Megathread Random Updates -

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"pedophile"
"history of physical assault"

every fucking time
I'd like to know where Phil gets these ideas from. Oh right, he gets them from whiny SJWs and other butthurt special snowflakes throwing baseless accusations around without evidence, because they're incapable of debating with facts and reason. Name calling is always the go-to tactic of witless, spoiled children when they're losing. Then when that fails, they resort to violence, typically the cowardly variety like sucker punching people or pepper spraying them before beating them so their target can't fight back.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would he be “getting tired of that Xochi” when Xochi is an imaginary friend that only Phil believes in, who cannot physically manifest? If Reggie was getting tired of Phil, he’d say Phil, or Isabel, or whatever name he most commonly uses. However, given the total lack of context and the implication that the sentence was longer, I would guess he just said something that sounded a bit like Xochi.

Antifa might be getting tired of that Xochi.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ever wonder if Phil gets tired of all these lies? Gets tired of trying to keep things straight or wracking his brain to come up with some new bullshit story to post to hopefully get attention?

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Ever wonder if Phil gets tired of all these lies? Gets tired of trying to keep things straight or wracking his brain to come up with some new bullshit story to post to hopefully get attention?
Compulsive liars tend to believe their own lies after long enough. Phil probably sincerely believes his name is Isabel Rosa and he's a Latina woman and leader of Antifa.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the main thing he gets tired of is us keeping track of his lies. He wants to be able to switch identities as easily as he’s heard other people change their clothes. This week he’s Latinx. Next week he’s a Jew. The week after, Xochi exists.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
Why would he be “getting tired of that Xochi” when Xochi is an imaginary friend that only Phil believes in, who cannot physically manifest? If Reggie was getting tired of Phil, he’d say Phil, or Isabel, or whatever name he most commonly uses. However, given the total lack of context and the implication that the sentence was longer, I would guess he just said something that sounded a bit like Xochi.

Antifa might be getting tired of that Xochi.
I just got this shirt that I think applies to Phil.

Attachments

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just got this shirt that I think applies to Phil.
Even Phil's imaginary friends don't like him lol, by his own admission Xochi bosses him around and is incredibly unpopular with his AntiFa comrades.

Like, if I were a Psychology researcher and he waddled into my office, I'd think Christmas had come early.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even Phil's imaginary friends don't like him lol, by his own admission Xochi bosses him around and is incredibly unpopular with his AntiFa comrades.

Like, if I were a Psychology researcher and he waddled into my office, I'd think Christmas had come early.
So sad. Last year, he and Xochi got engaged. Now they can’t stand each other. Do you think she got jealous over all the time he was spending in the woods with Antifa?

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe if people didn't throw molotovs at ICE buildings and workers they wouldn't wind up so full of lead they could double as a boat anchor?

I wonder if it's ever occured to him or if anybody has told him the parallels between antifa and the Fascist Black Shirts of Mussolini's Italy?

Last edited:

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Maybe if people didn't throw molotovs at ICE buildings and workers they wouldn't wind up so full of lead they could double as a boat anchor?

I wonder if it's ever occured to him or if anybody has told him the parallels between antifa and the Fascist Black Shirts of Mussolini's Italy?
Most of these Antifaggots don't know anything about the history of fascism besides "white men bad".

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

In general, when people abide by the law and don't attack law enforcement, they tend to go their whole lives without getting shot by law enforcement. But for some reason, there are a lot of people who just can't seem to understand that. Then you get others who want to blame police officers and ruin their lives for defending themselves when they get attacked by criminal scum. Yes, there is police brutality and sometimes they use lethal force when it isn't warranted, but most of the time its justified when an officer shoots someone.

Remember when I said Antifa are cowards who use chicken-shit tactics, like pepper spraying someone so they can't fight back and then beating them? Tossing molotovs into an office is one of those chicken-shit tactics. It also shows an utter disregard for innocent lives who will likely get injured or killed when they get caught up in the blaze. I look forward to the day when these people are recognized as the terrorists that they are and are imprisoned as enemies of society.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
Possible :powerlevel: but I was just at my city's Pride event and I saw hundreds of dudes who looked and dressed just like Phil. Mostly carrying non-binary flags because I think most of them aren't dumb enough to try and pass themselves off as women, but still. They were all hanging around in groups and they all looked happy enough. It makes me wonder why Phil is so terminally alone and miserable? There's no shortage of fat angry flag-waving gender-terrorist types. Phil spends his off-time posing for selfies with his and sitting in his broom closet watching old movies on his ancient laptop as if he's the only balding antifa tranny out there.
Because he would be an outcast in a group of outcasts. These people don't want to hang around Phil because

A) They know he would make them all look bad by association.
B) They would realize that half of their issues are caused by them realizing they are not the special, unique snowflakes their parents and teachers told them they were growing up, and that their gender identities are merely a facade to make themselves feel special.

Syaoran Li

Redneck Doomer
kiwifarms.net
Phil is one of many things that remind me of my favorite Latin saying...

"Portland Delenda Est"

Seriously though, I have no doubt there will be riots and Antifa chimpouts in Portland all throughout November 2020 no matter who wins. If Trump wins, I'd expect things to get really heated.

Of course, Phil will still be holed up in his taxpayer-funded cracker box while the rest of the city descends into violence either way.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
5 Sep 2019
Phil muses philosophically:
View attachment 924772
Yes, live every day as if its going to be your last! Sit on your ass in your tiny apartment and pretend to be someone you aren't on social media. Lie to a bunch of strangers online about getting your baby dick cut off. Carpe-fucking-diem and make up bullshit to feed your power fantasies. Truly that's how you live life to its fullest.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino