Megathread Random Updates -

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil will either keep doing absolutely nothing or he will attempt to earn his "Crime Minister" title.

Most likely the former.
I imagine earning it will take the form of standing for five seconds under a “no loitering” sign, looking around nervously, then flipping the sign off before waddling away at full speed.

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
I imagine earning it will take the form of standing for five seconds under a “no loitering” sign, looking around nervously, then flipping the sign off before waddling away at full speed.
He'd take a photo of himself doing some kind of edgy anime commando pose under it first. But with his face covered, in case the cops trace the photo back to him and knock on his door.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
9 Sept 2018
View attachment 929624

Phil couldn't have picked a better time considering vape-related pneumonitis and deaths are in the news!
Gosh, how awfully rebellious of you, Phillip! Smoking! I'm sure everyone around you will be suitably shocked and will look upon you with awe at how hard you are, with your vape. Bonus points if you try doing it with legal weed.

I hope it will go better than his last efforts, when he couldn't get the vape together and working, and tried smoking a real cigarette instead. And choked on the smoke with his eyes watering. And videoed it all for us to see just how tough and rebellious a man in his mid-30s who tried smoking for the first time is. The video is around on here somewhere...

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see he’s already forgotten that he’s supposed to be a heavy user of drugs. To be fair, I can absolutely believe that Phil is so pathetic that he can’t cope, and that his chosen coping method would be the world’s douchiest habit.

I hear he can’t smoke cigarettes due to the risk of methane ignition.

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Nah, open a new vape shop in Northern Portland, close to where the fire was 2 weeks ago. We'll call it Daddy Vape Day.

09 Sept:
View attachment 930654
Then will he also want to stop posting on Mastodon and ordering Domino's pizza? Those are parts of modern civilization too.

Christ, the guy's life is so cushy and comfortable that he's actually considering turning off his heating for a winter just to feel oppressed in some way.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Then will he also want to stop posting on Mastodon and ordering Domino's pizza? Those are parts of modern civilization too.

Christ, the guy's life is so cushy and comfortable that he's actually considering turning off his heating for a winter just to feel oppressed in some way.
No heat should be too bad when you don’t Shower.

I hope he doesn’t have 2 exterior walls. Otherwise after the first extended freeze he’ll be known as the tard who flooded the building.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Foster
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino