Megathread Random Updates -

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how Landphil feels about Yaniv? He's probably all in favour of forcing the evil cishets to touch wrinkly old penis as reparations for all the oppression he experiences as an obese shut-in who gets free accomodation from the state.
Honestly? Assuming he even knows about Yaniv, I suspect he'd be pretty jealous because Yaniv is getting all this attention and being treated as a "true and honest womanz" by the other troons, while Phil is being ignored. Especially since neither of them put any actual effort into passing.

I don't think Phil would care about the part about wanting his junk touched though. Well, he would but only because it's sort of salacious. Phil isn't especially interested in sex, just the idea of it, and only then because it makes him seem more "mature," but in actuality he has a very childish understanding of sex. He talks about bondage and gay shit to shock people but cries and freaks out if things become to real. I'm sure on some level he probably likes hearing about perverts like Yaniv but he wouldn't dare try the same shit irl.

Also, didn't Yaniv mostly target South Asian women? We all know Phil is afraid of brown people...

First the Antifa pin on the Buddha now this.
View attachment 907555
Is Phil shopping for a new identity?
Nah, Phil entertained an interest in Buddhism and Shinto before during his weeb phase because of course he would. Like most things in life, he didn't put any effort into studying the Dharma or anything, just drawing pictures of the Buddha as trans and putting hormones in the water (which would technically constitute assault btw) like some sort of sped. Apparently he was afraid of dealing with actual Asian people, and probably lost interest once he figured out it had nothing to do with Naruto.

Most likely Phil didn't even visit any of those sites but rather simply looked up Buddhist institutions in his area and gave them all five star reviews because he wants to give the impression he's cultured and worldly or something. It is possible he's cycling back into some of his weeb shit, but since it won't really help with his Antifa supersoldier image he probably won't go too far with it.

The funny thing is the a lot of the SJW types are kind of anti-Asian, because Asian Americans are largely successful and well educated. They also have a hard on for anime and video games because they claim that shit is "right wing," so Phil is really playing the wrong angle here...

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think part of the reason he’s posting so many of these samey “I will destroy the fash, Antifa 4 lyfe, you Kiwis better not invade my home or I’ll hella shoot you!” is because he knows the Yaniv sub is getting all the attention while his is fairly dormant. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if he posted that stuff about “not being like the other trans women” in a desperate attempt to get us to pay attention to him instead of Yaniv.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly? Assuming he even knows about Yaniv, I suspect he'd be pretty jealous because Yaniv is getting all this attention and being treated as a "true and honest womanz" by the other troons, while Phil is being ignored. Especially since neither of them put any actual effort into passing.

I don't think Phil would care about the part about wanting his junk touched though. Well, he would but only because it's sort of salacious. Phil isn't especially interested in sex, just the idea of it, and only then because it makes him seem more "mature," but in actuality he has a very childish understanding of sex. He talks about bondage and gay shit to shock people but cries and freaks out if things become to real. I'm sure on some level he probably likes hearing about perverts like Yaniv but he wouldn't dare try the same shit irl.

Also, didn't Yaniv mostly target South Asian women? We all know Phil is afraid of brown people...

Nah, Phil entertained an interest in Buddhism and Shinto before during his weeb phase because of course he would. Like most things in life, he didn't put any effort into studying the Dharma or anything, just drawing pictures of the Buddha as trans and putting hormones in the water (which would technically constitute assault btw) like some sort of sped. Apparently he was afraid of dealing with actual Asian people, and probably lost interest once he figured out it had nothing to do with Naruto.

Most likely Phil didn't even visit any of those sites but rather simply looked up Buddhist institutions in his area and gave them all five star reviews because he wants to give the impression he's cultured and worldly or something. It is possible he's cycling back into some of his weeb shit, but since it won't really help with his Antifa supersoldier image he probably won't go too far with it.

The funny thing is the a lot of the SJW types are kind of anti-Asian, because Asian Americans are largely successful and well educated. They also have a hard on for anime and video games because they claim that shit is "right wing," so Phil is really playing the wrong angle here...

To give Yaniv some credit, he actually does put the teeniest tiniest amount of effort in, just the bare minimum above bare minimum. Philth doesn't do squat.

Reactions: Mogambo

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, contrary to Kiwi intel, Xochi wasn't raped and murdered in Israel.
View attachment 914050

View attachment 914051

View attachment 914052

View attachment 914053
Chris starts getting attention for claiming he’s possessed by Magi-Chan and Phil decides to revive his own imaginary friend. Sorry, Phil, you’re going to have to do something original if you want the attention the other cows get. Note: not talk about it, dream about it or promise it, actually do it. I know it’s difficult to think of original ideas when you’re so fat that you have a layer of flab on the inside of your skull, but you’ll just have to.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
He's probably jealous Yaniv has a functioning stun gun.

Mommy's favorite l'il supersoldier is playing Cloak and Dagger:
View attachment 914901

View attachment 914904
This man looks nothing like Andy Ngo, but to a racist like Phil, all non-whites look the same.
Okay Phil lets get this straight.
1. "From a Comrade" you didn't do shit.
2. When you actually did go out you took pics of a random person on a bus that was clearly not Andrew Ngo. They all don't look the same Phil. Look at that guy's muffin top.
Thank God you're only on Mastodon and no one but Farmer's see your posts.
EDIT: In fact that guy looks Hispanic. Goddamnit Phil you are such a racist potato.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 914901

View attachment 914904
This man looks nothing like Andy Ngo, but to a racist like Phil, all non-whites look the same.

Sure Phil, go ahead and detain Ngo for questioning. Or anyone else for that matter. I'd really like to see you do something other than the posturing and boasting you're always doing on social media. Let's see you actually act for once in your life, and not just bullshit about acting. Film it for us too, so you can prove you finally did something besides talk out your fat, lazy, cowardly ass for once. Either do something, or shut the fuck up you yellow, chicken-shit poseur.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Sure Phil, go ahead and detain Ngo for questioning. Or anyone else for that matter. I'd really like to see you do something other than the posturing and boasting you're always doing on social media. Let's see you actually act for once in your life, and not just bullshit about acting. Film it for us too, so you can prove you finally did something besides talk out your fat, lazy, cowardly ass for once. Either do something, or shut the fuck up you yellow, chicken-shit poseur.
There's a word for "detaining" someone without authority. It's called false imprisonment. It's generally a felony. People can use force to resist someone committing this felony against them, up to deadly force if reasonable under the circumstances.

I'd love to see Phil try to detain someone carrying because he noticed they were Asian.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 914901

View attachment 914904
Ah ha ha ha. God damn I love it when Phil does his “I wish I was a cop because of my weird psychosexual attraction to authority figures” role play. Where’s he going to detain him, in his cute little Antifa playpen at his apartment? Is he going to execute him with his toy gun? How does he think this random dude is going to react to a morbidly obese shit-smelling boss-eyed man dressed like fucking Bravo Two Zero waddling up and slurring, “You’re coming wiv me!”

I have bad news for you, Phil. My sources just got this photo which, as you can see, clearly shows Andy Ngo in the middle of his intense martial arts training routine.
7E78ADB2-6FBE-49F0-8FD5-54E629C3C317.jpeg

Here he is with his assault rifle:
EA0DD9DE-2676-4E7D-BF47-7F73E714F7B0.jpeg

And here he is meeting President Trump, who has agreed to provide protection:
13751519-1BBA-4375-BAF6-75BE82747D23.jpeg

The man is far from defenceless. Be warned.

Last edited:

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Phil really thought he was doing some kind of black ops recon mission here when all he's really done is reveal, conclusively, that he can't tell any two Asians apart. Nice going.

Also, "detain him for questioning"? Does Philip really think he has any authority to "detain" anyone? I feel sorry for this guy who may have to deal with all that bouncing and squeaking after he tells Phil to fuck off.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino