Megathread Random Updates -

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Exactly what does Phil think he would do if he did see a cop on his block? I'd love to know.
Rat out people he doesn't like. It doesn't matter if they're a mexican immigrant or a legitimately mentally disabled man, Phil will squeal if he thinks the authority will do something or he thinks he can get something out of it.

Phil is a snitch through and through. A little fascist piggy that dreams of being a middle management; high enough on the totem pole where he has power over the rabble, but not so high up that he'd have real responsibilities or be targeted by other power seekers.

Phil would love to live in a police state so long as it favors him.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
It's always disgusting when a fat bastard like Phil, who has never known true hunger or starvation in his life, says that they're starving. Just because his tummy rumbled a little doesn't mean he's starving. Skipping a few meals would be good for him.
Yeah it's like when you see one of those morbidly obese whales claim to be anorexic; they're not, but they're not used to feeling even a little bit of hunger so what most os us would register as slight discomfort has them convinced that their bodies are eating themselves (and then they eat a large pizza and complain that their body won't lose weight because it's in "starvation mode")
Buuuuut
Phil is just exceptional enough that I legit wonder if it isn't even that and I get this vibe from Slingblade's bitching too; I think they both may be too stupid to tell a simple craving from hunger.
Think about it for a moment; both are usually pretty specific about the kind of food they wanna e-beg for, and if they do think to hide the pizza boxes and take out menus you can still tell from photos (and their weight) that they're not going out to get lasting, versatile rations. They're just satisfying cravings.

Most of us can ignore even a pretty persistent craving, or at least find an alternate way of satisfying it if it's really strong, but Phil has so little impulse control (as evidenced through, uh, everything he does) that any unattended craving gnaws away at his tiny rat brain to the point where he honestly feels like he NEEDS it or he'll DIIIIE (obviously he won't but think of any child who says that about needing a cookie right here and now, and how sincerely they can believe it)

He needs it now now now you nazi, stalker, fascist! You don't know what it's like to have the means to live comfortably with no personal cost and then have a single whim left unfulfilled because you're transmisogionopolis!

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've only taken in the CliffsNotes on Phil but aren't there people in Philly that don't like Phil? Would these people hang in the Philly Antifa circles? IDK I could be dead wrong.
View attachment 889368
Rest assured that none of the antifa that may turn up in Portland from Philly will know anything about Phil's apparent involvement in their movement.

Phil sits in his room all dressed up, watches protests on his computer, and goes "pew pew" at the screen. Even if he did wander down the street, no-one in antifa knows him. He's just a nobody that fanboys antifa, talking like he knows the people and tactics involved. Phil is the antifa version of an armchair quarterback.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've only taken in the CliffsNotes on Phil but aren't there people in Philly that don't like Phil? Would these people hang in the Philly Antifa circles? IDK I could be dead wrong.
View attachment 889368
The whole image: it is a cashgrab. Some kids want free air travel but daddy and mommy say no.
88771db73e238d59.jpg

beautiful person

accept my diversity
kiwifarms.net
I had assumed that the beauty filter was just a greasy fingerprint obscuring the camera lens.

I don’t get why these huge fat bastards always go for “I’m staaaaaaaarving” when they e-beg. Rent, utilities, medication, any of those would be more believable.
Especially since free food is pretty easy to come by if you aren't a complete shut-in. Food pantries and soup kitchens are abundant in the homeless-friendly cities they congregate in. Plus most tugboaters I've come across also get food stamps, so I doubt Phil doesn't as well.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had assumed that the beauty filter was just a greasy fingerprint obscuring the camera lens.

Especially since free food is pretty easy to come by if you aren't a complete shut-in. Food pantries and soup kitchens are abundant in the homeless-friendly cities they congregate in. Plus most tugboaters I've come across also get food stamps, so I doubt Phil doesn't as well.
Oh he's well informed about free feeds alright. The only reason he claimed to be buddhist in the past was because the local buddhist temple put on a free food day regularly and Phil would waddle along, stuff his face and then leave - on one occasion bitching on facebook about a woman in the women's toilets at the temple giving him stink-eye for being in the wrong bathroom.

He also boasted about all the "emergency rations" he was hoarding back at his flat, showing a kitchen cupboard with around 20+ bags of rice in it - and a Kiwi identified the rice as a standard part of food pantry giveaway bags. (Also noted: he often begged for food money during this time, saying him & Slingblade had nothing to eat, despite having this cupboard full of rice).

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino