Megathread Random Updates -

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point it's clear that Phil understands nothing about communism, anarchism, antifa or whatever else he bleats about. The only reason he identifies with these political movements is because they're anti-whatever is in power, and that makes Phil (and a bunch of other leftards like him) feel special.

So no, city of Portland, you shouldn't be charging fares, you should be running all your buses for free. Why? Cos communism, duh! <- Phil's political thinking. There's literally no political landscape that Phil would be at home in, because he wants to argue and attention-seek constantly.

When he said he was an insurrectionary anarchist I guess he was heading in the right direction, at least. In that he doesn't know anything about the politics, but constantly disagreeing with the government is his favourite hobby.

Phil should get more involved with politics. It's great when idiots show a political movement up for being populated with re.tards who have no clue.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want to ask Phil how he thinks the economy works. As far as I can tell, he thinks everyone can stop paying for everything and some nebulous authority can just make money appear. I’m not exaggerating or joking, I genuinely think that’s what he believes.

Mitt Doggy Dogg

kiwifarms.net
I really want to ask Phil how he thinks the economy works. As far as I can tell, he thinks everyone can stop paying for everything and some nebulous authority can just make money appear. I’m not exaggerating or joking, I genuinely think that’s what he believes.
I've been wondering that also, he has no useful skills to barter with, how does he plan to survive in this magical commie land? What surprises me is that when I was growing up commies were worse then fucking nazis, so why they wanna be nazi hating commies makes no sense to me..
He’s the equivalent of the sheep in Animal Farm. Bleating slogans and propaganda with no real idea of what they mean.
he wishes he was that fucking sheep

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but why do they think they would be the big shot, if there not already a big shot in life what does being a commie change?
1. They they think Communism will empower the oppressed, even though historically that’s never happened.
2. They view themselves as the oppressed, even though their lifestyle is a testament to how non-oppressed they are.

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Usually these people call for the complete abolition of currency and a society where you trade services for other services. They conveniently gloss over the fact that most of them live on disability for their autism or bipolar or something, and can't actually do anything.

Phil would probably try to trade his skills as "Antifa supersoldier" for artisan pizza.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is drown in the Three Poisons according to Buddhism.
Raga (Greed) -- self explanatory.
Dvesha (Rage) -- also self explanatory.
Moha (Delusion; attachment) -- Phil drifts from one group to another, from Occupy to Roller Derby to Communism to Ovarian Cyclos to Antifa, without realizing none of these groups will give him any goal in life, without realizing none of these groups will ever want him.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doubt it. Only the finest artisan pizza from the most extortionately priced restaurants in the ridiculously safe city of Portland.

Yep, it's a tough life for the Crime Minister of Antifa.
The biggest crime is tipping poorly. Offering pins, stupidly small amounts or nothing at all should be a crime punishable via public flogging.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino