Megathread Random Updates -

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ha ha, the fat troon on the scoot-scoot is more menacing than Phil.
If I were being menaced by Jon, I'd at least be worried, not by Jon but that his mom might show up. There's no way any kind of physical confrontation with a crazy old lady ends well for an adult man. You're either the loser who got smacked around by an old lady or the thug who beat up an old lady.

With Phil there would be no such concern. Nobody would care if you bitch slapped some middle aged man tarding out at you.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
Yes we see you walking around the block a few times like a dumb ass while we sit in the same spot. Operatives will be observing on the 17th Phil.
View attachment 885960
EDIT: I missed @BlueArmedDevil post.
What does he think he's going to do if he encounters a cop while on patrol?
"You can't be here, pig!"
"What did you just say to me?"
"N-nothing, sir."

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil wants to mooch someone else's hard earned drugs.
View attachment 885472
But Phil there is a Kiwi Agent on every corner.
View attachment 885473
LOL Kratom? Of course he'd go for something that's perfectly legal, can be bought in any neighborhood head shop, and usually doesn't do shit except make you really sick to your stomach. Unless you get the stuff that's been dusted with research chemicals or illicitly produced Fentanyl and overdose. Have fun puking, Phil.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
LOL Kratom? Of course he'd go for something that's perfectly legal, can be bought in any neighborhood head shop, and usually doesn't do shit except make you really sick to your stomach. Unless you get the stuff that's been dusted with research chemicals or illicitly produced Fentanyl and overdose. Have fun puking, Phil.
Yeah, I can see him imagining himself turning into a super soldier with Kratom in his system. If he was true Antifa, his drug of choice would be meth, though.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I can see him imagining himself turning into a super soldier with Kratom in his system. If he was true Antifa, his drug of choice would be meth, though.
Phil is perpetually stuck mentally as an edgy teenager. He's fixated on looking "cool" and "badass". And like many edgy teenagers (and those who never grew out of that phase), Phil talks about pathetic shit like Karatom, Robotripping, cannabis, etc. in hopes that other people will think he's cool, experienced, and worldly. But he just comes off like an idiot who doesn't know anything.

Not only that, but Phil is a coward and terrified of getting in dutch with the police. Despite all his "Crime Minister" tough talk, he's terrified of being arrested. So even if he is considering getting high, he's going to look for legal substitutes so he doesn't run the risk of getting arrested and losing his TardBux.

CrackerBarrel

Keep your stupid comments in your pocket
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't Phil try to incorporate his fake latino heritage with his antifa larping? Like call himself the Antifa Bandita or something. General Santa Ana-tifa.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't Phil try to incorporate his fake latino heritage with his antifa larping? Like call himself the Antifa Bandita or something. General Santa Ana-tifa.
He either forgot due to his brain being mashed potatoes that needs us to remind him about his own tard lies, or he did away with it due to thinking (and being right) that lying about being ethnic isn't cool. Just like he did when he buried his weeb autism.

CrackerBarrel

Keep your stupid comments in your pocket
kiwifarms.net
He either forgot due to his brain being mashed potatoes that needs us to remind him about his own tard lies, or he did away with it due to thinking (and being right) that lying about being ethnic isn't cool. Just like he did when he buried his weeb autism.
Phil thinks about things? The austitic weeb was at least more interesting and somehow less cringe than this new #hardcore phase. Maybe Phil thinks Antifa is a village in Naruto

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino