random_text.txt -

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's so stupid it would make some swell copypasta.
View attachment 801699
Text:
Who the FUCK are you calling a Virgin? I've been with more people that you could ever count. I've done everything from BDSM to water sports, and I'm far more attractive than you could ever hope to be. I have guys wanting to stick their dick in me every hour, and guess why...? SPOILER ALERT: I'm one of the cutest motherfuckers in the world. I'm like a succubus I can the bedroom, I can seduce just about anyone. I bet if they could, they'd get heart shaped pupils and nosebleeds as well. Even without boobs or a nice ass, I can still get a hoard of hungry guys. Imagine a sexual version of the walking dead. Trying to compete with me is like a Pichu main trying to take down Mew2king, it just won't happen. The competition is magikarps and I'm a nidoking. None of you can compare to my beauty or skill in the bedroom. With that said, fuck off, hold a cinderblock, and jump in the neartest lake.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino