• cans.wav

random_text.txt

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Null, Jul 9, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Have common courtesy. Do not directly attack other users. We're all on the same team.
  • Handle problems like an adult. Personal matters involving others (including staff) should be handled privately. Post in the Talk to Staff board, use conversations, or email us at admin@kiwifarms.net
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. Don't post for attention. Further the conversation in some way.
  • Don't gimmick post. Accounts taking on a gimmick personality are annoying. Please stop.
  • Don't sockpuppet. If you create a second account to avoid problems you will be banned and ridiculed. See: handling problems like an adult.
  • Do not plea for sympathy. Don't make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.
  1. Context:

I fucking love it when people liveblog shit okay it's so entertaining.

• Like Like x 2
    Hypodermic Johnny

Hypodermic Johnny I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 3
    A-tistic

A-tistic Sexually activated savage

kiwifarms.net
  2. All of these are from Fire/Buffalo Bill/Richard "Terra" Jones

"Kiwi farms has nude pictures of me and I want to jump in front of a CTA train."

"I posted them on a private and secret lesbian forum and because I am so disgusting a member there violated my trust and posted them to Kiwi Farms."

"I have been one of their many punching bags. A “lolcow” to quote their jargon they use for victims."

"I am so thoroughly unpleasant, unlikable and disgusting that one volunteer at the crisis line leaked her personal opinion about me to Kiwi Farms."

"Apparently my hygiene is terrible. I am a fat ugly tranny. I look in the mirror and all I can see is my atrocious hairline that I cover with a stupid hat."

"As a consequence of having autism, I have trouble picking up on how people feel about me in the moment. I’m weird, gross, akward, and incompetent."

"I am ostracised and rejected even by those who have been ostracised and rejected. I can’t even call trans lifeline without it winding up on Kiwifarms. And I’m so pathetic that often it feels like they are the only honest ones, the ones I can depend on to say something, negative, naturally of course, but brutally honest."

"No one would visit me at the hospital last year. No one would answer the phone when I called for help. No one in my friend groups will care and they certainly won’t be attending the funeral if the was one."

"Maybe if reincarnation is real, I’ll be reborn as a ciswoman and I won’t have to remember any of this nightmare."

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 5
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. If reincarnation is real, this POS would be lucky to come back as a toad, much less a mammal of any kind.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. lol
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. "Christine Chandler's Vintage, Iconic, Stripe Shirt
    Starting bid: US $12,000.00"

• Winner Winner x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 3
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    MakeItRain

MakeItRain 100 percent raw primal
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. If this doesn't make it in none of you have any sense of humor. This is the funniest thing I have ever read in my life.

• Like Like x 5
    Gym Leader Elesa

Gym Leader Elesa The Mandalorian Candidate
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. "Where do all those hilarious quotes come from?"
    Thread title by @LOOPS

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  10. Vegan.PNG

• Winner Winner x 5
    Ballo

Ballo Blessed ET Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  11. adoptedsisterfucking.png

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Calooby

Calooby Victim of South American Walruses
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Better than the healer yet worser than tequila.

kiwifarms.net
  13. "Pinkie Pie would lick the pink sugar off her fingers. And when I dig into a cutie orange, I get some orange-yellow color on my fingernails. Do I complain and end the existence of Oranges? No; I wash my hands at the next opportune moment. Do NOT ruin the Pride of the Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Ponies, and Alicorns from us all. (Puns intended)"

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Better than the healer yet worser than tequila.

kiwifarms.net
  15. CanofSoda

CanofSoda Trippy Fanta is trippy!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. The irony of Chris telling somebody to let go of something meaningless and not turn it into a big deal.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  17. i suppose that means we can put rape on the forbidden technique list.

Tranhuviya

Tranhuviya Waiting for the Next Kalpa

kiwifarms.net
  18. "How would you feel if you woke up the next morning with droning moaning and blather coming from the face next to you?" - Chris 2013

• Like Like x 4
    m0rnutz

m0rnutz Totally not a spy

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Payment processor has dropped. We will be moving to a different payment collection system next month. Stay tuned.
Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.