Megathread Random Updates -

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil really thought he was doing some kind of black ops recon mission here when all he's really done is reveal, conclusively, that he can't tell any two Asians apart. Nice going.

Also, "detain him for questioning"? Does Philip really think he has any authority to "detain" anyone? I feel sorry for this guy who may have to deal with all that bouncing and squeaking after he tells Phil to fuck off.
I have a feeling, just a hunch mind you, that Phil was just riding around Portland public transportation, possibly going to his favorite mall ninja weapon shop, and happened to see this random Asian-American young man sitting across from him. Phil, being the brainless racist that he is, immediately thought it might be Ngo and froze in terror. He worked himself up over several blocks until he finally got the courage to snap a cover photo. After he got home and calmed himself with a long session of bouncing and squeaking, he "bravely" made up the story he posted on his social media.

Phil is the reason for words like jabroni.
Because Phil refuses to embrace Hulkamania. Therefore he will never have power and authority in his life.

Phil's planning his retirement.
View attachment 915685
Don't worry Phill regardless of who wins in 2020 Kiwifarms will always follow you.
So, in other words, Phil plans on safely hiding away in his storage closet, posting boastful bullshit on social media, and generally being a cowardly windbag. Somehow, I think that was always his plan, regardless of any elections or what happens in Portland.

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 915685
Don't worry Phill regardless of who wins in 2020 Kiwifarms will always follow you.
Once he quits, Phil will finally have some time to himself. Chill at home, work on his drawings, maybe eat some pizza. He's really earned it.

I have a feeling, just a hunch mind you, that Phil was just riding around Portland public transportation, possibly going to his favorite mall ninja weapon shop, and happened to see this random Asian-American young man sitting across from him. Phil, being the brainless racist that he is, immediately thought it might be Ngo and froze in terror. He worked himself up over several blocks until he finally got the courage to snap a cover photo. After he got home and calmed himself with a long session of bouncing and squeaking, he "bravely" made up the story he posted on his social media.
Why is Phil so worked up about Andy Niggo anyway? Dude treats it like Ngo spends his days blowing up predominantly Latin American neighbourhoods in his Panzer IV and spends his nights raping women in front of an audience. Ngo doesn't even consider himself right-wing.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Once he quits, Phil will finally have some time to himself. Chill at home, work on his drawings, maybe eat some pizza. He's really earned it.
Then he will bounce and squeak until his heart gives out. Zero people will attend the funeral and he will be dumped into a potter's field, with his name lost in time. This ends the story of Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is Phil so worked up about Andy Niggo anyway? Dude treats it like Ngo spends his days blowing up predominantly Latin American neighbourhoods in his Panzer IV and spends his nights raping women in front of an audience. Ngo doesn't even consider himself right-wing.
Damage control from the last rally + just too stupid to think critically. The rubber cement or whatever it was in the milkshake that Ngo got hit with could have left him injured for life, but to hear AntiFa's version it was not a big deal because the victim was one of the "bad guys". Couple that with Phil's tendency to overdramatize and believe his own lies, and you get Ngo = Asian Hitler.

I doubt Phil even knows why he’s supposed to hate Ngo. It’s just cowboys and Indians to him.
Yeah, this is probably what happened. He heard other AntiFa members bashing the guy, and exaggerated that into Ngo = Hitler (or that might have been what they outright told him; Taters and AntiFa are both really exceptional). Expecting him to have looked up the story on his own was giving him too much credit.

Phil is also just a nasty piece of work-any excuse to hate somebody is good enough for him.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damage control from the last rally + just too stupid to think critically. The rubber cement or whatever it was in the milkshake that Ngo got hit with could have left him injured for life, but to hear AntiFa's version it was not a big deal because the victim was one of the "bad guys". Couple that with Phil's tendency to overdramatize and believe his own lies, and you get Ngo = Asian Hitler.
I doubt Phil even knows why he’s supposed to hate Ngo. It’s just cowboys and Indians to him.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
But I would like to see what would happen if Andy Ngo did try out Portland’s public transportation system and mingled with the common people like all famous people tend to do. I know Ngo is not that famous, but I seriously doubt someone of his stature in Portland would take the bus.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
You could tell Phil "jabroni" is the Spanish word for renegade and he'd probably get it tattooed on his neck.
Phil, we know you read these forums. This post was in no way sarcastic.

View attachment 915685
"Active duty."

Phil, don't pretend that "active" would accurately describe anything you do.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 915685
Phil, convincing himself he'll still have people to impress in 5-6 years time. Maybe it's finally sinking into his thick skull that the people he's attempting to tard around with are sick of him. Desperation to stay relevant usually drives Phil to ridiculous ends.

He really is a soldier, y'all. He talks about it all the time and dresses up like it every day too, so it must be true!

Cosplay, not even once.

• Agree
Reactions: Mogambo
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino