Megathread Random Updates -

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I was transgender, I'd be pretty insulted by what Phil's saying. I've met plenty of trans people who are capable of being relatively normal, functioning adults who have jobs and don't worry about being murdered by their employers.
The only job Phil’s ever had was shelf stocking as part of a tard welfare scheme, which he quit because he’s lazy. For him to hold forth on being trans in the workplace is like a nun giving sex tips.

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep. It always makes me chuckle that the childish tard who blows all his money on toys, goes to pony fucker conventions, and believes that cartoons are real and will be joining our reality is more hardcore and has committed crime than the 3edgy5u, analchest, ancom Antardfa Crime Minister of Portland, OR. Especially with how Phil has bounced and squeaked over the years about being better than CWC. That just really tickles me.
CWC also created a whole franchise and has an enormous following, trolling or not.
Phil has done nothing and has nothing to his name.

The Final Troondown

Marine Trained Doubleposter
kiwifarms.net
E-Begging intensifies. It's only the 7th Phil. Quite wasting your money on stupid shit. The Supreme Court ruling doesn't effect you since you refuse to work Phil.
View attachment 962366

Did Kiwi Fascists get their delivery driver uniforms I sent along? This is a prime chance to strike while he's watching the streets and low on spoons

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
10 Oct 2019
3.png

Then why aren't you paying your existence tax Phil?

And if you really has "some strong philosophical affinities for Buddhism" as your Mastodon bio claims, you knew why billionaires end up as billionaires anyway.
Makes me wonder what kind of creature Phil used to be in the past life and what had he done in order to end up as, you know, Phil.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
10 Oct 2019
View attachment 966238

And if you really has "some strong philosophical affinities for Buddhism" as your Mastodon bio claims, you knew why billionaires end up as billionaires anyway.
Makes me wonder what kind of creature Phil used to be in the past life and what had he done in order to end up as, you know, Phil.
Clearly he has never heard of a head tax.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
10 Oct 2019
View attachment 966238

Yet again, Phil demonstrates that he has no idea whatsoever of where money comes from. Every billionaire either earned their money or inherited it from someone who earned it. They earned it by being good at something, providing something that society wants. Phil does nothing for anyone, and that’s why he lives in poverty. That is literally the purpose of money - to motivate people to work.

But I wouldn’t expect a man with a reindeer plushie to understand something so basic.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
10 Oct 2019
View attachment 966238

Makes me wonder what kind of creature Phil used to
I hate that term houseless. Hate it.
I mean, technically, anyone who lives in an RV, apartment, condo, trailer or boat is “houseless.” There’s a world of difference between living in a condo and sleeping on the stoop to a store owner who just doesn’t know better

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
10 Oct 2019
View attachment 966238

Says the fat lazy man who refuses to get a job and earn his money. If anyone is stealing money and resources, its Phil. He sits at home doing nothing, collecting welfare because he's too lazy to find work, using up electricity to bitch on the internet, and eating more food than he needs. His TardBux come from the taxes of working people. He does nothing to earn it, so you could say he's stealing it from them. Then he wastes that money on shit he doesn't need, like cheap weapons and Antardfa merch. Then he begs people for more money, usually lying about why he needs it, because he wasted what he already had. So you could argue he is stealing from them as well because he lies about why he needs the money. He's obese and eats more than he needs to, so he's stealing food from starving people.

As said earlier, billionaires didn't steal their money. They either earned it or inherited it. They often use that money to provide jobs for the working class, and goods and services for society. MANY billionaires donate their own money to charity and philanthropy projects to help the homeless, starving, and struggling people all over the world. They use their money to help make this world a better place and help those in need. What has Phil ever done to help someone in need? Nothing. He's a worthless leech and a drain on society.

Fuck you Phil, you bitter, jealous, lazy have-not. If you want more in life then go out and work for it.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for the posts about how he prays to tranny Allah three times a day which are then immediately followed by posts about how he's hexing us with the help of his new e-boyfriend and how islam is totally accepting of queers. Then to top it all off, an image of a rainbow crescent moon and star.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
CWC has fans willing to travel across the breadth of the US just to peg him, he's got groupies visiting his house, he's got people buying his art which he doesn't even send half the time because he's just such a chad.

Phil is a virgin snitch who plays pretend while CWC has made his dreams reality.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino