Megathread Random Updates -

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could that be Phil on the far left (no pun intended Super Spud)? That whole crew looks like Phil's type. All show no go. It's like those Jeep clubs that are completely decked out with every conceivable off road accessory but have never touched a trail.
Could be. I'd be surprised if he actually went to any protest, although if he's living with a bumch of people who do he might not be able to get out of it. Rest assured, Phil will shout the loudest and run away the fastest if he was at any protest. He'll also burn through any tolerance these people have of him incredibly fast. Smug Phil who thinks he's "in" with a group is the best of the worst Phil, he's insufferable - a know-it-all who tries to be the centre of attention and treats everyone else like they're below him and know nothing (even established members of a group). It just remains to be seen whether there'll be a large amount of drama when they decide to hoof the Spud out.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Could be. I'd be surprised if he actually went to any protest, although if he's living with a bumch of people who do he might not be able to get out of it. Rest assured, Phil will shout the loudest and run away the fastest if he was at any protest. He'll also burn through any tolerance these people have of him incredibly fast. Smug Phil who thinks he's "in" with a group is the best of the worst Phil, he's insufferable - a know-it-all who tries to be the centre of attention and treats everyone else like they're below him and know nothing (even established members of a group). It just remains to be seen whether there'll be a large amount of drama when they decide to hoof the Spud out.
I doubt he went though. This guy got a number of close ups with that group.
https://twitter.com/killendave/status/1145055516776775680
No spuds in sight.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, love how he has to include the "10+ years of cyberstalking survivor" bit in his description. Once Phil goes with a lie he keeps it strong. He must figure he can somehow still tard cum money or asspats from that story. If he ever does make another fake account, it would be incredibly easy to track him just based on the fact that he consistently uses the same words and phrasing for everything.
Pretty sure it's more because Phil is a tard and will forget details unless he lies about it to himself every day. Either way, congrats on again proving why even children can beat you up spuds; your cowardice and bleating are legendary at this point.

Underestimated Nutria

Birthday
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but interpret this kind of 'activism' in Freudian terms; these antifa types are clearly attracted to and submissive to big bad fascist men, hate themselves for it and throw milkshakes as a substitute for semen, in a foolhardy attempt to assert their sexual dominance

also, throwing drinks at people was also the second-favourite tactic of Elliot Rodger, just saying like
Pretty clever observation actually.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't smell the stench of rotting potatoes and autism from the picture. He always has some way he shows his special brand of tardation in every picture, and I don't see it here. And yes, he's fatter than that and even less muscular. This looks like just another generic antifa lardass.
He has this kind of bovine imbecility about his posture, like he’s permanently uncertain of what’s going on and whether he should run away.
It’s like his entire body language is the word “duhhhh.”

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if Phil never left the Spudcave, but lied and said he did to fool the "Kiwi cyberstalking fascists" -- so we won't "launch a raid on it" or some spuddy fantasy he has like that?
That would be giving Phil way too much credit. He's not intelligent enough to come up with basic bitch, "oldest trick in the book" scheme like that. My guess is that he was terrified of living alone with Slingblade leaving, so he guilt tripped one of the other Ain't-ifa poseurs into taking him in as a roommate. I give it another month, two tops, before Phil finds himself kicked to the curb and facing real homelessness for the first time in his life.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino