Megathread Random Updates -

Xochi

Grime Minister of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure the 5 star Google review of the shelter form the Crime Minister of Antifa will ensure rental assistance.
View attachment 956597
Anywhere that would let in a balding, obese mentally unstable 36-year-old man armed to the teeth with batons and pepper sprays is probably not the best place for abused women and children who need shelter.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
4 months into a way smaller apartment and Phil is already seeking rental assistance. Is his rent not garnished from his tugboat?
Someone mentioned that Phil's rent is much higher than before. His old place was a section 8 and they did garnish his rent from the tugboat. If Phil moved into one of those places for single mothers with children the rent on some of those can be insane; there's one around where I live and not only is the rent about 800$ a month but you have to make less than like 30000 dollars a year.
Now a mother with two kinds living off government aid (welfare, SNAP, food stamps) and maybe working a part time job...yeah, they could handle that. But a lazy do nothing with a singular source of income would be in over their head in no time.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Something had to have happened that forced him out of his prior shithole. You would think that with toren gone he'd be living like a eunuch king.
Both of those criminal, unhygienic troons constantly got in fights with their neighbors and shit up the place in general. Just the stench of those two scumbags by itself must have made them a cancer on the property. No doubt he'll get thrown out of the new shithole too for his usual sociopathic behavior.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
Both of those criminal, unhygienic troons constantly got in fights with their neighbors and shit up the place in general. Just the stench of those two scumbags by itself must have made them a cancer on the property. No doubt he'll get thrown out of the new shithole too for his usual sociopathic behavior.
I bet we'd know exactly what happened if Ravenor were still around :(

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's rental *assistance*, Phil. They're supposed to help you pay your rent when you're going through difficult times, not pay the whole thing because it's been over a decade since you've been employed.
Or because he wasted all his TardBux on mall ninja shit, bear mace, and delivery pizza. It's supposed to supplement someone's income to help with rent, not be used as an alternative to income.

I bet we'd know exactly what happened if Ravenor were still around :(
I miss Rav.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Image description: a man with Downs attempts to look intimidating by wearing shades and a balaclava while drinking from a carton of soy, unaware that “soy” has become a byword for weak and pathetic men like himself. In the background, a reindeer plushie that is his only friend. The man with Downs has made it a mask, because he is mentally disabled.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Image description: a man with Downs attempts to look intimidating by wearing shades and a balaclava while drinking from a carton of soy, unaware that “soy” has become a byword for weak and pathetic men like himself. In the background, a reindeer plushie that is his only friend. The man with Downs has made it a mask, because he is mentally disabled.
Hey shitlord, show some respect for Phil's disability! He has low-functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder and Fetal Alcohol Disorder, not Downs Syndrome!

I still see his fat shit encrusted fingers and the tattoos on them. Nice try Phil.
Since Phil is obviously embarrassed about his bloated face, beaver teeth, and Fetal Alcohol tard eyes to the point of completely covering himself, why doesn't he just take his head off and remove the problem completely? Not that it would do much good, because we all know what he really looks like under all that junk.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope; the tard scribbles in the background and the plushie still show you to be a mental defective worthy of only being shoved into a cubicle room in a home for tards and having their screams recorded Phil. Same as your fat fucking face, that can be seen stretching that ski mask badly.

The soy also proves why a skinny hippy could kick your ass.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino