was watching the trouble unfold - on youtube, at home. He totally stuck it to them!
And Project Kancho is foiled again, since Phil was too much of a chickenshit to expose himself outdoors. Not that it's a surprise.

Looks like we're gonna have to back-burner 'Kancho' for now, Kiwi Strike team. We're re-activating project 'Big Bad Wolf'. Agent Choade has the battering ram for the door, as well as the camera for when agents Slapnuts and Moofmilker throw the flashbangs in and de-pants a stunned Target for all to see the genitals or lack thereof.

what the unholy fuck happened to my Kiwi-encrypting application? This better not show up in cleartext!

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
And Project Kancho is foiled again, since Phil was too much of a chickenshit to expose himself outdoors. Not that it's a surprise.

Looks like we're gonna have to back-burner 'Kancho' for now, Kiwi Strike team. We're re-activating project 'Big Bad Wolf'. Agent Choade has the battering ram for the door, as well as the camera for when agents Slapnuts and Moofmilker throw the flashbangs in and de-pants a stunned Target for all to see the genitals or lack thereof.

what the unholy fuck happened to my Kiwi-encrypting application? This better not show up in cleartext!
I thought we were gonna use tear gas as well?

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
If July 5. If he hasn’t sperged out over his daddy rape day, I’m declaring this cow dormant; at least.

Admittedly, I’m kinda curious how taters is gonna die? Terminal crotch rot?
No he's a champion of Nurgle so that's just decoration. He's possible going to die from Tzeentch's arch Champion Chris fulfills his prophecy of the great change.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
If July 5. If he hasn’t sperged out over his daddy rape day, I’m declaring this cow dormant; at least.

Admittedly, I’m kinda curious how taters is gonna die? Terminal crotch rot?
Heart attack is where my money is at. We won't know for a while though, then one day somebody will post an obit and we'll shrug and add another tally to our kill count.

Then we'll forget about him.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
I'm telling you guys, we should stick to Operation Bounce and Squeak. Field Agents Nggrdcks and FukdUrMom have already established contact posing as high level Antifa members and have slowly begun to gaslight Phil into believing Antifa is really white nationalist.
They seem to beat on minorities more than the so called white nationalists do these days.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino