Megathread Random Updates -

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
AYO HOL UP the IWW is the industrial workers of the world, I don't see how a blubbery paralegal counts in the same ranks as a bunch of 1930's steelworkers.
You expect him to know the difference? Either she called herself that, which wouldn't surprise me, or antifa is calling her that and Phil is just parroting them.

Either way, they're idiots.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil just learned or remembered that the Proud Boys exist I think. Because I don't think he's sperged about them at all even when they were more relevant.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AYO HOL UP the IWW is the industrial workers of the world, I don't see how a blubbery paralegal counts in the same ranks as a bunch of 1930's steelworkers.
Phil is pretty wobbly, but he's not that kind of Wobbly. Y'know...because Phil is obese.

Why? You'll just be sitting in your squaller watching videos of the protest as it comes in online. Phil you showed us you "Snatch" why don't the take some pics or stream yourself bashing the fash on Saturday?
View attachment 891051
LOL sure Phil. Sure you are. Except Aspirin and Flintstones Chewable Vitamins don't count as "doing drugs", you pathetic poseur.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess being an Antifa wannabe hasn't netted Phil the attention and respect he was hoping for, so now he's going to pretend to be a drug addict. It's always some edgelord bullshit that only 13 year old boys would think is "hardcore" or "cool" with Phil. How long before Phil is claiming to be smoking pure blue crystal meth? Or Adrenichrome? Because Phil is a hilariously pathetic poseur and never knows what he's talking about, so he just spouts bullshit from pop culture thinking it's based on fact.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
I guess being an Antifa wannabe hasn't netted Phil the attention and respect he was hoping for, so now he's going to pretend to be a drug addict. It's always some edgelord bullshit that only 13 year old boys would think is "hardcore" or "cool" with Phil. How long before Phil is claiming to be smoking pure blue crystal meth? Or Adrenichrome? Because Phil is a hilariously pathetic poseur and never knows what he's talking about, so he just spouts bullshit from pop culture thinking it's based on fact.
I can't wait for Phil to learn how to make drugs, that will be a blast.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Why? You'll just be sitting in your squaller watching videos of the protest as it comes in online. Phil you showed us you "Snatch" why don't the take some pics or stream yourself bashing the fash on Saturday?
View attachment 891051
Phil washin down the bars wit the lean bruh my nigga Phil gone off the shits I aint playin man he on some next-level shit bruh he on that "cut your dick off because the Internet told you to" shit

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it would be good for Phil to go on drugs...the kind of drugs they give to someone who is on the low-fuctional end of the Autism Spectrum.

• Agree
Reactions: DatBepisTho

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 891051
"Fair amount of drugs" for him is two aspirin, a cigarette that he doesn't know how to smoke, and some mexican dog weed (that he mostly wastes) he mooched from one the antifa faggots he hangs out with.

Get back to us when you're shooting up Horse, Philip.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Fair amount of drugs" for him is two aspirin, a cigarette that he doesn't know how to smoke, and some mexican dog weed (that he mostly wastes) he mooched from one the antifa faggots he hangs out with.

Get back to us when you're shooting up Horse, Philip.
Phil is too much of a chicken-shit phaggot to smoke anything. Remember when he tried vaping and was just puffing on it? And was coughing his fat head off even though he never actually inhaled?

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is too much of a chicken-shit phaggot to smoke anything. Remember when he tried vaping and was just puffing on it? And was coughing his fat head off even though he never actually inhaled?
I still remember that video where he tried to smoke a cigarette, spluttered, looked like he was about to hurl and talked about how he’d have to quit smoking before his SRS.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino