Megathread Random Updates -

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
rent free btw

Also what the fuck does war with fascists have to do with electric heating? Does Phil just do this with everything?

Picture the scene; it's a cold-ish day in Portland and Phil is sat at a hole-in-the-wall pizza establishment, eating his fifth slice of the day.

"Uh, hey, Isabel, we *really* appreciate your patronage, but, uh, do you think you could flush the toilet after you take a shit? It smells like fucked a skunk to death in there."
"Ah jeez, sorry guys, it's just 'cause I'm at war wiv da fash, among which."
"Okay, sure, but this is like the fifth time you've done it this week. Also, you keep stealing the toilet rolls. We know it's you."
"Uh... organised cyberterrorism... cyber-stalking... antifa black bloc..."

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He already has more weapons and Antifag clothing than he needs (particularly given that it’s all cosplay). Are his comrades hitting him up for “re-equipment” again, or is he just so fucking fat that he’d rather freeze to death than eat anything other than takeout pizza?

One lot of word salad turned other lot of word salad. I swear half Phil’s posts could be made by a bot. No wonder he’s going to lose his subforum.

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033680
View attachment 1033681

The article then goes on to talk about how Durand students are more likely to learn how to brush their teeth instead of learning about history during the school day...
What a fall from grace.

I'm surprised to hear that Phil had a good time in high school. I woulda thought he got bullied for being a retárd who just sat around all day waiting for Naruto to be invented. Then again, if Chris-chan can have a good high school life, anyone can.

BOLDYSPICY!

[REDACTED]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh Phil.....
View attachment 1006943
How will the internet assault you at school?
Late, but a) I've been enrolled since last summer, & b) nobody is going to come find you because those of us continuing our education aren't doing so at a third-rate community college for 'tards.

Why not just go to school online, like other adults?

EDIT: Just saw @Plastic Inevitable 's post, holy shit. Nevermind, online school would be too hard for Phil, especially if his high school experience was. . .that.

Last edited:

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Why not just go to school online, like other adults?
Phil doesn't actually want to learn as much as he wants to have a degree he can show off to people who doubt his intelligence. Despite not wanting to get a job, go on to get a master's degree, or indeed do any of the things that a degree would allow him to do. Maybe he wants something to swat flies with.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to believe that someone as swaddled in lard and tacticool tard cosplay as this fucking dago tard is feeling like they're freezing to death in an apartment that warm. He's literally more layered up then I was on my last deer hunting trip.
You can take the bondage out of the walruses but you can't take the walruses out bondage.:philthy:

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't believe a thing he's saying about it being cold. Millions of people in the US do just fine without heating in apartments every winter and in colder places too.
I find it hard to believe that someone as swaddled in lard and tacticool tard cosplay as this fucking dago tard is feeling like they're freezing to death in an apartment that warm. He's literally more layered up then I was on my last deer hunting trip.
Phil harps on the cold as the quintessential example of a hardship he faces because it's the only hardship he's ever faced in his life, besides the crushing loneliness resulting from his self-inflicted exile from all of worthwhile civilisation. Even when he was homeless, he spent most of his days in obliging religious centres and equally obliging coffee shops, so he never had to beg or steal. And he opted into it voluntarily, it's not like he had alcoholism or drug addiction to contend with, like most homeless people do. The cold was the only difficult thing about the most difficult period of his life.

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Says the derpy eyed sped...
View attachment 1034381
With a stuffed owl
Why does he have to make everything so dramatic? He narrates the most mundane interactions as if every second is life-or-death. If he stopped at the word "friendly" it would be a fairly normal thing to say, but he had to bring it back around to how everyone's out to get him because he's transgender.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Says the derpy eyed sped...
View attachment 1034381
With a stuffed owl
Maybe they’re being nice because they saw the 34-year-old FAS-looking dude playing with stuffed animals and realised he was a tard.

Or maybe, maybe, his post-apocalyptic gang war fantasies are all pointless bullshit and no one cares except other speds. I know if I saw someone who looked and dressed like Phil, I’d just assume they were a mall ninja and avoid talking to them.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino