Megathread Random Updates -

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
The Elite Field Autists have you covered-they are preparing soap and warm water as we speak for Operation Rub a Dub.
(/gag) The Chernobyl Sweepers who could only last 90 seconds on the roof of Reactor 4 before receiving their lifetime maximum dose of ionizing radiation faced far less risk of contamination and death then these brave, brave Kiwi agents.

We salute you, thou heroes who come to cleanse the unclean! :semperfidelis:

Gonk

Troll God of Raptors
kiwifarms.net
I saw this pic of people the police in Portland are looking for after the protest violence, and the one on the left looked like Phil. He wears similar gloves in one of his antifa dress up pictures (his were fingerless), but the body might be too muffin-top, while Phi is more giant potato-shaped. Maybe he's quiet about the protests because he actually did a crime there? Probably not, he's not brave enough to actually try to hurt someone.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil doing anything remotely activist is a nice joke. Phil would waddle away in fear at maximum overdrive if he even had the chance of being arrested or beaten up at a violent tardout.
He'd love to be in a group of a dozen or so "antifascists" assaulting a lone tiny Asian journalist though. Just as long as he felt powerful and in absolutely no danger.

If he's living with some antifa person, they might have even dragged him out to the protests, seeing as how he can't hide his cowardice from antifa when he's literally living with them. That picture probably isn't him though, both because he's still a coward and because I'm sure that antifa has no shortage of black-clad fatties.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
I saw this pic of people the police in Portland are looking for after the protest violence, and the one on the left looked like Phil. He wears similar gloves in one of his antifa dress up pictures (his were fingerless), but the body might be too muffin-top, while Phi is more giant potato-shaped. Maybe he's quiet about the protests because he actually did a crime there? Probably not, he's not brave enough to actually try to hurt someone.

View attachment 824770
Way too thin to be Phil, he’s at least 50lb heavier than that guy and it’s missing the dumbass helmet over the hoodie and the cheap airsoft tac vest.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Does Phil ever wear or decorate with Che Guevara stuff?

And if not, that's surprising.
I don't think he does. He seems to have attempted a couple of Che poses in some of his old Commie cosplay pics, but honestly he could just as easily picked those up through pop culture osmosis. Certainly I remember you could buy Che t-shirts and posters at some mall stores back in the day. It's possible that Phil's interest in Communism came too late for him to buy one at Hot Topic; he didn't "become Communist" until he saw Hetalia when he was at community college. On the other hand, it's also possible he was too much of a pussy to actually buy a Che shirt and wear it in public because he is just a poser. Or maybe he legitimately doesn't know who Che was.

Either way, he seized on Mao as the figurehead for Communism, pretty much solely because he thought China in Hetalia was "kawaii, uwu!" Its the same reason he got obsessed with bicycles around the same time period. I guess the world should be thankful he didn't get into eating tiger penis, bear bile or shark fins because he'd probably eat several species into extinction if he knew the Chinese were into that sort of shit!

View attachment 824770
Yeah that's not Phil. He doesn't have the balls to show up to an actual rally. That would require work, and being outside in the sun. At most he'd just waddle around the periphery and then brag about it on Facebook.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That picture probably isn't him though, both because he's still a coward and because I'm sure that antifa has no shortage of black-clad fatties.
I can't smell the stench of rotting potatoes and autism from the picture. He always has some way he shows his special brand of tardation in every picture, and I don't see it here. And yes, he's fatter than that and even less muscular. This looks like just another generic antifa lardass.

Warsmith Kroeger

*incoherent rage noise*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he is homeless at the moment because he would definitely shit up some library to post some nonsense. Gotta be either going dark or his cauldron of nurgle has led him to hospital.

• Winner
Reactions: Mogambo

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
I doubt he is homeless at the moment because he would definitely shit up some library to post some nonsense. Gotta be either going dark or his cauldron of nurgle has led him to hospital.
If he was homeless he would be on social media, begging for money. And crying about how mean the world is to this poor trans woman of color (despite the fact that he’s really a gay, exceptional, white man who shits himself).

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
The Antifa Super Spud just couldn't resist. Posted Sunday.
View attachment 825294
LOL, love how he has to include the "10+ years of cyberstalking survivor" bit in his description. Once Phil goes with a lie he keeps it strong. He must figure he can somehow still tard cum money or asspats from that story. If he ever does make another fake account, it would be incredibly easy to track him just based on the fact that he consistently uses the same words and phrasing for everything.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Antifa Super Spud just couldn't resist. Posted Sunday.
View attachment 825294
His mastodon account is a beautiful showcase of Phil in his latest incarnation. "Guns, guns, I am armed, guns, I have a gun, antifa kicked ass, guns, guns, requesting financial solidarity because I had to make a needed defence purchase, guns are cool, I totally have a gun, give me money because I'm short this month I spent my money on other shit".

I wonder what aint'ifa-branded trinkets Phil wasted his tugboat on this month that's left him short on the required $ to pay for the seemingly shared accommodation he's now in? Cos we all know it's not a gun.

Is Phil living in a homeless hostel type place, or a shit attempt at a commie squat? It's hilarious to see that he's only been there a month and he's already spending the money he needs for his housing on other pointless consumerist shit. The first fucking month there. Unbelievably stupid. I'm sure his new housemates are very pleased to have this filthy moocher in their midst. Phil better hope it's a legal, above-board home sharing agreement, because if it's not (and it's just a bunch of idealistic randoms making their own rules up) he's gonna very quickly be out on his unwashed ass again, possibly after having it handed to him in a physical confrontation.

"Illegalist", oh how cute. Ickle phat phil is a norty boy who lives on the wrong side of the law...in his dreams (because if it were reality he'd have had his tugboat sunk). Phil is terrified of criminals (apart from rapists like Laurelai).

Phil is only doing the antifa thing because he thinks he can make them into a personal army against us. He'll repost stories occasionally of how mean ICE is and how capitalism sucks, but most of his whining and tard rage are over how awfully saintly he is for suffering through ten whole years of "organised cyberstalking and bullying", especially while he was battling to survive as a victimised trans latinx. Phil's antifa is all about defending him, and fuck all to do with protecting minorities from far-right violence. His anarchism is much the same. He couldn't give a shit about workers or housing or pay or anything like that - just give him lots of ca$h and all the cool toys he wants.

So much for needing to stay offline for security purposes. Any idea if Phil investigated his system and demanded accountability enough to placate Dickard the melted trash bag, after Phil threatened to kill him somehow? Or am I getting my fat troons mixed up and it wasn't Dickard but Jessica, the """girl"""friend of the fat Italian guy (not his dad) Phil used to knock around with in SF?

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
His mastodon account is a beautiful showcase of Phil in his latest incarnation. "Guns, guns, I am armed, guns, I have a gun, antifa kicked ass, guns, guns, requesting financial solidarity because I had to make a needed defence purchase, guns are cool, I totally have a gun, give me money because I'm short this month I spent my money on other shit".

I wonder what aint'ifa-branded trinkets Phil wasted his tugboat on this month that's left him short on the required $ to pay for the seemingly shared accommodation he's now in? Cos we all know it's not a gun.

Is Phil living in a homeless hostel type place, or a shit attempt at a commie squat? It's hilarious to see that he's only been there a month and he's already spending the money he needs for his housing on other pointless consumerist shit. The first fucking month there. Unbelievably stupid. I'm sure his new housemates are very pleased to have this filthy moocher in their midst. Phil better hope it's a legal, above-board home sharing agreement, because if it's not (and it's just a bunch of idealistic randoms making their own rules up) he's gonna very quickly be out on his unwashed ass again, possibly after having it handed to him in a physical confrontation.

"Illegalist", oh how cute. Ickle phat phil is a norty boy who lives on the wrong side of the law...in his dreams (because if it were reality he'd have had his tugboat sunk). Phil is terrified of criminals (apart from rapists like Laurelai).

Phil is only doing the antifa thing because he thinks he can make them into a personal army against us. He'll repost stories occasionally of how mean ICE is and how capitalism sucks, but most of his whining and tard rage are over how awfully saintly he is for suffering through ten whole years of "organised cyberstalking and bullying", especially while he was battling to survive as a victimised trans latinx. Phil's antifa is all about defending him, and fuck all to do with protecting minorities from far-right violence. His anarchism is much the same. He couldn't give a shit about workers or housing or pay or anything like that - just give him lots of ca$h and all the cool toys he wants.

So much for needing to stay offline for security purposes. Any idea if Phil investigated his system and demanded accountability enough to placate Dickard the melted trash bag, after Phil threatened to kill him somehow? Or am I getting my fat troons mixed up and it wasn't Dickard but Jessica, the """girl"""friend of the fat Italian guy (not his dad) Phil used to knock around with in SF?
Could that be Phil on the far left (no pun intended Super Spud)? That whole crew looks like Phil's type. All show no go. It's like those Jeep clubs that are completely decked out with every conceivable off road accessory but have never touched a trail.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino