Megathread Random Updates -

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this going to be like that time he e-begged because he was going to become a tattoo artist anna graphic designer anna anna professional artist and oh all sorts of things? Because I seem to recall that never happened and Phil is still a useless pile of shit.

I can’t help but notice that he isn’t actually saying that he wants to go back to school, just that he never thought he’d say that.

• Agree
Reactions: Mogambo

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
because he was going to become a tattoo artist anna graphic designer
Aha, excuse me with that? Imagine Phil as a graphic designer. Everything he does is a patchwork of primary colours and thousands of tiny logos and phrases condensed into small areas.

Actually, fuck that. Imagine Phil AS A TATTOO ARTIST. You'd ask for a rose and Phil would draw you up a stencil of Andy Ngo being impaled by the three Antifa arrows and say "is this okay? I'm not good at drawing roses". Besides, it's one of the most sanitary jobs out there because you're literally creating wounds by scraping needles across people's skin. Who on Earth would let Phil do that?

Last edited:

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi, Phil! Do you plan on getting a job with this community college education?
View attachment 1003315
:story:
Turbo Story.png

MEGASTORY.jpg

Do it Phil, prove me wrong after striking your nerves. You are a rotting shell of a man who can't even be assed to be whatever political position you are on today. I've already gotten my degree in something useful and all I have to do is strike for gold. You have already been lead astray by pyrite.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1003315
Still spending all his time reading here and living his life only to "piss [us] off". It's embarrassing how easy it is to control Phil.

No-one here cares whether Phil is "educated" or not, because he'll act stupid whatever happens and we'll laugh about it. The difference is that Phil is something to read for a couple of minutes during a fag break, while on the toilet or whatever, but Phil spends all day thinking about how to "piss off Kiwi Farms".

The big question is, will Phil survive the merge (and what about Jingles)?

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
Exactly how is Phil going to pay for said education? Is he going to take out student loans? Can he get student loans since he's on the tugboat? Does Portland have free college tuition for tards? So many questions that I'm sure Phil didn't ask and has no intention of finding the answers to since he isn't going to even apply for college.
I would not be surprised if he qualifies for some kind of, likely multiple. government adult education grants for the unemployed, tards, or trannies. This is Oregon. He might have to pay like $25 per credit or something, but he might just be dumb enough to drop $75 on some Feminism 101 course that he goes to once. It will be funny to watch him beg for pizza because he spent all his money "earning a degree". He will absolutely be posting when he's supposed to be in class.

On a related note to an Kiwis looking to attending college. Got to community college to get gen eds and your major's 101 classes out of the way. At least a year, preferably two. It will save you a ton of money and be much easier loss to absorb if you decide to change career tracks, drop out, go into an apprenticeship, etc. Just make sure your credits will transfer to the institutions you want to end up in.

Last edited:

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
We will be absolutely furious if Izzy goes to college. Might as well rename this subforum “Kiwis Are Enraged That Izzy Hell Got An Education And A Job.” Fortunately, she won’t do it, so Kiwi Farms wins forever.
Seriously, not only will she be proving us all wrong about everything we say about her, but he'll also finally be better than all of us. We're all shut in NEETs right now. I will be crushed if Isabel elevates herself above me.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1003315
You flunked out of a tard degree the last time you went to college Phil after being passed in high school in tard classes. Pretty sure it was because you were too lazy and mentally handicapped to even get an associate's.

At least Chris could finish a CAD degree, which actually does have minor value in architecture.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You flunked out of a tard degree the last time you went to college Phil after being passed in high school in tard classes. Pretty sure it was because you were too lazy and mentally handicapped to even get an associate's.

At least Chris could finish a CAD degree, which actually does have minor value in architecture.
I guess that proves Chris is smarter than Phil. Shame Phil will never prove us wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Krycek

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just curious about who he's trying to posture for that has a hard-on for college degrees. Or is he nostalgic for community college, when other people were obligated to be around his worthless fetal alcohol syndrome tarded ass?
Probably a bit of column B, and a bit of him getting angry we're dismissing him as what he is; a mean tempered tard who needs a beating before being sent to a tard home where people can make sure he doesn't go homeless again.

He's slowly but surely getting angry that we just call him what he is; a mentally reeetarded person who is too stupid to care for himself or understand anything he fucking parrots.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil uses a lot of words to beg for a pizza
View attachment 1003810
So when he said he was planning to go back to school, that was during the period when he was too mentally ill even to cook. So if in the future he begs for money for college, he’s very ill and you mustn’t give because you’re only making his condition worse.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino