Megathread Random Updates -

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Phil gave up pizza for two weeks he could afford it.
Honestly though could you imagine his snide, squeaky smug voice coming out of a bullhorn? He can barely talk on his own without sounding like an idiot and he wants to amplify that?
Chances are it'll get yanked out of his hands at some point and that'll be the last he ever sees of it...but that's how communism works.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the day ends in y potato be begging
View attachment 998269
I see he’s given up even pretending he’s not buying toys.
If Phil gave up pizza for two weeks he could afford it.
Honestly though could you imagine his snide, squeaky smug voice coming out of a bullhorn? He can barely talk on his own without sounding like an idiot and he wants to amplify that?
Chances are it'll get yanked out of his hands at some point and that'll be the last he ever sees of it...but that's how communism works.
Anything that distorts his already mush-mouthed speech further is asking for trouble. If he actually used it at a protest, he’d blatantly get the shit kicked out of him because he made “Death to Andy Ngo” sound like “Death to any nigger!”

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Ngo really has antifatards shitting their pants and he literally hasnt done anything besides show up at their public riots
It's kinda hilarious; real, true and honest, red-laces-and-knuckle-tats neo-Nazis don't even show up at these protests because it's not worth their time to assault some doughy cuckold from the suburbs of Portland. Instead they have to bleat about guys like Ngo, moderate right-wingers who dare to show up and observe what's happening. They're so loud about destroying the "alt-right", but as soon as they think the alt-right might actually see it, they start bouncing and squeaking like the adult babies they are.

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
I see he’s given up even pretending he’s not buying toys.

Anything that distorts his already mush-mouthed speech further is asking for trouble. If he actually used it at a protest, he’d blatantly get the shit kicked out of him because he made “Death to Andy Ngo” sound like “Death to any nigger!”
You just know he pronounces "ngo" as "niggo". Phil is too white to know that the "ng-" sound in a Vietnamese surname is the same "-ng" sound at the end of "begging", as in "I spent all my money on mall ninja weaponry and now I'm begging for pizza money"

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
It always makes me laugh when he starts showing hate towards Andy Ngo. When things with Canis didn’t work out he sometimes suggested he wanted a Gay Asian lover more than anything. Here he is fat, balding, decrepit, jobless, and clinging to power fantasies. Whereas Ngo is in okay shape, has hair, a good job, and his message is reached to thousands, perhaps even millions. Ngo is the man Phil always wanted but could never have so he takes out his frustrations not just because it’s Antifa talking, but because he’d like to have an Asian fuck daddy that he knows he can’t ever have.

Sorry Phil, you’ll never be a Latinx womyn in an interracial relationship with an Asian man, very likely not with anything more than a block of cheese ever again.

Yeah I know I A-Logged, I legit don’t like Phil and only want to laugh at him.

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
It always makes me laugh when he starts showing hate towards Andy Ngo. When things with Canis didn’t work out he sometimes suggested he wanted a Gay Asian lover more than anything. Here he is fat, balding, decrepit, jobless, and clinging to power fantasies. Whereas Ngo is in okay shape, has hair, a good job, and his message is reached to thousands, perhaps even millions. Ngo is the man Phil always wanted but could never have so he takes out his frustrations not just because it’s Antifa talking, but because he’d like to have an Asian fuck daddy that he knows he can’t ever have.

Sorry Phil, you’ll never be a Latinx womyn in an interracial relationship with an Asian man, very likely not with anything more than a block of cheese ever again.

Yeah I know I A-Logged, I legit don’t like Phil and only want to laugh at him.
Ngo in a Nazi uniform with a whip. Phil would probably cum hands-free (from his tiny dick, which is still very much intact)

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
"Gives rural states more impact."
Yeah, that's fucking point, because then California and New York would always determine the election, Phil. I would ask if you even paid attention in civics class, but we all know you spent that time drawing Naruto Yaoi.
When I was a rètarded punk rock teenager I legit believed the electoral college was unfair “we should do things based on the majority” then I went to Mexico as a teenager where they do things based on a relative majority. Pretty much every state except the 5 largest get ignored, the Federal Government pays lip service to local languages and traditions so long as they keep paying taxes but in truth doesn’t give a fuck about them, and if you do anything against the State they’re not just coming for you, but your family gets harassed too.

The Electoral College exists precisely to prevent this from happening. We aren’t some small state like Andorra where the interests of the culture and people are monolithic and everyone votes based on those same interests and values. If you don’t like it then yeah you can try to change it. You’ll fail, everyone will hate you in middle America but yeah try.

People who advocate this literally don’t understand the reason it was set up to begin with. Wyoming isn’t Michigan, isn’t Vermont, isn’t Alabama, isn’t Nevada, isn’t Maine, isn’t New Mexico. There’s a lot of interests that go into the mindset and economy of each region at least. His solution is to Balkanize not unite though.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Gives rural states more impact."
Yeah, that's fucking point, because then California and New York would always determine the election, Phil. I would ask if you even paid attention in civics class, but we all know you spent that time drawing Naruto Yaoi.
I'm surprised they put Phil in a civics class.
He doesn’t understand what the electoral college is. He’s just parroting what he read somewhere.
When ISN'T Phil parroting?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given how often he's been ooking and eeking about lynching a sexual and racial minority (you make Neo-Nazis look smart and restrained Phil), I now know he wasn't even brave enough to be the guy who sharpied that sign; he's been stealing the actual person's talking points because he's too mentally challenged to do anything smart without stealing it.

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil continues to pull the party line
View attachment 999626
Well kiwis we all know where he won't be on Jan 22...
Does he have any proof that Ngo actually did this or is it just something he made up? Like "if I say it enough times maybe it will become true"?

He's so desperate to die in the first few minutes of an outright civil war between white men and everyone else, it's bizarre.

• Agree
Reactions: Android raptor

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
He's so desperate to die in the first few minutes of an outright civil war between white men and everyone else, it's bizarre.
Phil would love to make a glorious martyr out of himself, it's literally zero work to do so.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil, the Martyr. More like Phil the sandbag who catches 17 bullets with his chest while the important people hide behind him.
That's exactly his level of importance in Antifa. Jail dummy. He's too fat and slow so they cops'll be able to catch him easily, tackling him the the ground while he squeals like a pig.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
Does he have any proof that Ngo actually did this or is it just something he made up? Like "if I say it enough times maybe it will become true"?

Antifags are just making making it up to give them a reason to physically attack Ngo

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino